Thread: Question about Digital Downloads

Question about Digital Downloads

Question about Digital Downloads

The last time I purchased a game from the Square-Enix store, I was led to believe that I was getting an actual digital download, only to realize that it was actually a Steam key. That being said, does Square-Enix provide non-Steam versions of their Final Fantasy series for the PC? I don't mind having to install a Square-Enix software package in order to get them to work, but I have no interest in downloading any games from Steam. I actually like Steam for the fact that they brought so many games to the PC, but I have never been a fan of their software. The last time I installed the Steam client, my entire PC crashed. Normally I would download all of my games from GOG.com, but it doesn't look like Square-Enix is interested in offering any of their games DRM-Free. I am willing to make a compromise ... as long as it doesn't invalve Steam.
    Last edited by lifeisbestdrmfree; 22nd Jan 2018 at 01:56.

A digital product is a lot of data meaning to instruct and prepare the particular gathering of clients that consume it. Some instances of this sort of products are E-books, Podcasts, assignment writing service uk, blog or a video. Here you can discover progressively content about digital products: What is digital products and how to sell them rapidly.

If you have some questions regarding writing services or any other kind of problem about writing. I prefer you to choose this site https://edureviewer.com/resume/resumes-planet-reviews/ for reading revies and once you read reviews you will get few ideas about writers. After that you can select a perfect writer according to your problem, I think this is the best way to solve problems or I always use this trick hope so you also try this.