Thread: Life is Strange Season 2 HYPE!!!

Life is Strange Season 2 HYPE!!!

Thumbs Up

Well, technically, it's a prequel to Season 1. (Also, the link to the video has been removed, so here's a new one. https://youtu.be/0lQketFfKZ8 )

But yeah, I am so excited to see Life is Strange making a comeback in this new mini series. Not only will we be playing in the shoes of Chloe Price, but we'll finally get to see Rachel Amber in the flesh and see how their relationship was like before Rachel had disappeared.

Here's everything to know about the upcoming prequel.

Story: Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret it takes their new found alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons.

Features
    • Choice and consequence driven narrative adventure
    • Multiple endings depending on the choices you make
    • ‘Backtalk’ - A risk/reward conversation mode that allows Chloe to use her barbed tongue to provoke or get her way
    • Make your mark on the world with witty tags and drawings
    • Choose Chloe’s outfit and see how people react to your look
    • Distinct Licensed indie soundtrack

Preorder Bonuses, both versions:
    Pre-order the game and receive:
    - “Classic Chloe” Outfit from the original game
    - An exclusive PS4® dynamic theme from Life is Strange: Before the Storm

DELUXE EDITION Contains:
    - The main game (Episodes 1-3).
    - Bonus Episode: ‘Farewell’ - play one last time as a young Max Caulfield in a special bonus episode.
    - Exclusive New Mixtape Mode – Design your own playlist from the Life is Strange licensed soundtrack and listen to it alongside a cinematic scene from the game.
    - Exclusive outfit pack - Change up Chloe's look with three new complete outfits: Punk Doe, Hawt Dawg Man & Illuminati outfits.

I'm not a big fan of prequels. They don't really have as much impact because we already know what's going to happen. Granted, it sounds like this takes place well before, but still.

Also, not having Chloe's VA do her again is just idiotic. There is no way a different person can play her and have the same impact.

Sorry. Think I'll pass. And it pains me to say that considering how much I loved LiS.

I followed the link to the trailer and it would seem that this title is exclusive to the Xbox. Is this true?
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade3226 View Post
    Also, not having Chloe's VA do her again is just idiotic. There is no way a different person can play her and have the same impact.
    Agreed. That will stand out like a sore thumb!
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by julietxjules View Post
    I followed the link to the trailer and it would seem that this title is exclusive to the Xbox. Is this true?
    Hella no. This is gonna be released on PS4 and PC as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Det_Forrester View Post
    Hella no. This is gonna be released on PS4 and PC as well.
    Well that's good to hear. But what about those of us who still use the PS3? I guess we'll be left behind unless we all upgrade.
    signature image

Here is 20 minutes of pre-release footage of the prequel.
    https://youtu.be/uOFm3Cwhrp4

My problem with the title is that... there was no storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Tataboj View Post
    My problem with the title is that... there was no storm.
    For you...