Thread: Links to TS2 MapMaker Sites

Links to TS2 MapMaker Sites

A GREAT TS2 MAP MAKER SITE
    LINKS:

Official Eidos MapMaker Site http://www.eidosinteractive.co.uk/Mapmakersite/

Elitte_forces http://www.ts2.b0x.com/

MY SITE, PLEASE SEND ME FEEDBACK AT elitte_forces@hotmail.com

Check it out

Hey Check out my Website i made it about 5 hours ago and i am thinking of putting some more maps on it IF YOU HAVE ANY MAPS TO SHARE I WILL PUT THEM ON MY WEBSITE just E-mail me them at Bryan_52_53@hotmail.com thanks
    Check Out my Website www.vgpd.tripod.com

Oh Yeah in case your wondering my web site address ishttp://vgpdonline.tripod.com

Re: Check it out

Originally posted by Bryan_52_53
    Hey Check out my Website i made it about 5 hours ago and i am thinking of putting some more maps on it IF YOU HAVE ANY MAPS TO SHARE I WILL PUT THEM ON MY WEBSITE just E-mail me them at Bryan_52_53@hotmail.com thanks
    Once theres some maps on there tell me and Ill put the site on the list

TTM
    Proud Owner and President of Stoned!! inc. (well half owner and president).
    Creater of the official map maker links topic
    I can't spell
    is a long signature.

R.I.P. Presto Studios, creators of The Journeyman Project series and other great games. (If you've heard of either of them please PM me, I'd like to know that I'm not the only one morning their death )

tax mon, because im at the top of this page, shall i copy and paste that stuff of ur 1st post into this page?

sorry

Ok Thax i thought i had some maps on thier but i guess they didnt work if you have any more for me E-mail them at Bryan_52_53@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Elitte_Forces
    tax mon, because im at the top of this page, shall i copy and paste that stuff of ur 1st post into this page?
    You can if you want but try to keep it updated with the 'real' list on page one.

TTM
    I can't spell
    is a long signature.

R.I.P. Presto Studios, creators of The Journeyman Project series and other great games. (If you've heard of either of them please PM me, I'd like to know that I'm not the only one morning their death )

lol ok ill just copy and paste it every day for ya

Alex Brown
    Webmaster at www.ts2.b0x.com soon to be www.time-splitters2.co.uk

You've probably seen it already, but just in case, have a look at www.chriscomputers.com/ts2

Don't know who made this site, or whether they'll let you post it but it's got some good maps.

By the way, are there any Perfect Dark maps floating about other than the The Grid, unless there is a more accurate Grid out there.

Link?

Who the hell is spanks?? I'm the owner of that site, and I go by F-Rott. Never heard of spanks. I call it ''The TimeSplitters 2 Network''

Thanks for having the link posted anyway, I appreciate it, even if it's preceeded by some spanks thing...

Re: Link?

Originally posted by F-Rott
    Who the hell is spanks?? I'm the owner of that site, and I go by F-Rott. Never heard of spanks. I call it ''The TimeSplitters 2 Network''

Thanks for having the link posted anyway, I appreciate it, even if it's preceeded by some spanks thing...
    Sorry, since he posted it I thourght(?) it was his site, but I'll change the name.

TTM
    I can't spell
    is a long signature.

Ah! I see!

OK! I get it now...THANKS SPANKS, for putting a link to my site here!

Very nice of you...

Big Grin

I think I might as well say that the Eidos Map Maker site has finaly been updated with all tutorials uploaded, refrence section completed and maps made by monkey section removed.

TTM

P.S. POST NUMBER 50!!!!! YAY (Iknow it's not much but it's more than I've posted on any other forum).

P.P.S. I'm going to do this on every 10 posts.
    I can't spell
    is a long signature.

http://www.ts2mapmakersite.tk/
    This is MapMakerPowerups site it has a couple maps havent tried any yet

zeratul, i really like your website.
    I like the hand drawn maps the best though
    They have a nice unique touch to them, but can be hard to understand. I left a comment in you guestbook.

P.S. nice site.
    "how about i give you the finger, and you give me my phonecall"
    Neo, The Matrix

Check out ts2gamer! Its great! Packed with informayion and everything ts2 wise!

I wish it was my site LOL
    This is MapMakerPowerups site .....
    I might make a map site but first I need more experiance with the map maker

oooops. I thought it read, this is a mapmakerpowerups site. I wondered what the powerup bit was all about.
    Nevermind though.
    Neo, The Matrix

Tim R has a site for Playstation 2 users with a shark port
    http://ts2maps.8k.com/index.html

http://web.onetel.net.uk/~cairocamel/xport.html
    another site this one is done by Haver

Hehe...

I didn't expect my site to make it's way onto the links

Just wanted to know where you found the link...at the forums?

Anyhoo....submit some score and I'll be updating my maps page every 2 or 3 days...

The TimeSplitters 2 Network
    dmferrari14's Collection of Maps
    ---My map site now has item jpegs to put in your maps---
    Find out if you're better than the rest:
    Timesplitters 2 Highscores

is it ok if i put all these links on my site??

(i'll put them all up, but if anyone is unhappy about it then i'll take theirs down straight away. this is so i don't have to wait ages for people to agree.)
    Neo, The Matrix

Any links that are on the list were posted here or I came across them while looking around.

TTM

P.S. You can put these links on your site, just get permission from the site's webmaster first.
    I can't spell
    is a long signature.

Unhappy

I never thorght I would have to do this but, BUMP

oh the shame

TTM
    I can't spell
    is a long signature.

Page 2 of 4 First First 1234 Last