Page 2 of 8 First First 123456 ... Last

Thread: Your Avatar

Your Avatar

My avatar is C.C. from Code Geass. It's from the final opening in the series.

Mine is the FFIX depiction of Alexander, about to shield Alexandria from Bahamut's mega-flare. Picked it 'cuz my name is Alexander and FFIX is my second favorite SE game (ie game in general ) and favorite FF

mine is cloud from final fantasy seven crisis core.

Zidane from Dissidia series.

Mine is the cover of an ongoing trilogy by Dekker called Mortal. The Heart symbolizes society and the Blood our life. I could elaborate more but I don't feel like writing a book right now. lol
    “Turn to the light. Don't fear the shadow it creates.”

Mine is Kain Highwind from FFIV. The artwork is from Dissidia 012.

Well, I chose an avatar based on my job.

CUSTOM AIRBRUSHING

I'm an airbrush artist.

<sub></sub>Well my avatar is a picture of Mystogan from the manga Fairy Tail. I like his mysterious outlook as well as his abilities even though he doesn't have actual magic.

Mami Tomoe from Puella Magi Madoka Magica, the newest inductee into my all time favorite anime list. (I only have a few.) Considering what she's been through, she tries to maintain a cheerful disposition despite this. Much like myself, in some aspects.

Ifrit (FFVIII based)

I just love summons, but I really love Ifrit from VIII and X. Just love demon/lion thing they had going on with him.

Mine is the royal jam item from Secret of Mana 2.

Mine is Noctis Lucis Caelum, form the yet unreleased Final Fantasy Versus XIII. I chose because I like his cool calm demenour which is the exact opposite of mine, and also because if the game is released, he will be the first FF- hero in a 3D final fantasy to have that sweet teleport ability. (The only other hero i recall who could learn it is the guy you use in final fantasy tactics). Plus him and the Tactics kid would make awesome aditions to Dissidia.

EDIT: It WAS Noctis, but seeing his face everytime I logged on reminded me of the fate of Versus, so I switched it to Bahamut(Final Fantasy X potrait), he is one of my all time favorite summons and I look forward to seeing his terations in every Final Fantasy game that comes out.

Teleport? Ace?

Question: Of all the avatars you have seen on this site so far, which one is your favourite (apart from your own)?

Probably Mystogan_T's. Love Mystogan from FT. (By the way, mine is Lara Croft.)

Originally Posted by DerekMaverick

Probably Mystogan_T's. Love Mystogan from FT. (By the way, mine is Lara Croft.)

Good (fantastic) choice of favourite, I must say. Aye!

mine..is well. you probabaly get the idea.

@Grimoire

Ha! It's very enjoyable! Ebi ebi.

But there are a lot of really good avatars on Square Forums too.

I like Syn's because I'm hoping that Noctis comes out to be a cool character. He looks like he's going to be ^^

oh! i got one! mine is tidus becaue he's awsome and he drives the party to stop beliving in false teachings. and finds a way to defeat sin without anyone geting sacificed (i.e. getting killed by the new sin.)

Mine is Sora obviously. But it the original artwork by Tetsuya Nomura for Kingdom Hearts 2. Favorite piece of art ever.

Favorite so far is Syn and mine. Because I think Noctis is a BA character and Sora is just plain awesome in every way.

I chose this avatar because I liked Squall in FFVIII. He was a pretty good antagonist in that game. Needless to say, his Dissidia rendition was epic.

Kind of a related issue, so I didn't want to make a new thread, but the "Start Upload" button is grayed out for me and won't respond when I click it.

I'm inclined to think this is something on my end since I've seen many other users with their avatars in place already, but I'm not sure what the problem is :/

Also: is there a size/dimension restriction for avatars?

Mine is just a random drawing I made a while back. Filling up the space until I have enough time to make a better one exclusively for Square Enix.

Page 2 of 8 First First 123456 ... Last