Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Best DQ Series Title Ever?

Best DQ Series Title Ever?

I love all 9 games but I will attempt to rank them:

-VII Fav game of all time! Awesome class system!

-IV Love the characters, would love to see the chapter system used in another DQ game. I've played through this one a dozen times!

-V Epic story! It not being released in English here for so long is what caused me to learn to emulate and patch ROMs with translations.

-III Good class system.

-IX I need to play this one more.

-VI Easy to be lost if you haven't played it in a while.

-I Ah, the nostalgia. I didn't get into this for several months after I got it in 1989.Then one day it just sucked me in.

-VIII This one strayed a little far to appeal more to mainstream. The music in this one always makes me fall asleep with controller in hand!

-II Still a good game but nothing stands out about this one except it introduced multiple party characters.

That's a very difficult question considering I think all DQ games are wonderful. But I must say the Zenithia trilogy (DQ 4, 5, and 6) are probably my fav ones. If I have to choose one, it would be 6 because of the vocation system, the two parallel worlds, and the other exploration aspects.

I like sentinel of the starry skies best as you can customise so much about you characters and the bosses are difficult so is a challenge.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12