Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Thread: ECC Forum welcome thread :-) Introduce yourself!

there you go!

Years ago, I was trying to decide what I wanted my Xbox Live name to be
    So that's your Xbox live gamertag?
    "If it is made of a rock, and if it sits like a rock, it is a rock."

Hello

Hi guys, this may seem like old news but is anyone still having trouble with save file corruption in Hitman Absolution on PS3? Did I somehow miss the patch? Did my patch somehow get corrupted? I recently started a new game after clearing my game data utility. I'm wondering if there's anything else I can do to prevent this from happening again. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome dcpla91.

I'm afraid I can't help but I'm sure someone will be along soon.
    Whit’s fur ye’ll no go by ye.

Quote Originally Posted by dcpla91 View Post
    Hi guys, this may seem like old news but is anyone still having trouble with save file corruption in Hitman Absolution on PS3? Did I somehow miss the patch? Did my patch somehow get corrupted? I recently started a new game after clearing my game data utility. I'm wondering if there's anything else I can do to prevent this from happening again. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Welcome to the forums, dcpla91!!!

No, you did not miss the patch. I actually had my progress lost because of this. I was doing a playthrough of only killing when I have to (so only killing the target if I can help it) so it took me almost twenty hours to get to level 9 out of 20...I have had problems with freezing before in this game, but on level 9, the freeze finally had the bad luck to happen while I was autosaving. I lost almost 20 hrs. It took me a long time, but after the patch was released, I finally played Hitman again. Since then, I beat the game, but the day after I beat it, I tried to load up my save file, and it says it was corrupted and deleted my save file. I haven't played Hitman since then, because of the fact that I didn't want it to happen again, but also because that really pissed me off.

So basically, a patch came out to fix it, but it still happened to me AFTER the patch came out. Hopefully you have better luck than I.

Good luck!!!
    signature image

Hello!
    My name is Milos. I hope a good fun on the forum

Hello Milos. Welcome to the Eidos Community Chat forum. Feel free to post in any other threads that you find interesting.

Hello there fellow people

- who you are?
    A guy who's interested in technology and is excited about it's future developments including PCs/Laptops & Smartphones/Tablets

I'm also a member on tombraiderforums.com as TRfan23.

- where do you live?
    In the South East part of the UK within Kent

- what school do you go to or what work do you do?
    I finished university in May studying Computer Science and received my degree in July - 2:2. I am currently on Job Seeker's Allowance, looking for a job in IT Tech Support hoping to climb the ladder through 1st line all the way up to 3rd line support.
    Been difficult due to lack of experience dealing with customers, so I've been applying for retail as well. Currently I'm working Monday-Friday at a Job Centre doing Work Experience, which thankfully involves helping customers out on the computers for relatively basic tasks. Amongst other admin orientated tasks, which are non-customer based.

- what are your hobbies?
    Not much, mostly video gaming (PC Gaming these days, don't play on my consoles as much) so you can add PC building to that mix though I've only built one so far XD
    I do like to run Folding@home on my machine when I'm not using it as my way of donating the processing power from my computer for disease research.
    Lastly I love listening to music

- how did you find us? (through another forum; a friend; a gaming website; through Google; word of mouth; etc)
    - which Eidos game brought you to this forum?
    Tomb Raider.

Though I much prefer the classics than the newer TR games by Crystal Dynamics. But I haven't played any of the TR games in ages, in fact it's mostly been SimCity 2013 and more recently Tropico

Welcome to our community OliverY1992. Hope you enjoy your stay.
    Ham and Eggs - a days work for the chicken, a lifetime commitment for the pig.
    signature image

Welcome to the forums Milos and Oliver!!!

I'm Michael (or Mike), and I will be your official Zoo Boy on this forum.
    signature image

Hi, I'm Sxerks, been here for years, but only have a few posts, and apparently need to get it up to 30 before the migration. A member of the TTLG long before I came here.

I'm the founder/admin of the Thief wikis (original, new), and have even made a few fan missions for Thief 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxerks View Post
    Hi, I'm Sxerks, been here for years, but only have a few posts, and apparently need to get it up to 30 before the migration. A member of the TTLG long before I came here.

I'm the founder/admin of the Thief wikis (original, new), and have even made a few fan missions for Thief 2.
    Welcome, Sxerks!

Nice to see you have a passion for the Thief series.
    signature image

Cool

Hello all

I came here via the old Eidos forum; started my glorious journey as a forum member in June 2002 and apart from a few posts in 2006 and then in 2013, last time I was really active was 2003

So now seems as good a time as any to introduce myself - I was lc,england on the old forum (my status is still being migrated). I am also known as L.C at tombraiderforums. Huge Tomb Raider fan and general chatterbox. I like other series, and am steadily becoming addicted to online gaming - help!

Always loved this forum - quite busy in my personal life but hope to have a bit more time to stick around beyond a few posts every decade.
    signature image

Welcome back LadyLC/L.C.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLC View Post
    Hello all

I came here via the old Eidos forum; started my glorious journey as a forum member in June 2002 and apart from a few posts in 2006 and then in 2013, last time I was really active was 2003

So now seems as good a time as any to introduce myself - I was lc,england on the old forum (my status is still being migrated). I am also known as L.C at tombraiderforums. Huge Tomb Raider fan and general chatterbox. I like other series, and am steadily becoming addicted to online gaming - help!

Always loved this forum - quite busy in my personal life but hope to have a bit more time to stick around beyond a few posts every decade.
    It's good to see another TR fan on the boards. You can pop by the Rise of The Tomb Raider sub-forum and join in on the chat with the TR community there.
    signature image

chip5541 is offline Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Chip (just think potato). I have been a gamer since before video games although not that much before. Since the early 80’s I have been involved with gaming of one sort or another. I actually got a question into Compute’s Gazette regarding the Commodore Vic-20 which being pretty darn young, I thought it was the coolest thing. I was a big Commodore fan all thanks to Captain James T. Kirk doing ads for the Commodore Vic-20. I moved on to the C64 and the Amiga, which are 2 of my all-time favorite systems.
    During the 80’s I also spent a stint working for Sterling Coin out of Orlando repairing, selling and distributing arcade games. I even got to go to some of the arcade shows I still have an old Track & Field sweat band and a Mr. Do! Wild Ride balloon. I really screwed that job up and lost it.
    I have been a cyber-stalker for the games Nexus the Jupiter Incident (aka Imperium Galatica III and Andromeda). I was also a stalker for the game Midway that later became known as Battlestations Midway. When Eidos took over to publish the Battlestations series, since I was such a pest and was bugging them even before it was announced I think they figured it was easier to make me a mod than to constantly being hounded by my emails. I have pretty much been with Eidos mod team since then and have not only covered the Battlestations series but also Batman, Just Cause 2, Tomb Raider and a couple of others.

My first and really only published review is for Nexus the Jupiter Incident and can be found here: http://www.gamesxtreme.com/article/3...cident-review/

In 2004 I was very fortunate to get to go to E3. Since it was my first E3 show, I had a blast. It was not until 2012 I was able to return to E3 in the roll of an Eidos Ambassador covering the Tomb Raider game. I did a Q&A with Karl Stewart which can be found here: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=126153

My E3 impressions are found here: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=126925
    Wow, this is a bit long in the tooth. I guess it is a side effect of getting to be an old fart.
    Anyway, I am still a gamer and will be one till I die but even then I plan on coming back as a ghost playing games.

Still waiting for a Full Metal Alchemist MMO and new Battlestations game

Chip

Hi Chip!

I was just thinking I should reintroduce myself. Hi, I'm the BLOWHARD I'm not that bad most of the time. I came here (seemingly) a long time ago to get some Tomb Raider info. I ended up falling in love with the lounge and it's people. And now that it's all re-upped at this new location, I'm lucky enough to be here with all of you

HI EVERYONEE
    signature image
    You just gotta be right this time!

chip5541 is offline Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    Good to see everyone from the Eidos forums here.

Hello everyone

I am Jack, I was not part of the Eidos forum so I am brand new here.
    Loving the design of the forum and hoping to meet some cool people.

Peace for now.

Quote Originally Posted by DESSERT EAGLE View Post
    HI EVERY BODY HOW ARE YOU?IMa new member and i was searching a site of LARA with many other people that like LARA for ages!!!!Hope we will become friends and share our thoughts of LARA CROFT!!!SEE YA!!!!!!!!

Mod edit: This is now a general welcome / introduction thread.

New members can use this thread introduce themselves here. Anyone feel free to give our new members a warm welcome

To new members:

- who you are?
    - where do you live?
    - what school do you go to or what work do you do?
    - what are your hobbies?
    - how did you find us? (through another forum; a friend; a gaming website; through Google; word of mouth; etc) And for the more older members amongst us, what made you decide to stay?
    - which Eidos game brought you to this forum?

We'd like to know as much about our new members as possible
    hi im ken,im new at this,i love just cause games and was wondering how to start a new thread,i have a very important question and want to make sure i do this right

Smile hi all

Hi every1 how u all doing

hello :-) i am george chazaridis and i leave in greece.i am 28years old.i like final fantasys games.i have ps4 and i hope to take soon the final fantasy xv thx so much.with respect george chazaridis.
    i play final fantasys games years i am a fun thx again :-)
    Last edited by chazgeo; 1st May 2015 at 21:26.

I'm Wambo (which is of course not my real name ), 21 years old, from Germany.
    I basically joined the forum because I got really excited about Life is Strange and wanted to share some of my thoughts.

If you also enjoy this game as much as I do, feel free to add me on steam: Wambo333
    I would love to talk to some fans about theories or just the game itself.
    signature image

A warm welcome to all

hello everyone

im not new but had to make new account could'nt remember my log in details lol last time i came on here i just found out i was pregnant 2 years on and im back yay
    signature image

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast