Thread: LOOK FORWARD TO IT! Most Anticipated Moment of 2013

LOOK FORWARD TO IT! Most Anticipated Moment of 2013

Originally Posted by Robert Peeler
    We love to say "Look forward to it!" a lot here at Square Enix; but I'd like to ask all of you what your most anticipated "Look forward to it!" moment is for 2013. It could be a game release, a game announcement, a new console announcement, or just a great gaming moment with your friends!

Let us know below!

If you dont know, isnt that sad?

ff type zero physical release in US

bravelu default localization

dq VII localization

dq slime localization

dq terry localization

dq X localization

Basically all your western is and only japanese games should be made by square

FF13 Versus/KH3

The World Ends With You sequel

FF type-0

Bravely Default

Make it happen!

I will love to play Final Fantasy Type 0 on my Playstation Vita in English for 2013 ! Please, Square Enix. Share this grea fantasy with the world !

OMG that's just crazy!

Almost EVERYONE is claiming for FFType-0!!!

If with this thread, Square-Enix still doesn't know what to do with this game, I really don't know what they need...

BRING FF TYPE 0 FOR US AND EUROPE FOR THE PSVITA PLEASE!!!!!!!

FF Type-0 for a western release!

Bravely Default for a western release!

Dragon Quest 7 3DS Western release!

ive been waiting for ff type-0 for so long!!!

Final Fantasy Type-0

Valkyrie Profile: Hrist

Final Fantasy 12-2

Chrono Break

I'd like the localization of Bravely Default in NA and the localization of FF Type-0 too

- Bravely Default in North America

- Final Fantasy 9 (IX) in 3DS

-FF Type-0 in Europe on 3DS or PS Vita

-Bravely Default in Europe

-News about FF Versus 13

FF type-0 in US or EUrope for Vita or 3DS(also PSP, but dont believe it anymore)

Bravely Default

Secret of Mana "Iphone remake" version ported to PSN or Eshop

New episode unconfirmed:

The World Ends With You sequel

Final Fantasy Tactics (similar to the PsX version or a new "Advance" for 3DS)

New Seiken Densetsu, similar to the Snes episode 3

Tactic's Ogre (a new episode)

FF5 remake on 3DS

FF6 AMBITIOUS remake on any support(I will buy on handled or home console for as much I care.. even both version ^^ )

FF7 remake

New Chrono

Romancing Saga / Saga Frontier (even remake of the Romancing Saga 3 épisode..

I will stop here, otherwise I will ask for a sequel of Vagrant Story, a rts similar to FF12 RW on DS and many other games..

I'd like to see a Tobal 2 HD remake release for digital download with online play.

Just release Bravely Default (3DS) and Final Fantasy Type-0 (PSP/PSV) already, enough with all this iOS/Mobile nonsense. Also find a way to get Dragon Quest VII (3DS) over here, even if you have to give it to Nintendo.

Probably already been mentioned but here goes. In order of priority

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Type-0 Vita

Bravery Default (Not IOS/Browser version)

Final Fantasy X HD

All in Europe

Final Fantasy Type 0 on Vita or/and 3DS in Europe

Few news on Final Fantasy Versus 13

Bravely Default in Europe

Final Fantasy 7 remake

I go in order of priority.

final fantasy type-0

final fantasy versus 13

kingdom hearts 1.5

final fantasy X (vita)

I lost star ocean 3 hd

Final fantasy Type-0

Bravely Default

I'd like to see Dragon Quest 7 for the 3ds and Braverly Default come to the states.

Square Enix, all I want from you is Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Please stop ignoring the fans and show us something to prove that it still exists!

I would also love the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix to come to America, as well as a localization for Final Fantasy Type-0 for PS3, Vita, or PSP, but I would literally give up both of these for Versus XIII info.

Final Fantasy Type-0 on Playstation Vita in Europe

Bravely Default : Flying Fairy on Nintendo 3DS in Europe too, of course

Final Fantasy X HD

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

And a Final Fantasy VI remake on 3DS !

Final Fantasy Type-0 localization on Vita

Final Fantasy X on Vita

<ul>[*]Final Fantasy Type 0 for the PSV (and without a release in the west lagging for years compared to Japan)~.[*]Lord of Apocalypse for the PSV in the West~.[*]Any form of support for the PSV at all. Show us some love please, we love your games and we want to give you our money~.[/list]

-FF Type 0 Vita or PSP, some king of special edition for FF anniversary and good buy to PSP.

-Worlds End with you to PS mobile, so we can play on Vita and lots of xperia phones also play with buttons.

-Worlds End with you Sequal, a bigger budget Vita version would be nice, as long as it not the on horrible touch only interfece devices.

-FF versus 13 LOL

-Bravely Default for US.

-hard copy limited edition version of Tomb Raider for PC please.

Right now I am really looking foward to a Final Fantasy Type-0 localizing for the West. I wouldn't mind seeing a few more information of Final Fantasy Versus XIII but for now I am focusing on Type-0. I would be really happy, and of course the fans, if you localize Type-0 for the West. I know is not easy but I know you people can do it .

Originally Posted by Robert Peeler
    We love to say "Look forward to it!" a lot here at Square Enix; but I'd like to ask all of you what your most anticipated "Look forward to it!" moment is for 2013. It could be a game release, a game announcement, a new console announcement, or just a great gaming moment with your friends!

Let us know below!
    PlayStation3-???????????? 3

announcement of a game base on the universe presented in Agni's Philosophy tech demo.

Page 15 of 49 First First ... 511121314151617181925 ... Last