Page 1 of 79 123451151 ... Last

Thread: Getting back into things!

Getting back into things!

Looking for some of my friends

With the changes and everything I wasn't able to get ahold of some of my other friends and get them on my friends list before it went down this last time. I am hoping that this helps cause I cannot recall their User names exactly...I hope you guys can find this!! I miss you all! *Falls over while flailing around * oof!...yes that worked perfectly...-.-
    ~Silvy

I was just about to do a "MEMBER roll call"

I'm here... and after working on stuff for August... I'm feeling kinda gypped...really... :/

I guess the Cloud Birthday Bash is permanently kaput??

Hey Silver_Knich, Definitely in the works, but for now, please use these forums to find all your friends.

Originally Posted by Gaialei_Strife

I was just about to do a "MEMBER roll call"

I'm here... and after working on stuff for August... I'm feeling kinda gypped...really... :/

I guess the Cloud Birthday Bash is permanently kaput??

Lol looks like I beat ya to it Gaia-Sama XD...and we'll just have to wait and see. They said they are working on it so we just have to patient and hope, a little hope goes a long way.

Originally Posted by S0kun

Hey Silver_Knich, Definitely in the works, but for now, please use these forums to find all your friends.

Thank you! I'm definately gonna give it a good shot. ^^ I can sometimes be known as a mother hen and I am too subborn to just give up. I'm just hoping they didn't give up is all...that would be rather heart breaking.

I hope things get kinda back to normal as soon as possible. I'm sure we all miss our groups which was the easiest way to find everyone. x.x Hence why I am here now.

Yeah... let's leave it to SOkun, shall we?? ;D After all, It doesn't feel right unless I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off from the start of summer to August 20th!! XD

BTW, the name's Gaia, SOkun (always make a point to introduce yourselves to the admin, I always say) Pleasure to meet you!

Hmm...there some forum history lore that I'm not aware of?

I was under the impression that these forums just popped out of nowhere a couple hours ago.

Yeah... let's leave it to SOkun, shall we?? ;D After all, It doesn't feel right unless I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off from the start of summer to August 20th!! XD

BTW, the name's Gaia, SOkun (always make a point to introduce yourselves to the admin, I always say) Pleasure to meet you!

Yeps we shall ^^ and trust me Gaia, I know the feeling XD

Oh...you has a good point. *turns to SOkun* Silvy/Silver, nice to meet you. No need to call me by my full name its gets to be tedious. ^^

Originally Posted by Nights

I was under the impression that these forums just popped out of nowhere a couple hours ago.

The forums are new yes we are talking about the groups we once had on here...before the big change we are hoping they come back soon...it wouldn't be the same without them.

I'm really glad that they did pop up. I remember thinking the other day "I wonder if Square has forums..."

*Looks around* .....Am.....am I in the right place? O.o? Feels soooo different.

Originally Posted by DarkChocolate08
    *Looks around* .....Am.....am I in the right place? O.o? Feels soooo different.
    Nope, you're in the right place!! Welcome back to MEMBERS!!!

Name's Gaia (since I'm sure we've never met...) And yeah... we're talking one heck of a make-over!! I'm slowly getting used to it... and it's pretty cool. Just take your time and poke around... eventually it'll be second nature....

...until they start adding and changing things again!! ;P

Ah, well I'm glad that there are senior-ish members here! These forums sure as pretty, admittedly...

[quote=Gaialei_Strife]
    Originally Posted by DarkChocolate08

...until they start adding and changing things again!! ;P

Wait, what? D:

LOL yeah well... it's nice to be able to discuss things with everyone without them having to be in your group...

That already does sound nice...

Well, I hope they fixed the 300 friend cap... I don't like purging friends...

Well, I hope they fixed the 300 friend cap... I don't like purging friends...

Lets find out!

(How do you friend people here?)

NVM, found out...just a slow process, apparently.

LOL yeah, it took me quite a while to hit 300 the first time... maybe a year.. just going about it the natural way...

<sub>Things sure have changed, but I do hope that some of my pals return. </sub>

<sub>Gotta admit that this new design is pretty neat.</sub>

<sub></sub>
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

I just tried to befriend you, and it won't let me. I click the little button on your page...and it depresses...and nothing happens -.-

I just tried to befriend you, and it won't let me. I click the little button on your page...and it depresses...and nothing happens -.-

Heh??? .....I'm not sure... but maybe they haven't finished with that function yet... :/

What is this? I don't even? Huh? I'm doing this properly, right?

Originally Posted by Dekkarra
    What is this? I don't even? Huh? I'm doing this properly, right?
    :glomptackles: HEY!!! WELCOME BACK!!! Yeah, you're doing it right... it takes some getting used to, but I kinda like it so far.

Hah, I just... came to this topic because I too... was looking for my friends or anyone I know / seen often in MEMBERS. I've been gone for quite some time (last Dec. I think), though I tried going back few months ago, but SQEM was a little off, if I remember. '=_=

If you surf to a person's profile and click the "Add Friend" button, it will send a Friend Request to that member.

What they need to do is navigate to their messages, where they can see their pending Friend Requests.

Hope that helps!

Page 1 of 79 123451151 ... Last