Thread: Getting back into things!

Getting back into things!

Yeah and its sometimes mostly about things I like, like this one time I wrote about this character that was alot like one of my friends but in the story I did with the character I ended up putting dyeing or being homeless for some reason or turning into the main villan.

I don't mean for it to happen just does

Just like in start of the story you just read, my mom was beat to death and I don't hate her, I hate my dad.

So super what type of music do you listen to ? And are ya goingg to skip school tomorrow.

oops sorry for the late reply. i listen to rock music. and i already graduated.

Its okay and awesome rock

thanks^^

Originally Posted by Zarmjx
    I mean I love video games but I don't want to just talk about videogames. I would like to talk about how was everyone's day, favorite things/activities, or just a place to get to know one another to help us blossom, create great friends, findind someone to share your life.. I don't want to be here everyday and talk about just games. I looked through most of the board and it's either videogames or customer service about videogames.

awsome.. just awsome. dude^^

You should see my new thread.

ok

Originally Posted by Strife the Avenger22
    Originally Posted by Zarmjx
    I mean I love video games but I don't want to just talk about videogames. I would like to talk about how was everyone's day, favorite things/activities, or just a place to get to know one another to help us blossom, create great friends, findind someone to share your life.. I don't want to be here everyday and talk about just games. I looked through most of the board and it's either videogames or customer service about videogames.

awsome.. just awsome. dude^^
    Zarmjx is right, we shouldn't stick to videogames only. Kinda reminds me of when the journals still existed, sometimes I wrote non-videogame stuffs.
    One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

Whats up ?

Talking about the new thread

Aw okay.

Hey pplz

How is everyone today?

Haha pretty good ^^ Nice to meet you I'm Light

Doing great finally got to one of the best parts in my audio book.

Originally Posted by LightningFarr0n

Haha pretty good ^^ Nice to meet you I'm Light

That's great. It's nice to meet you too.

@soulking: That sounds nice, which book is it?

Insomina by Stephen King

hey! *lands on the ground* whew.

Originally Posted by Crimson King
    Insomina by Stephen King

Awesome! Years ago I used to read a lot of his books. I never checked out that one though.

@Super-Strife: Hey there.

Well I'm a reader and a listener so ya know. Also I'm going to buy rights to one of his books so I can turn it into a movie.

hi

*shakes his head and looks around*

Page 52 of 79 First First ... 24248495051525354555662 ... Last