Thread: 20th Anniversary DLC Packs Not Showing Up in Game

20th Anniversary DLC Packs Not Showing Up in Game

Sorry if I've done anything wrong with creating this, this is the first time I've used this forum.

I'm experiencing a very annoying issue today. I have Rise of the Tomb Raider and the Season Pass on Steam. I bought the game at the end of August, and bought the Season Pass a couple weeks later. The game updated today for the 20th Anniversary content, however not all of it is showing up in game.

I haven't played them yet, but the Co-op Endurance and Croft Manner levels appear through the main menu and expedition menu, which is good. What I'm missing are almost all of the DLC Outfit/Card packs. The only one that showed up under "gifts" was Tactical Survivor pack. The other outfits show up in the main story mode for Lara to wear, but all the other packs that are supposed to grant me the Expedition cards haven't showed up. I also see zero signs of any of the classic Lara outfits that were also supposed to be included.

In conclusion, I'm missing a good chunk of the content I was supposed to receive, and I'd like some solution to this so I can get all the content I paid for. I already tried sending Square Enix an email through a "contact us" page I found, but I doubt I'll be hearing back from them today.

If anyone has experienced anything similar and/or can offer any solution I'd be grateful. I've already tried restarting Steam, logging out of and back into Steam, restarting my computer, and even playing the game for a couple of hours in the hopes it might trigger the gifts I should have already received. But I still have nothing.

I have the same problem but i'm on xbox, i tried reinstalling everything it didn't work

I tried reinstalling the DLC, that didn't work. It's possible this is a problem with Square Enix's servers due to them getting a lot of traffic today, but it's strange that some of the content shows up while others things don't.

I have the same problem on Steam. I am missing packs from other dlcs as well.

Having same problem. Was directed to this forum by a user on Steam forums.

Have Season Pass, only received Tactical Survivor card pack, and nothing else. I have all the outfits, including classic Lara outfits, and new weapons/skins in my campaign 100% game, but can't use them in exhibition as I didn't receive any of the card packs I should have.

Missing card packs for, that I know of;
    Remnant Resistance Pack
    Sparrowhawk Pack
    Hope's Bastion Pack
    Apex Predator Pack
    Classic Lara Skins Card pack
    New winter outfit, if theres a card for that

Quote Originally Posted by xpgeek View Post
    Having same problem. Was directed to this forum by a user on Steam forums.

Have Season Pass, only received Tactical Survivor card pack, and nothing else. I have all the outfits, including classic Lara outfits, and new weapons/skins in my campaign 100% game, but can't use them in exhibition as I didn't receive any of the card packs I should have.

Missing card packs for, that I know of;
    Sparrowhawk Pack
    Hope's Bastion Pack
    Apex Predator Pack
    I am missing those packs too on Xbox One along with the Tactical Survivor Pack.

I received a PM yesterday on here from Crystal Quality Assurance asking for my Steam ID so they can try to track this down for me. I haven't heard back from them yet today, but hopefully they sort out the issue. I also received an email back from Square Enix support, but unfortunately the things they instructed me to do made no difference, so now I'm waiting on another email back from them. Has anyone else had any luck with customer support?

Hello all,

If you are impacted by a missing Anniversary card pack on Steam, please send me a private message with your Steam ID. You can get this by doing the following:

If you enter your Steam profile found here (change the xs): http://steamcommunity.com/id/xxxxx

And put that link into this site: http://steamidfinder.com/

It should generate an ID that we can look up in our system and figure out why the gift delivery failed.

Please note that we are working on a fix for the other outfit packs (Apex Predator, etc) which should be available in the next 24-48 hours.
    Last edited by Crystal_QA; 12th Oct 2016 at 23:17.

Has the fix for the missing outfit packs (Apex Predator, etc) been made available? I got the classic and reimagined last week, and today I got the Valiant Explorer pack, but I'm still missing packs for four of the costumes. I sent a PM but haven't heard from anyone yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_QA View Post
    Hello all,

If you are impacted by a missing Anniversary card pack on Steam, please send me a private message with your Steam ID. You can get this by doing the following:

If you enter your Steam profile found here (change the xs): http://steamcommunity.com/id/xxxxx

And put that link into this site: http://steamidfinder.com/

It should generate an ID that we can look up in our system and figure out why the gift delivery failed.

Please note that we are working on a fix for the other outfit packs (Apex Predator, etc) which should be available in the next 24-48 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Sladesamm View Post
    Has the fix for the missing outfit packs (Apex Predator, etc) been made available? I got the classic and reimagined last week, and today I got the Valiant Explorer pack, but I'm still missing packs for four of the costumes. I sent a PM but haven't heard from anyone yet.
    We're looking into it, we have reports of some users unable to receive the gift packs that provide these.

I'm also missing the Classic Lara Skins Pack/New Winter outfit. I appear to have the others. I sent a PM on the 15th and another on the 19th, but haven't heard anything back yet.

I tried reinstalling the DLC, but it didn't seem to have any effect.

Quote Originally Posted by RossGeller1942 View Post
    I'm also missing the Classic Lara Skins Pack/New Winter outfit. I appear to have the others. I sent a PM on the 15th and another on the 19th, but haven't heard anything back yet.

I tried reinstalling the DLC, but it didn't seem to have any effect.
    Same.

Maybe they're flooded with emails, idk... but I sent my message to Crystal awhile back and have not had a response yet.

I'm having issues with this too? I beat the game and can use the Classic skins in the story mode now, but I don't have the cards to have them active during expedition mode and stuff like that. However what I did find is if I have one of those classic outfits equipped in story mode then do a chapter replay Elite, Lara will be in the classic skin I had equipped from story mode =T

I dunno if that's intentional but I don't have the Cards for the DLC outfits so I can't use them for stuff like Cold Darkness or Endurance. I got that 20th Anniversary pack but all it had was a ton of credits in it.

I see Nixxies released patch #10 for Steam users. Can anyone confirm if they also got their missing card packs yet?

I started the game up a couple of times after downloading the new patch (#10), and I haven't received any of the cards. I'm guessing they're still working on the patch for this issue.

i am still missing the 20 anniversary card pack and the 3 preorder card packs (Apex Predator, Tactical, Hopes Bastion) that were added to the season pass.

I experienced this issue on PC with both Cold Darkness Awakened pack, when it was first released, and recently with the 20 Year Celebration pack. There is a work around that worked for me on both cases, so maybe worth looking into?

Steam community post: does deleting the DLC and then reinstalling it grant you the CDA card pack?

The cards and credits are stored on the SQEX server, so after you unpack the cards, you can revert back to your original savegame, now with all cards readily available. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeble View Post
    I experienced this issue on PC with both Cold Darkness Awakened pack, when it was first released, and recently with the 20 Year Celebration pack. There is a work around that worked for me on both cases, so maybe worth looking into?

Steam community post: does deleting the DLC and then reinstalling it grant you the CDA card pack?
    The cards and credits are stored on the SQEX server, so after you unpack the cards, you can revert back to your original savegame, now with all cards readily available. Hope this helps.
    This worked! Thanks! I was even missing CDA and Endurance card packs too, without noticing it.

Solution:
    1. Disable Steam cloud
    2. Cut your saves stored in: Steam/userdata/yoursteamID/391220/remote
    3. Start the game, create a new profile and receive the missing stuff
    4. Copy your saves back in

Can I leave the packs in the gifted screen in step #3 and reload my save before opening them?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldman78 View Post
    This worked! Thanks! I was even missing CDA and Endurance card packs too, without noticing it.

Solution:
    1. Disable Steam cloud

I tried the above method last night, but it didn't work for me. However seeing as it worked for Oldman maybe I'll try it again.

Hello all,

We're still working on this issue and are investigating a global fix for the users that are missing various gifts. At this time, we won't need any further IDs from affected users. Thanks for your patience while we address this.

This worked for me as well, but as I suspected would happen, I now have four permanent cards that are duplicated because I already had them previously. Those cards are "Bullet Resistance", "Holy Fire", "Juggernaut", and "Master Hunter".

I can't get rid of them now because of the latest patch fixing the bug that allowed it.

*Update: Rolling back to a previous version did not allow me to exploit the bug to rid myself of the duplicates. I suspect there may be some server side fixes that are at play.

Solution:
    1. Disable Steam cloud
    Last edited by Sladesamm; 27th Oct 2016 at 02:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_QA View Post
    Hello all,

We're still working on this issue and are investigating a global fix for the users that are missing various gifts. At this time, we won't need any further IDs from affected users. Thanks for your patience while we address this.
    By global fix do you mean across all platforms? Cuz I am having this issue too and I'm playing on a PS4.

Did a variant of this using the PS4 and it worked for me. Just back up your save on a USB drive or if you have Playstation+ you can back them up on the cloud. Then delete the save on your harddrive, start up the game, and I got all three packs I was missing including the Classic Outfits, the Endurence Pack, and Baba Yaga pack. Then just redownload the backed up saves and the packs will still be there since they're linked to your Square Enix account.

Solution:
    1. Disable Steam cloud