Thread: Can't get the Breach Booster Packs and the 20 Breach Chipsets from the season pass!!

Can't get the Breach Booster Packs and the 20 Breach Chipsets from the season pass!!

Can't get the Breach Booster Packs and the 20 Breach Chipsets from the season pass!!

So, i bought the season pass and as described i should be getting 5x Breach Booster Packs plus 20 Breach Chipsets.
    I already started playing Breach Mode and i can't seem to find any of those, wth is going on here?
    Does anyone have the same problem?? If so, plz reply to this thread, ty.

Btw breach mode sucks though.

Haven't played Breach yet nor will I. unless its important to the canon story...

but what I'm wondering is about the Breach softwares found in the game itself DX:MD

what's the best way to use them? sell it or is it useful for something else?

Originally Posted by Auric180
    Haven't played Breach yet nor will I. unless its important to the canon story...

but what I'm wondering is about the Breach softwares found in the game itself DX:MD

what's the best way to use them? sell it or is it useful for something else?
    Well, the only way of using them in-game (DX:MD, not breach mode) is selling them, cuz they're not useful for anything else, for example, some vendors require a breach software before they let u access their "store", and that's pretty much it.

And after trading them with the vendors it gives u a reward, like u trade 5 of them and u earn a reward, after u trade another 5 u earn another reward and so on.. (but the rewards are for breach mode i think)
    Last edited by luismakinax; 27th Aug 2016 at 23:36.