Thread: No Augs, just melee playthrough :)

No Augs, just melee playthrough :)

No Augs, just melee playthrough :)

Got the game on pre-order, for the discount and extra mission...

First impression: beyond expectation

love the new energy system which allows me to do what I always wanted in human revolution.
    Melee all the way without the long wait...
    Facial expressions have improved and more takedown moves as i had hoped for, even from behind covers.
    Most of all the cover to cover move like Splinter Cell is great.

Great to have DX:Invisible Wars
    Climbing ledges ability, about time to put them arms to work.

Punching locks and some cent covers is great to feel that small things won't get in the way.

I finished the Dubai mission before I realised I didn't arrange my quickslots or even draw out a gun. That's even in Highest difficulty. Which makes me want to try playing the game all melee if possible... and continue my no Aug playthrough. (No additional Augs or upgs of existing ones.)

Not against Augs want to see how jensen tries to be neutral between both sides and not abuse he's abilities.
    Keep watching other playthrough showing people want the optimisation quest, i wonder what he's expression would ve if i refused. .

Looking forward to the story, want to see what B.P. is up to.

Playthrough:
    Part 1: Dubai Hotel

Part 2: A Meeting & Station Bombing (cinematic only)

Part 3: Recovery in Praque

Part 4: Post Chair Trauma

Part 5: North District - riding the "Normal" Subway

Part 6: Task Force 29 HQ
    Last edited by Auric180; 2nd Sep 2016 at 04:59.

Part 2 & 3 is up, edited in my first post above.

Love to see 'him' in his Pre-MJ12 days. looks so different even from DX:HR
    as i recall those blue things on his head in the original was the signs of the new version of augmentation, but is that tech even existed yet?

or are we saying this is actually old aug?
    He's eyes, is that normal colour?

Love playing around with the thugs in the Time Machine, no guns required to KOs them all.
    Doing the Post-chair now, hard to decide if i should stay factory zero or include everything available in DX: Go

Any suggestions?

for now I just included the remote hacking because the "tutorial" made me choose something and shut something else.
    and its clear in DX: Go he has it.

Part 4 is up,
    Post Chair Trauma

Adam is stripped of his Augs, still thinking about whether to include Augs from
    DX: Go
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...TeFYeVrcbSyMHa

Is the game even considered Canon? some where someone said yes it is...
    If it is, when was it placed?

Some of those Augs are experimental, so it shouldn't be Pre-MD
    He already knows both Miller & Alex but still like playing a double agent...

Part 4 is up,
    Post Chair Trauma

Adam is stripped of his Augs, still thinking about whether to include Augs from
    DX: Go
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...TeFYeVrcbSyMHa

Is the game even considered Canon? some where someone said yes it is...
    If it is, when was it placed?

Some of those Augs are experimental, so it shouldn't be Pre-MD
    He already knows both Miller & Alex but still like playing a double agent...

So now you can literally just spam impossible-to-miss one hit kills on every enemy with absolutely no sense of resource management or consequence whatsoever? Sure is tactical.
    Speed up the accelerating returns, 'cause carbon doesn’t work, I want to evolve and operate at terahertz.

Originally Posted by Shralla
    So now you can literally just spam impossible-to-miss one hit kills on every enemy with absolutely no sense of resource management or consequence whatsoever? Sure is tactical.
    Not really, its faster then DXHR, but still at times i click like mad waiting that few more seconds to survive.

So much to do, so little time.

Still haven't proceed with the main story, yet there's more Side missions that's so interesting i can't ignore.

Current side missions
    - Neon Lights
    Maybe the final part, but my main mission is not taking me to the south district yet, so might be done later

- The Calibrator
    Though I said no to (what's his name?) offer to optimise my Augs,
    i found the item by accident and they talk like we've already discussed about it...

- News in Prague
    Currently in the bank, found a piece of news, not sure if there's more to find. still searching,