Thread: Best Game EVAR Made!!!!!!!!

Best Game EVAR Made!!!!!!!!

Cried so many times. I only played it cause it was free on xbox live, i heard about this game but i didnt pay much attention to it. OMG what a mistake.!!!! This game has the BEST writing in a game i have ever seen, u could tell the devs really poured their hearts into this game. I blame the videogame critics out there for not talking and promoting this game and telling us how amazing it is. Im telling everyone about this game!! Thanks to the devs what a wonderful game, there is magic in the code and the game definitely has a soul. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBow5952 View Post
    Cried so many times. I only played it cause it was free on xbox live, i heard about this game but i didnt pay much attention to it.
    Hey JoeBow I agree. Good decision to make the first episode free! Still only done with Episode 2 and not sure what comes next in the story, but absolutely thrilled with the game so far. You also mention you getting the game free on Xbox Live, but is your opinion above based on clearing the whole game (all 5 episodes) or just Episode 1?

Note: Please don't post any spoilers when replying, hehe.