Thread: HITMAN Season 1

HITMAN Season 1

Hello everyone,

There has been quite a bit of speculation surrounding HITMAN and the number of seasons that the game may have. It's absolutely fantastic to see so much interest in HITMAN's future, all of the discussion that we're seeing across social media is wonderful. Let's take a moment to clarify our current focus with HITMAN development.

Over the course of the last 12 months we had the pleasure to talk to many media representatives across the globe. We always pointed out the fact, that this is the beginning of a great journey for us. We planned out an intricate storyline that spans across several seasons, and our ambition is to continue and unfold it with future Hitman games. That being said, our whole focus and attention is without a doubt on Season 1 right now, providing the very best Hitman experience possible. It's far too early to talk about what's next, before we haven't even finished this journey. We really want to process all our learnings from Season 1 from every possible angle. Only then we're in a good and solid position to think and talk about what's possibly in store for the future.

We can't wait to share more of what we have in store for your through Season 1. Stay tuned to our social channels and website for more updates soon!
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

amen. Post this over on the other forum. Those bozos are already speculating on what weapons we'll see in season 2,3 and pricing ! Waiting for gypsy to post a "leaked season 2" video with footage from season 1.
    Last edited by jimbianco; 9th Aug 2016 at 02:36.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbianco View Post
    amen. Post this over on the other forum. Those bozos are already speculating on what weapons we'll see in season 2,3 and pricing ! Waiting for gypsy to post a "leaked season 2" video with footage from season 1.
    The news has been out there for a while on the other forum, only recently has it come to the attention of games media. But we're happy for all communities to speculate to their hearts content, we're always monitoring chatter and they may have some good ideas!

Leaks are unfortunate and ruin our surprise announcements for the community, so we just have to cross those bridges when we come to them.

The feedback from the community as been overwhelming though - keep it coming!
    Last edited by ProfessorHojo; 10th Aug 2016 at 19:24. Reason: Typo

SQUARE ENIIIIIX, IO INTERACTIIIVE, what is essential and what will be nice to have in this Hitman Game(i'm an historical player):

1st: Guns and Rifles, and Kevlar Jackets (Essential)
    I appreciate the Guns in this game, but is essential have double guns like silverballer duale, DOUBLE SAWED-OFF SHOTGUN(is not realistic but is wonderful) and Magnum gauge guns like Magnum500/Bull and DESERT EAGLE. About rifle it's super important add the silenced Walter 2000 with briefcase(like contracts) and sp12, ak47, m60 ecc... the classic weapons.
    For make possible again the Shooting-style approach an important point on a hitman game, it's essential add a kevlar jacket or a disguise who permit 47 to have an armour level, i like the health level it remember me Hitman 1 where it was easy to die without armour.
    Hitman Blood money weapons mod system. (Otpional)
    Ps: briefcase is not super essential, cause in Hitman 2 there was not briefcase and was one of the best.

2nd: Missions: i really liked Sapienza from this first 3 missions, and well done IO, for tell us about a 2nd and a 3rd season. It's unconceivable have just 7 missions, minimum 13 missions it's hitman's tradition! I would like 18 missions is the perfect leght for a 70$ game, could be a good deal. Don't worry about DLCs we could be more than happy to buy vintage missions remakes like Colombia/China/Budapest from hitman 1, Malaysia/Russia/India from hitman 2, Murder of crows/A new life from Bloodmoney ecc.

3rd: Map & Statistics: Please we would like see civilian and guards in the map, cause i would like kill all the people in the missions(Mass Murder). And please add the newspaper like bloodmoney.

If you want make the perfect hitman game you should add this things.
    Thanks IO for Hitman, Thanks fans for support the franchise.

Hitman games i have:
    Hitman Codename 47 for pc.
    Hitman 2 Silent Assassin for ps2 and pc.
    Hitman Contracts for ps2.
    Hitman Blood Money for ps2, xbox360 and pc.
    Hitman Sniper Challenge for xbox360.
    Hitman Absolution Deluxe Professional Edition for xbox360.
    Hitman HD Pack for xbox360.
    All Original copies for support IO-Interactive.

You compare small levels to these ones which could count as 3 levels in one. It's fine for a season.

My question is if there will be still a real retail after this season. And if the CE will still be available, I'm buying every season and if the other levels will have the same nice quality I would like to buy the retail.

Btw. I am not that much into forums right now I hope you do some surveys again.

Would be nice...
    Season 2:
    - St. Petersburg, Russia
    - Bern, Switzerland
    - Oslo, Norway
    Season 3:
    - London\ Oxford or Edinburg, England \ Scotland
    - Abu Dabi or Dubai, United Arab Emirated
    - Ortmeyer's Asylum flashback, Romania

I would gladsy see some of those :P Share your ideas please.

Quote Originally Posted by MaksJ23PL View Post
    Would be nice...
    Season 2:
    - St. Petersburg, Russia
    - Bern, Switzerland
    - Oslo, Norway
    Season 3:
    - London\ Oxford or Edinburg, England \ Scotland
    - Abu Dabi or Dubai, United Arab Emirated
    - Ortmeyer's Asylum flashback, Romania

I would gladsy see some of those :P Share your ideas please.
    Sevilla - Spain
    Sydney - Australia
    Roma - Italy
    Copenhagen - Denmark
    Okinawa - Japan
    Hawaii - Usa
    New Dehli - India

If they are all English speaking , doesn't matter where they are !

Quote Originally Posted by jimbianco View Post
    If they are all English speaking , doesn't matter where they are !
    Sure, IO should look at the past!

While I'm sure this will all fall on deaf ears (not only from the other posters here, but also the developers), I just want to start by saying that the Hitman series has long been one of my favorite gaming franchises. I have played every game in the series multiple times and love them all... Except this newest game. Don't get me wrong, what I have played of this game has been great fun, but I simply cannot abide the asinine decision to block all of the challenges and unlockable weapons/starting points/etc. behind the required persistent Internet connection.

How is it right/acceptable that a single-player only game have all of it's progress unlockables only be available as long as a squenix server is available? What happens to all of these things when the server lease expires, are they gone forever?

The last time I played this game was when the Paris mission came out, and after being forced out of a near perfect, suit-only silent assassin run and back to the main menu due to "server maintenance" that was/will be my last time playing this game unless this DRM or whatever you want to call it is removed.

I feel cheated after buying the entire season in good faith, only to be greeted by this poor design decision and I absolutely will not purchase any future Hitman episodes/games using this practice.
    Last edited by PrinceRogersLover; 31st Aug 2016 at 20:07.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceRogersLover View Post
    I feel cheated after buying the entire season in good faith, only to be greeted by this poor design decision and I absolutely will not purchase any future Hitman episodes/games using this practice.
    You can do this post on a shame like Hitman Absolution, i think this is the perfect way for having an agreement with the fans for make a real good hitman. The game is not completed.

Quote Originally Posted by WistonPeroni View Post
    but is essential have double guns
    A lot of people have asked for and would like dual wield and that is fine.

You are saying that it is essential . . . Why?

Did you saw an Hitman game without dual Weapons? I did't, just this one! It is essential cause is not Hitman without dual weapons.

In other words, just like everyone else, you just want it.

You'll add sniper briefcase in season 1 or 2 ??

Almost all this season (OMG you know what it means) I was crying that blood money is much better with stronger soundtrack. But now I'm starting to love this new Hitman game. But still missing the sniper briefcase, and that animation, and newspapers

can you give me a link download game? thank
    d

Quote Originally Posted by lqd1992 View Post
    can you give me a link download game? thank
    you can find that link dowload with google