Thread: Season 2 - where next?

Season 2 - where next?

DONTNOD Entertainment have not confirmed anything so right now its just dreaming but if there was one, would you choose:

1- Continuation from Season 1 with the same characters.
    2- Fresh start with new story and new characters.

For me, I would continue from season 1 because there are still many unanswered questions left from EP5 that I wish could be answered...

If the tornado was started by the altering of time and space, then how was that undone by the further altering of time? can you trick time in this way? maybe then but time is a essentially a human construct so how so?

If Chloe was the reason for the the tornado that would destroy Arcadia bay, then why did Max experience it before meeting Chloe again in the girls bathroom?

Why did Nathans dad pay in excess of $1m to contract the building of the bunker for Nathan and Jefferson photograph kidnapped girls? a son by all accounts that he didn't care about?

So many unanswered questions about Rachel and Megan that could be answered. Just to see the living and breathing Rachel Amber in an alternative timeline would be mind blowing considering the illusiveness of her in EPS 1-5.

There are plenty of places, taking into account both endings that season 2 could continue from. The first that comes to mind is the selfie that Max took and Chloe photobombed in EP3. Then there's the fact that Max and Chloe shared a childhood together and the memories that come along with that could give the developers creative licence to start where they like.

These are just my thoughts but if you have reason for a fresh start with new characters, I'd be happy to update the topic to create a balanced argument.
    Last edited by LordBattleBeard; 1st Jun 2016 at 18:07.

(click image to enlarge)

In all honesty I would dearly love to see a sequel, but with one proviso.

Do not build upon an invented mythology without exposing it with adequate explanation to the complete satisfaction of the player.
    Last edited by julietxjules; 3rd Jun 2016 at 12:13.
    signature image

totally i want to see maxine and chole again ! so option 1 ... but i doubt anyone cares since video game companies don't care about fans and do what they want ! look at masseffect 3 for example ! no sign of shepherd in the 4th game you kidding me ? I love life is strange but there has got to be something about chole and maxine fate after they leave the bay ! 2nd season could be just perfect where they go and who they meet ! and no sign of 2nd season in E3 ! omg I just can't wait ANYMORE !

Quote Originally Posted by dlxspeed View Post
    totally i want to see maxine and chole again ! so option 1 ... but i doubt anyone cares since video game companies don't care about fans and do what they want ! look at masseffect 3 for example ! no sign of shepherd in the 4th game you kidding me ? I love life is strange but there has got to be something about chole and maxine fate after they leave the bay ! 2nd season could be just perfect where they go and who they meet ! and no sign of 2nd season in E3 ! omg I just can't wait ANYMORE !
    Quote Originally Posted by julietxjules View Post
    In all honesty I would dearly love to see a sequel, but with one proviso.

Do not build upon an invented mythology without exposing it with adequate explanation to the complete satisfaction of the player.
    Yeah, it would be great. But information about the second season, no = (. Max and Chloe very good command, and... funny command colorful and keep. Many want it.

Quote Originally Posted by LordBattleBeard View Post
    [B]DONTNOD Entertainment have not confirmed anything so right now its just dreaming but if there was one, would you choose:

1- Continuation from Season 1 with the same characters.

This this 100 times this.

Max and Chloe MAKE this game. There are loads of games out there that you can swap the main charecters around on and it would be the same game. However LiS is NOT one of them, It's like bonnie and clyde with no clyde, It would be like having someone else play Stanly ipcas in the Mask.

There is a MILLION ways (ok maybe not quite that many) They can do a season 2 with these two, It doesnt have to end. And it can be done without destroying season 1 (Because even if season 2 did flop, Season 1 would still stand tall) The storm could still come.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1225214...isode-1-Static

I wrote that and although Im not the best writer (C- in english meh) The idea can work and using the previous games experiance the emotional rollercoaster can go even higher.