Thread: Ending Should've been more fleshed out (spoilers)

Ending Should've been more fleshed out (spoilers)

The ending that you save the town was fleshed out an appropriate amount.... but the ending that you don't sacrifice Chloe ended way too suddenly. I feel like they should have expressed their love for each other after the town was destroyed... not leave each other... try and search for survivors or something! Not just "oh the storm is gone, let's peace out!" And throughout the ending sequence show that their extreme bond and/or love will endure and help them along the way.

I'm just speaking generally here but you see what I mean. It just seems like a huge disservice to those who loved the relationship Chloe and Max had for the game to just suddenly end after not sacrificing her.

I understand why, the feeling was wrong, it was selfish, it was ... empty. I think they captured the feeling quite well. I personally chose to sacrifice Arcadia bay - because I felt that's what I personally would do if I was Max, but more because I'm a coward, I wouldn't be able to sit idle'y by and watch by best friend die right next to me...

The feeling, at the end of the game; I wish I could save everyone, but.. not everyone can be saved, it seems.

--

On a side note if they did a sequel, I can see them forcing the option Chloe was sacrificed. But then, it would be a completely different game. And if they go with sacrificing Arcadia in a sequel - well, maybe, but i doubt it - its not the right choice. This story should not have a sequel, it is absolutely beautiful and nothing could make it better, will only degenerate the original masterpiece!

Though, I would of liked more of a movie-esque ending, In both instances, I never wanted this game to end.
    Peace

i have never gone through ending that sacrifices chole ! that town with all those creepy problems and people was not worth it
    if chole was supposed to die there was no reason for maxine to gain the power and change the time line
    and it would be great for 2nd season to continue story of chole and maxine after they left arcadia bay ! I'm guessing maxine is paying a visit to her parents

Quote Originally Posted by dlxspeed View Post
    if chole was supposed to die there was no reason for maxine to gain the power and change the time line
    Well, i think she gained the power to go through all this, finding out the secrets of Arcadia (drugged/missing girls, jefferson, nathan and all..). But still, the tornado was chloes lifespawn. as longer as she lives, as wilder it gets. ifshe dies, it vanish. but max still knowing the secrets can bring dead chloe and rachel together again, no other drugged/hurt girls and everything will be better.

even when the tornado hits the town, noone will know what happened to rachel, jefferson probably survives with the prescotts in the bunker.. thats not what i would want to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by hoppelhasen View Post
    Well, i think she gained the power to go through all this, finding out the secrets of Arcadia (drugged/missing girls, jefferson, nathan and all..). But still, the tornado was chloes lifespawn. as longer as she lives, as wilder it gets. ifshe dies, it vanish. but max still knowing the secrets can bring dead chloe and rachel together again, no other drugged/hurt girls and everything will be better.

even when the tornado hits the town, noone will know what happened to rachel, jefferson probably survives with the prescotts in the bunker.. thats not what i would want to happen.

Actually by the time you have that heartbreaking choice, Everything is sorted. Jefferson is behind bars, Nathan is dead, Rachels body was found, And the prescots get there dues.

Remember you get to the lighthouse AFTER Max is rescued by David.

A season 2 with Chloe and Max would be Hella awsome. And if you need a direction

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1225214...isode-1-Static

Its not perfect but I feel the base is solid. The reson for the storm is NEVER explained.

Is it because Max used her powers, Doubt it witch means she coulda still saved Chloe.

Is it because Chloe is alive, Again doubt it, Why would a storm suddenly show chasing down a 18 year old girl.