Page 2 of 7 First First 123456 ... Last

Thread: Cheating Concern

Cheating Concern

I guess that's the right answer...

Sona is correct each card when assigned to you would need to be serialized or stamped with a serial number that is and will always be unique. It's actually very simple to do its just that SE is not going to do it.

Also where is the proof that these accounts have been banned? I don't see it, as a matter of fact I see the issue getting worse not better.

Enix, just say that there is no other way to solve this dupe problem. Many players are waiting for your answer and none of them saw any progress of it. I wish at least you guys to be honest and admit that you guys did a serious mistake of not implementing 'card serial number's just like pokemon. And if there's no solution to this, so be it. But remember that it is YOUR fault that made this meta corrupted.

Can you check these accounts? I think they are cheating.

postimage.org/image/581cr0arv/

HERE IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE WHERE SE IS DOING NOTHING TO BAN DUPED ACCOUNTS AND REWARDS THEM. THIS WEEK REWARD!

ACCOUNTS: RotomF and RotomG

SAW THEM, NOT BANNED! I BELIEVE THEY ARE ROTOM A-Z. COL IS OVER! CHEATERS ARE REWARDED AGAIN!

THE REWARD CARD IS SUPPOSE TO BE OURS!

SE...SERIOUSLY....YOU ARE REWARDING CHEATERS!!!!!!

HERE IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE WHERE SE IS DOING NOTHING TO BAN DUPED ACCOUNTS AND REWARDS THEM. THIS WEEK REWARD!

ACCOUNTS: RotomF and RotomG

SAW THEM, NOT BANNED! I BELIEVE THEY ARE ROTOM A-Z. COL IS OVER! CHEATERS ARE REWARDED AGAIN!

THE REWARD CARD IS SUPPOSE TO BE OURS!

SE...SERIOUSLY....YOU ARE REWARDING CHEATERS!!!!!! AND...THERE ARE MORE!

NAMES: crossone crosstwo crossthree crosswater

nice. CAN YOU STOP DAYDREAMING AND START BANNING THIS ACCOUNTS RIGHT NOW!? PLEASE DO NOT GIVE REWARDS TO DUPED ACCOUNTS, BAN THOSE ACCOUNTS, GIVE THE PROPER REWARD TO THE PROPER AND REAL PLAYERS!

Try search name Eaea and you will see something surprise !
    WTF ? What a waste of my time and my money spend on this game ?
    To see this ****** cheater everywhere around server ?
    I will uninstall this ****** game. Worst anti hack system game ever.
    Coliseum full of cheater / fake card / fake stat stones.
    Get lost GC.

image > img.ihere.org/uploads/6168808727.png

image > img.ihere.org/uploads/5113c78d3d.png

This just example. There a lot of other case i've found.
    Sucks

What a mess. They should just scrap this whole game and redo it from the bottom up. Perhaps use a format like that card mini-game Triple Triad in FF8, or the Tetra one in FF9. That might be enjoyable.

^ lol. I don't know much about jailbroken iDevices or what you can do with them, but it looks like they're using a Hex editor of some sort to modify their data? That takes me back to the days of Game Genie, lol. One would hope that the files stored on the iDevice were encrypted a little bit better, but...

This isn't the last word on this, but we'd like to share an initial comment from the team in Japan:

???Banning of Accounts in Violation of the User Agreement???
    On November 6, 2012, we confirmed a total of 1,470 accounts that were operating in violation of the Square Enix User Agreement.

All of these accounts have been banned, and all Coliseum points associated with them revoked.

The creation of a large number of accounts by a single player, the manipulation of game data, and real-money trading (RMT) are strictly prohibited.

Square Enix maintains a position of zero tolerance with regards to these activities. Any and all accounts found to be engaged in any of the above will be summarily banned without warning or prior notice.

We ask for your patience and understanding as we work to keep the game as fair as possible, and hope that you continue to enjoy playing Guardian Cross.

We're in continued discussions with the Guardian Cross team and hope to share more developments of this concern as well as general updates with the game as we move forward.

Dear SE or Robert Peeler, or Japan SE, if you think banning these accounts are going to stop the dupers, then...

either You guys are:

1) very dumb

2) Ignorant, Foolish

3) Banning without giving a thought at all.

The bannning will only be highly effective, if you ban them the day before or right on the day of the COL rewards. Now you banned them too early, you have alerted the dupers, and they are probably going to mass create multiple accounts, wait till saturday or sunday and push for COL rewards again.

Com'on man, hire me, fire the brainless people on your team. My goodness, what on earth are you guys doing!??!?!?! doing things without thinking! Truly brainless.

Sorry for being harsh.

i have to agree with you. i lost to many times against him and others at begginer's coli. i even change to official coli at lvl 10 cuz of that. i couldnt even won a 3 streak in this game. lvl 1/2/3 with guardians 4* / 5* 50+ (maybe full) i lost all my Guardians with just 1 G 50+ when i was with 2 guardians 4* +15 at lvl 10? this game sucks hard cuz of this kind of ppl.

and my max rank was C+. if im getting bored with this game cuz of this. and im just 1 player... now imagine every player in this situation. i hope SE would do something about it or this game will be DOOMN

Put this in your discussions with the Guardian Cross team:

www.neoseeker.com/forums/57902/

If you can't see what's wrong with this picture...stop updating the game and close up. Thanks.

Dear SE, I'm here to say your Idiotcracy and your foolishness never ends. I spend USD $300 on your game, and I got banned today! nice!

1) Spend USD $300 on your freaking guardian coins
    2) Does it make logical sense that I cheat?

read more below!

IF I CAN CHEAT I WOULDN'T EVEN SPEND A SINGLE CENT ON YOUR FREAKING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IF I DUN GET UNBAN AND FAIL TO GET MY ALMIGHTY CARD, I DEMAND A REFUND. EVEN IF ALL PLAYERS HAVE TO TAKE YOU TO COURT AND LAWSUITS!

First of all thanks for the great game, I enjoyed. but I am quiting.

GC is a great game, and have potential to be greater. Here are the things that I feel great:
    The hunting system that you can get better cards. I can still remember the excitment when I got my first 5 star sexy Vampire Matron.
    The card trading system that people can exchange card with each other
    the game point and friend point concept that you can use to buy stuff, upgrade your card
    the types of cards and balancing all of the type of cards and make sure there will be no card that can one short every card else.

There are things I'd like to see in the future release:

Market, virtual and real money:
    I know many people spend hundreds of dollars buying cards from strangers, of course with high risks, so there are definitely demands. Why can't SE host a clean, offcial market?
    SE should offer a market place, in game, supported by restful API or whatever over SSL, that allow players to sell their card to others, and collect goldpoints, SE can take say 15% of the GP as transaction fee;
    Players purchase GP with real money, but gee, SE should really make this purchase smoother, it took me 10 minutes to buy 3.99 worth of Gold.

Security and Cheating:
    For each card, there should be a unique serial number associated with it; uniqueness should be guranteed, like using SHA256 hash on random number+user info etc.
    the whole deck of cards, stones for each player should be stored in the cloud;
    SE should have a team with data mining skills and focus on in game fraud detection. With all of the player data in the cloud, datamining can easily identify dupe card/stone, level one player with 127 friends or 127 cards, etc
    SE should also check if the game's integrity by cloud. There are many ways to enforce this, and once idenfiied a cracked game communicating with the server, ban that device;
    SE should also check if the game is running on a rooted IOS device. if so apply anti-crack techniques

COL and Cards:
    For COL games, at the end of the tabulation, publish the profile of all players on a website. The profile can details each player's info and team cards, some simple analysis like skills, stats, this way people will be able to know how to improve their own deck; It can also help to identify cheatings like all Ace card team, more than 2 limited card. And as you can see, it is now the players helping SE to monitor and catch cheaters simply by checking out the profile, especially the S+/S guys

Lastly, some words on the banning. I do not think players who use dup card should be banned, here are the reasons:
    I'd like seperate them from the people who produce and sell dup cards. We all know it is a big network now: there are people duping cards, and top level reseller who get 500+ cards in batch, and small brokers selling them to the deperate players who want to get the gold/silver card from COL. they are the real culprit and should be banned thousand times.

Majority of the people, who spend tons of money buying these cards, did not know they were dup card in their initial purchase(s). they are actually die hard fans who's willing to pay for good cards and play on GC day and night. In some way they are victims; Because SE did not take action to stop this at the begining, people feel that this is not a big deal, more cards are purchased, the dup issue become worse and worse. So I think SE should be hold partially responsible for this as well.

Well, as many of you may be able to guess, I myself used dup card, and I got banned already, that's the reason why I am quiting. I do hope SE can improve in the future, so taht the rest of you can enjoy the game.

lol, shake hands

thanks SE my acc Unlock

fair return for me

I love GC and Se

Thanks SE and all dev team

this is a bad game I do not know why my account is locked

from now when I load the game and Square Enix never

OMG! same thing here bro!!! i agree woth u SO MUCH!!!!

I WOULDNT CHEAT! IF I SPEND MY FREAKING MONEY ON UR COINS!

OK! square enix! JUST LIKE YOU GUYS! I HATE HACKER AND FVCKERS! and when u banned them! im so happy. but now u are banning INNOCENT people!

Including ME!!!! that is not ok with me!! please!!! just give us back those who are innocent! such as ME!!! (((((((((((((((((((((((

I've been play this games for a month, and I'm just an ordinary player, who don't cheat, hack. And I also spend like over $100 on the special hunting ticket. I do trade some of my cards to other players through forums, is this violating the term of use?

Why am I banned? what happen to the money spend on this game? Are there other players experiencing this? how do I sort this issue out from SE?

OMG please help.

Originally Posted by Feng
    Dear SE, I'm here to say your Idiotcracy and your foolishness never ends. I spend USD $300 on your game, and I got banned today! nice!

1) Spend USD $300 on your freaking guardian coins
    2) Does it make logical sense that I cheat?

read more below!

IF I CAN CHEAT I WOULDN'T EVEN SPEND A SINGLE CENT ON YOUR FREAKING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IF I DUN GET UNBAN AND FAIL TO GET MY ALMIGHTY CARD, I DEMAND A REFUND. EVEN IF ALL PLAYERS HAVE TO TAKE YOU TO COURT AND LAWSUITS!
    It's the same for me and my girlfriend...SE i'm your fan from the first final fantasy! I had 2 iphone but since 7 mounths i gave one of them to my girlfriend and we play guardian cross and help us! Now,first,my iphone has IOS6 and i can't duped guaardians,stones or add friend points,in second time i had only one 5* ace and one powerfull almighty ifrit and 2 skill stones gifted by a friend and i don't know if they are duped or no but i'm not an hacker! I spend a lot of money for tickets and my other guardians aren't ace! Please,i know that is an hard work,but...please see my acc and if that 2 guardians are dupes,delate them and give me back my account because i love this game! Thanks SE Team and sorry for my english,i'm italian

My Ign Maxi81

Grrrrr..... after spending $$ on coins, persuading SE to ban hackers n cheaters.. End of the day, SE BAN me!! WTF?!?!? If trading my mighty pumpkin titan for 12 stats stones got me ban, CLAP CLAP... i really got nothing to say.

Ign Hyominnie

By the way i have deleted the apps.. At least tell me why i got ban??

I could not get into GC with my iphone 4. I tried for almost 3 hour. But to no avail, i still cant get in. I thought that my account got removed or whatsoever. But no, I managed to log in 4 hours ago. And guess what. All my cards were level 0 and i cant view any of my cards. I tried to battle some NPC. The moment when i want to hit, GC close automatically. Enlighten me please.

Page 2 of 7 First First 123456 ... Last