Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Missing Title

Missing Title

Havent been sofrustrated ever again in my life i dont remember the security question or answer PLEASE square enix help me i can provide the rest info...

WHY i am not able to play? i just needed a 2 hhour break and aftre i couldnt log in! PLEASE HELP , i paid it isnt fair!

Im so sad ://///////// I think ill hurt myself if i wont be able to play at last even tommorrow,its soooo unfair i bought the game and did everything right....

Network error...

Trying to run game through ps3 and keep receiving this code. [11090] [20028] [500] I linked account from settings on membership page but the network on console wont link...

Which game are you experiencing issues with?

Rope Arrow

Having trouble finding rope arrow. Don't know if I went to far in Soviet. Tried to back track but still haven't located them. NEED HELP PLEASE!!! Passed different part of the game where I couldn't pass cause rope arrow was needed. Where or how to find rope arrows PLEASE!!!

What is the title of the game in question?

Servers can't find my acct.

Hello I am currently trying to play. And the servers can't find my account. Please help.

Which game are you trying to play?

Thumbs Down Load times are utterly ridiculous

I waited literally 10 plus MINUTES for the game to load the other day. This is unheard of. I've been playing games for 25 years and even in the earliest days of PC and console gaming I never had a game take that long to load. I thought if a game took a minute or two to load that would be excessive. But 10 minutes? That is not long that is broken and is totally unacceptable in 2016. Square Enix must fix this issue ASAP or many gamers including me will just stop playing the game.

What is the title of the game in question?

This complaint may be in relation to The Turing Test, which suffered from a conflict between Unreal Engine 4 and certain AMD processors at launch, causing load times to be particularly long. The dev team found the root of the issue and released a fix for the issue within a couple of days. 10 minute loading times should no longer be experience by any users.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Download Content Removed

I was playing New Game+. I had played through the entire game, and on my second play through I decided to move my Day One download content into my game. While playing, I decided to visit the bank. While playing through the mission, I couldn't access the special edition combat rifle or pistol. Suddenly the game froze. I tried loading the saves that I had, but it told me that I needed to download the content again. From my understanding, I don't think it will allow me to download the Day One content again. I decided instead of the hassle of that, I would just start over. Now it is telling me that New Game+ is not available because of the download content. Any suggestions?

What is the name of the game in question?

Page 2 of 2 First First 12