Thread: What was your favourite moment?

Big Grin What was your favourite moment?

Normally, we'd list a few things here to encourage discussion but don't want to spoil anything.

Tell us about the best way you took down a target. What was the best dialogue you overheard?
    Share you best moments in here.

Warning: this post contains spoilers.

Without saying much, my favourite moment was the reaction of that fellow in the white hat on the yacht when I delivered a quick headshot to my target when his back was turned. "Hmm...I guess he really does move like a cat." And just completely walks past the body behind the desk without seeing it.

Absolutely brilliant; I loved it. I actually thought it was glitched at first because he kept talking long after the target had been killed. It wasn't until a few moments later that he realized he was talking to himself.

(click image to enlarge)

My favourite moment was realizing that Hitman had returned to its roots and that I really felt like I was immersed on the game.

I enjoyed luring Norfolk to the back of the parking lot with a few coins (Rich guys can't resist coins that magically appear) and breaking his neck followed by putting on the white suit. From there it was a matter of minutes until I had the target alone and eliminated.

my favorite moment was using a crowbar to drop a raft on norfolk and the sparrow

I think its the first scene with helicopter. Mountain lanscape.

For me it has to be some of the hilarious dialogue from NPCs in general. Really great lines and well delivered by the actors. It makes me laugh when they pick up on you standing too close to them, climbing out of random windows etc. I also like that lots of these are tailored to your costume

Sending Knight up in the air with the ejection seat like fireworks ^^

For was the last cutscene.......Call me 47.

My favorite moment was seeing Diana how I had always pictured her instead of an overly sexualized weak woman ala absolution.

Loved getting faked out by the rat poison. I thought oh ya dude's dead. Very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Simt33 View Post
    For me it has to be some of the hilarious dialogue from NPCs in general. Really great lines and well delivered by the actors. It makes me laugh when they pick up on you standing too close to them, climbing out of random windows etc. I also like that lots of these are tailored to your costume
    Quote Originally Posted by 4nyN4me View Post
    Sending Knight up in the air with the ejection seat like fireworks ^^
    These two right here for me.

My favorite was a guy on the boat saying 'You will not shoot me, you will not shoot, I'm talking directly to your consciousness, you will not shoot me' Needless to say I shot him quite a few times, but I need to find him again and try not shooting him, hopefully he has some kind of response to the success of his Jedi mind tricks. xD

My favourite moment was when I killed my first victim in the back with the silenced pistol. So badass animation! Or when I drowned the Sparrow in the toilet wowsome.

On the final test, I headshot the guy left to the 2 mecanics that give you an opportunity at the beginning and haven't notice the man just in front of him. After I kill him the guy in front of him went : « I think I got a dead body here » and the second guard near the crate reply « Meh, who care.... »

I guess he's really having a bad day :P

Put together a video of some silly moments + bugs.

An ode to Criken2's "hitman: hitman" video:

http://youtu.be/AvUv2rH1jUs

My favorite Moment was in Level 3 Final Test.
    When the general and Mr. Knight are at the projector and the general switches on the power while Knight has his fingers in the projector. Absolutely great Accidential kill

For me, it had to be doing "Final Test" Silent Assassin/Suit Only. I really felt back at the roots with that because I spent so much time exploring the map, studying AI behaviors, creating an efficient path, etc.; exactly what made me fall in love with Hitman in the first place!

the first time sending Jasper Knight through the roof. It's so scripted though, it takes a lot of fun out the game.

Following Jasper and his bodyguard into the office, knocking the bodyguard out with a pool ball, breaking Jasper's neck before he knows what's hit him and then casually strolling out as the KGB guy finds the body. "Are you ok? If you can hear me, make a sound."

My favorite moment was being so hopelessly trying to beat all the odds. Completing the mission without using a disguise, sneaking around the base, with what seemed to be impossible odds. Sneaking into the targets window, knocking the KGB officer out and hiding him in the crate in the bathroom, sneaking passed the target (and army detail) mid-route, knocking out the guard on the stairs dragging his body under the stairs, throwing the coin to lure the mechanic out and dumping the body narrowly miss being spotted by the mechanic at all, and then going to the kitchen, dodging all the guards, stealing the vodka (still without any disguise) and rushing back to the stairs to find the army detail (who was with the target) had found the gun I left (when I knocked out the guard on the stairs) and was taking it to the drop box and was midway down the stairs. I quickly rushed under the stairs and around let him pass, I went up the stairs and followed the target back into the room, sneaking back into the bathroom. I waited ever-so patiently as his army detail met the target at the door. After they left I quickly helped myself to the chess board, dropping the vodka on the platter and poising 1 of the glasses with rat poison. When the target finally got sick, i drowned him dead and hid him in the crate. Improvising further I used yet another coin to distract the guard at the window and snuck back out the way i came. It was such a relief feeling like accomplished the impossible.

I think my favorite part was exploring the map, and playing around with all the different ways of taking people out, as well as grinding for that mark of the silent assassin. So satisfying

I like setting my own challenges. For example, I enjoyed silently putting down Kalvin's 2 main bodyguards one by one, then disguising myself as his bodyguard and waiting outside his room until he entered before calmly walking in and putting two in his back.

Finding the Suit Only possibilities of the two levels.