Thread: The Rahabim will be anunced tomorrow?

The Rahabim will be anunced tomorrow?

The Rahabim will be anunced tomorrow?

Tomorrow will be released the December State of Play, all things they annunced this last months was released (expet for the Nest, but it is really near to be completed and released), and they said for the SoP of December they will make a great annunce, so I really hope for the Rahabim or at least the Trade System, what do you think?

such hype, much tilt

Originally Posted by Zarxiel93
    Tomorrow will be released the December State of Play, all things they annunced this last months was released (expet for the Nest, but it is really near to be completed and released), and they said for the SoP of December they will make a great annunce, so I really hope for the Rahabim or at least the Trade System, what do you think?
    Trading probably won't, since the devastating have said no work has been started on trading and wasn't currently scheduled. The Rahabim could be, since they have been hinting that new classes would be a possibility and that another class might actually come first. They've been providing hardly any info rather than saying nothing's been done yet, so it's possible they want to keep it as a surprise.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Fingers Crossed

Nothing interesting in that state of play announcement sadly (to me anyway). =(
    My nosgoth referral link: http://bit.ly/1JPbc9B
    signature image

Yeah the state of play was kinda disappointing and just highlighted for me that apart from the map (which I am hoping given it was called Silenced Cathedral in the state of play I can declare victory) no much else interesting was going on. God I really do hope the Rahabim turn out to be a big gotcha surprise for us all. But at the rate its going I wonder if they'll turn up at all.

Yhea, really disappointing... They already released ALL things they annunced this last months (except for the Nest, but the map is nearly over, so will be released probably this month), so I thinked for this month they will annunce new things, and nothing -.-

P.s. They confirmed the Nest is a Sileced Cathedral part in the stream they do some times ago, because a part of the map is called "Sileced Cathedral"

Howdy folks,

I know you're eager to get to grips with a Rahabim, we would certainly love to get a class based on the Rahabim into the game. I want to confirm for you now however, that Nosgoth's next class will be fighting for the Human cause. We'll be bringing you more info about that class in our special edition mid-January State of Play. We can't wait .
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Originally Posted by Oghamsmith
    Howdy folks,

I know you're eager to get to grips with a Rahabim, we would certainly love to get a class based on the Rahabim into the game. I want to confirm for you now however, that Nosgoth's next class will be fighting for the Human cause. We'll be bringing you more info about that class in our special edition mid-January State of Play. We can't wait .
    Ooooohhhh, so that's all you meant! I thought you were implying you would skip over the Rahabim to a second class in one of the other vampire clans. As long as you aren't doing that, then I'm not so worried.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Howdy folks,

I thinked the Vampire was ever the first in all.
    Zephonim was released before of the Prophet, the Melchiahim before of the Vanguard, the Evolved skin was released before the Elite, so I thinked the Rahabim will be released before the new Human class, but DAMN, this is AMAZING!!!! I cannot wait to see this new class

Howdy folks,

my prediction for the next two classes will be a human male and a vampire female,
    that way it'll even things out by having 4 males and two females per faction.

if I'm wrong about this I really hope the next >>human characters<< resemble (NOT IDENTICAL.) someone you would actually fight in the LOK universe, instead of a completely unique character. it can be taken inspiration from blood omen, blood omen 2 and soul reaver since the current maps are from those particular eras.

the only unique human characters I want to see are from the turelim clan territory,
    if the dev's want to make one from that environment, and because we don't know what kind of humans live there.

and lastly,
    if nosgoth ever comes to console and 12 new characters are in the works after the current 12 characters are finished,
    then I want 6 male and 6 female characters per faction.

the humans for season 2 will have to be 4 female and 2 male.
    the red sisters for season 2 must be female and the drowning men must be male. (just elite versions.)

hopefully after this there will be less confusion with the vampire classes,
    because there will be both male and female versions for each clan.

EDIT:
    OR!!! to make things easier, for season 2 the humans can have 4 new female classes and 2 new male classes,
    while the vampires just have the opposite gender for each clan
    Last edited by Chulo86; 6th Jan 2016 at 14:47.

In the Crucible you can see some female Turelim statues.

For the class, well, I think we will not have a 2nd season of classes, I mean, all new classes was released more or less after a year (for race I mean of corse, so 2 classes for years more or less). But considering the max level is 50 and you can unluck a class after 5 level, we now have:

5-Razielim
    10-Scout
    15-Zephonim
    20-Prophet
    25-Melchiahim
    30-Vanguard
    35-new human class
    40-Rahabim
    45-?
    50-Vampire Workshipper (?)

because remember the Kain's forces are formed by the Human that love Kain like a divinity, in the last lore post they talked about them.

Originally Posted by Zarxiel93
    In the Crucible you can see some female Turelim statues.

For the class, well, I think we will not have a 2nd season of classes, I mean, all new classes was released more or less after a year (for race I mean of corse, so 2 classes for years more or less). But considering the max level is 50 and you can unluck a class after 5 level, we now have:

5-Razielim
    10-Scout
    15-Zephonim
    20-Prophet
    25-Melchiahim
    30-Vanguard
    35-new human class
    40-Rahabim
    45-?
    50-Vampire Workshipper (?)

because remember the Kain's forces are formed by the Human that love Kain like a divinity, in the last lore post they talked about them.
    They'll probably bump up the level cap eventually, although the experience needed increases exponentially, so they get harder and harder to unlock. It would become unfeasible eventually.

I'm not sure if I'd want a full 12 classes per faction (24 in total) at the moment. I definitely want to see all six vampire clans in game (and six human counterparts), but I'd be satifsied with that until more fixes and features are added. I think it's unreasonable to expect the devs to spend all their time on classes, while that stuff still needs doing. Best to alternate so no parts of the game are neglected more than others. Also, there may not be enough roles for 12 vampires and 12 humans.

Fantastic News! I'm team vampire but I'm happy to finally get some news about any new class. I'm guessing we might get a silhouette and hopefully a quote to hint at the class' story like we have for the Nest map, I'd really like that. I am also predicting this human to be male but I wouldn't mind if it is a woman.