Thread: Exotic fx weapons are pointless...

Exotic fx weapons are pointless...

Exotic fx weapons are pointless...

... as long as we can' t add special effects in forge on them. Its a shame because many of them look very cool but i simply dont use them. For example if i have occult and toxic charge on tyrant, ill choose toxic any day as long as it has goood stats, despite the fact that it looks terrible. SO exotic fx are pointless for higher level players like me because i ve several weapons with diffrent stats on every human/ vamp and i choose some worse looking over better looking ones simply because of stats. Adding option of switching fx effects on them in forge would be quite nice too. Or at least change toxic looks and itll be fine too. thx

ps. Merry christmas fellow vamp lovers

Agreed. Every item should be upgradable in both stats and visual effect. Upgrade to mysterious was announced in August's blog and exotics need stat upgrades as you said. Mysterious items should get renamed and colourised icons when maxed out to make it easier to see which ones you're looking for.

Basically, the items need standardising so that whatever you can do in the forge to one item, you can do with another.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

I have to agree on the option to change the graphic effects in the forge. But that's mostly because I've gotten three lightning effects on three different MI's. I want something different!
    My nosgoth referral link: http://bit.ly/1JPbc9B
    signature image

Originally Posted by Khalith
    I have to agree on the option to change the graphic effects in the forge. But that's mostly because I've gotten three lightning effects on three different MI's. I want something different!
    Same here...the random generator seems to be poor.

Btw, someone said that adding buffs to exotic weapons is already planned...