Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Out of Beta - Content and update level?

Out of Beta - Content and update level?

Originally Posted by CountEyokir
    if the Rahabim aren't the next class....that would be a terrible terrible mistake on their end. I hope the devs realise this
    Considering Nosgoth in and of itself was a terrible mistake - the whole 'multiplayer game out of a continuity-heavy single player series' thing - and nobody noticed, I doubt it.

Originally Posted by Ygdrasel
    Considering Nosgoth in and of itself was a terrible mistake - the whole 'multiplayer game out of a continuity-heavy single player series' thing - and nobody noticed, I doubt it.
    Not gonna lie, whoever thought this would be a welcome addition to LoK for all was off his meds. And at this rate I'm beginning to wonder if there is even a desire to do anymore classes fullstop never mind the rahabim

Originally Posted by Ygdrasel
    Oh we noticed it, we definitely noticed it. I won't say Nosgoth is a bad game, quite the opposite, I actually really think it's a solid game that is really fun, when I'm in the mood for PVP. Attaching the IP to it still baffles me in a lot of ways, I never would have touched this game even with the LoK IP attached in the first place because of how opposed to the idea I am, I really wish that we could get a new single player game.

Unrelated, as to what got me to play this game, one of the old alpha players broke the NDA and posted a video on youtube anyway that gave me a taste of the vampire gameplay and after watching the combat, hearing the badass quotes, and seeing it in action, I actually thought the game looked really fun. Psyonix should probably thank that guy, even if his video has probably been deleted a long time ago!
    My nosgoth referral link: http://bit.ly/1JPbc9B
    signature image

Page 2 of 2 First First 12