Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Xbox one] Mission "Gulag Recon" won't complete. [Under Investigation]

Just chiming in to say that this is still broken on Xbox One with the latest patch installed.

Guys, please fix the Gulag Recon mission already. I have not been able to complete this for months and i check weekly to see if i can complete my most favored game of 2015, but nothing ever happens. How can it possibly take this long? If CD Project Red can patch their games weekly because they care about their product, why can't you? You have my money, now fix it! Its been 3 damn months!

Im currently having the same problem. Im at 99% for the game and it will not let me complete defensive strategy!! Which means i can also not complete the high dive mission to give me 100%. Super Frustrating!

Just started the game a few weeks ago and am now to this point, same bugg with all the updates.

I've played the game since launch day. I only can play a few hours here and there. So I finally finished everything else today. But I still cannot finish the gulag recon. My first world problem is that I can't get 100% in this game. Come on square Enix please fix the bug.

Same bug for me, and my game is full patched. Really annoying bug, cannot completed the game 100%. Hope it will be fix soon.

I almost can't believe that Crystal/Square will not fix this glitch. No one said a word on this thread after the "fix" on patch #1.
    That's sad. Really sad.

Apparently, "Under Investigation" means "we are ignoring you."

I have this same issue. I haven't tried it yet, but I've read that there is a manual fix. You go offline, delete the game file from your hard drive (not your save file!) and then reload the disc while still disconnected. This will reload the game without the patch that is apparently causing the issue. You go turn in the mission and the guy will accept it. You can then reconnect to the internet.

As I said, I haven't tried it, just read about it.

I am having same problem. I have the game on Xbox One. I assume it is fully patched. Is there any way to verify that all the patches are installed?

SHAME!!! Same problem here!!!
    5 months after this BUG REPORT, and we still have the problem.
    I have the digital version of the game, so I can't uninstall patch ...
    ALL we want is to PLAY the game we PAID for, with no BUGS.
    unjustifiable

Still have this glitch even after the latest patch (from the 23rd), is this ever going to get fixed?

The prompt to press X is there for the turn in, but, can press it all you want nothing happens.

I just can't believe it. Another f'ing patch and still no fix for this. 5 f'ing month later. You guys are some real pricks.
    Last edited by Dale_Quickness; 25th Mar 2016 at 22:30.

I'm having the exact same problem, I have a physical copy of the disc and I have tried literally everything I can think of, still not working, I've done everything else in the game, this mission is all I have left to turn in, I have day one patch all dlc up to date, I've been sitting on 99% for two months, and I just want you guys to patch this, come on

Having installed the April 20th patch, this is still broken for me as well--uninstalling/reinstalling didn't seem to help. It's exactly as described: hitting 'X' by the quest giver does not actually turn in the quest. Lara just stands there instead.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleLiddell View Post
    [physical disc] When I go to turn in the "Gulag Recon" mission, the quest giver says "welcome back, what did you learn?" But when I try to turn it in, it just makes the sons effect for pressing a button and doesn't do anything. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't do anything. This is preventing me from gaining 100% in this hub. This is during the main campaign after competing the story. I have not completed the game in a different save slot.
    The same thing is happening with the defensive strategy mission on geothermal valley , I have all the supplies I need to fortify the guard towers but I don't seem to be able to answer back to the remnant builder, not being able to finish the mission and therefore not being able to finish the high diving challenge either because one of the high dive is from one of the guard towers ! What a mess ! If anyone can help it would be much appreciated ! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Philthyacres View Post
    Im currently having the same problem. Im at 99% for the game and it will not let me complete defensive strategy!! Which means i can also not complete the high dive mission to give me 100%. Super Frustrating!
    The same problem here! I'm sitting on 99% for I don't know how long now ! Let's hope they fix it soon

Still having the problem everyone else is having. I have the Day One Collector's Box for the Xbox One. This bug is still there and has yet to be fixed. Hoping it gets fixed soon.

I sincerely hope they fix this as as soon as I can easily think it will be included on the next PS4 version...

Still not fixed, still can't turn in this mission. Tried deleting game and reinstalling while offline and disconnected, but saves won't load. Probably because they were made with patches installed, just get some kind of error that Durango-W\.drm can't load. Over six months later, it is still an issue, yet says it is resolved on master bug list. On Xbox One.

Same for me, I can't hand in the Gulag Recon mission even though it's complete. It says press X when I'm next to the quest giver but when i do, the noise can be heard but nothing happens. This is on Xbox one. For a game that's all about getting 100% completion, this bug is really bad! Fix please!

I have the same issue on xbox360 tried updating to update number 6 and still not fixing the issue its been reported for sometime now and still no fix what the hell is going on!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MeaganMarie View Post
    Thanks for the information. We're looking into this!
    Really? What is the latest? It's been a long time since this was reported and it is a very significant bug. Some info would be nice.

so here we are, 65 days away from the PS4 launch and this still isn't fixed on XB. I'm trying to 100% this before I get it on PS4 (where hopefully I'll be able to 100% it with no bugs because I NEVER played the reboot without 100% it). this is pretty bad, tbh.

Hello,

We believe we have a fix that may resolve the issue for users that have been affected by it, and are aiming to include it in our next patch in early October.

In order to confirm the validity of the fix, I would like to know if anyone has encountered this bug recently on a patched version of the game. Most of the reports we've seen had users hitting it that started on the Disc or Day 1 patch build. So please let me know if you are up to date, started a new game recently, and still encountered this bug.

Thanks-

I am with this problem now in the cave tighten the X nothing happens after catching all Intes any solution to this bug?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast