Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 32

Thread: [Xbox One & Xbox 360] Stuck revisiting prison camp in Soviet Installation [Resolved]

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3

    [Xbox One & Xbox 360] Stuck revisiting prison camp in Soviet Installation [Resolved]

    Moderator Update: After further discussion we've established that this is not a bug. Players can exit through a previously-gated crawl space near the burning flare behind the Stalin statue. If this doesn't resolve your issue, please let us know below and we'll revisit this thread.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi,
    Was playing the mission Gulag Recon (campaign on Xbox360) when I saw that i had missed to pick up the relic near the holding cells in the prison camp. Got into the area through the open window (behind the large Stalin sculpture) where the cut-scene starts when escaping (in chapter "The Way Out") but are unfortunately unable to leave the area the same way or any other way. It looks like a new set of windows has spawned ontop of the open one. I'm totally stuck here since the game auto-saved.
    I have not saved in any other slot
    Last edited by MeaganMarie; 12th Nov 2015 at 21:34.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,770
    Thanks for the report.
    Last edited by Tecstar70; 13th Nov 2015 at 08:25.
    signature image

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3
    I loaded a backup save so that I can continue with the game. But I'll wait with the relic until later

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1
    How did you load a backup save? I'm on xbox360 too. I'm trapped in the exact same spot. Really don't feel like starting the game over. Pretty crucial bug.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by AXiD86 View Post
    I loaded a backup save so that I can continue with the game. But I'll wait with the relic until later
    Hi there, thanks for sending along the information and sorry you had that issue. Glad to hear that backup save was able to help. If possible, could you please send us a few screenshots of this area?

    Quote Originally Posted by AXiD86 View Post
    Hi,
    Was playing the mission Gulag Recon (campaign on Xbox360) when I saw that i had missed to pick up the relic near the holding cells in the prison camp. Got into the area through the open window (behind the large Stalin sculpture) where the cut-scene starts when escaping (in chapter "The Way Out") but are unfortunately unable to leave the area the same way or any other way. It looks like a new set of windows has spawned ontop of the open one. I'm totally stuck here since the game auto-saved.
    I have not saved in any other slot
    We'll look into this!

    Quote Originally Posted by Voiton View Post
    How did you load a backup save? I'm on xbox360 too. I'm trapped in the exact same spot. Really don't feel like starting the game over. Pretty crucial bug.
    Sorry you're experiencing that! We're looking into this. If you could take a few screenshots of the above section in red from AXiD86's post that would be a huge help!

    Details on how to use the backup save are here: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...25#post2182925

  6. #6
    Yep, i'm having sane issue on Xbox one. Been circling for last two hours and did not create a secondary save. That will not happen again.

  7. #7
    Glad to know how to access the game check point back up, very helpful but lost 5 hours of game play. Oh well at least i can continue. Thanks.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsan75 View Post
    Yep, i'm having sane issue on Xbox one. Been circling for last two hours and did not create a secondary save. That will not happen again.
    Are you able to provide a screenshot of the issue?
    signature image

  9. #9

    Unhappy Xbox One- Game Breaking Glitch in Soviet Installation

    Hello.
    I was playing Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One, and have encountered a game halting glitch about 7 hours in.
    I backtracked to the Soviet Installation to collect stuff and do a mission there (where you gather intel), and upon going back to the area with the prison cells and the laptops that you break (as collectibles), I found that I cannot leave.
    The window that I once went through to proceed is closed and locked. There is no way out of the area, and I can not get to a campfire to fast travel.
    This is a HUGE problem... I really dont want to have to restart the game.
    I really hope someone replies to this and finds a fix.
    Thank you.

  10. #10
    Hi smashtabby,

    Welcome to the forums!

    At the top of this forum, you'll see there is a sub-forum for technical issues - direct link below The mods may move this thread there, but if you're reading this before they do so, you can make a new post in the technical forum. Make sure to read the stickied "START HERE" instructions thread in the technical forum, since it will help your post to be addressed faster.

    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=276
    signature image
    My Fansite: TombRaiderHQ.com

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3
    [QUOTE=RobinHuey;2184191]Hi there, thanks for sending along the information and sorry you had that issue. Glad to hear that backup save was able to help. If possible, could you please send us a few screenshots of this area? [QUOTE=RobinHuey;2184191]

    I have unfortunatelly(fortunatelly for me) moved on in the game but i'll try to reproduce the bug and snap some photos of it this weekend. (the 360 doesn't support screenshots, I think?)
    Last edited by AXiD86; 11th Nov 2015 at 20:20.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1
    You get out by going through a crawl space next to the burning flare.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,566
    For those of you experiencing this issue, can you confirm that you can't exit through a previously-gated crawl space near the burning flare?

    If not, can you please provide a screenshot of the area you're stuck in, in particular, near the Stalin statue?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MeaganMarie View Post
    For those of you experiencing this issue, can you confirm that you can't exit through a previously-gated crawl space near the burning flare?

    If not, can you please provide a screenshot of the area you're stuck in, in particular, near the Stalin statue?
    The crawl space behind the flare is there. I feel like they probably put the flare there to draw attention to the area for people to leave, but the flare is so bright that you don't really see the crawl space behind it. I walked right past it several times and did not see it. I couldn't figure out how to leave until coming to the forum, but it's not a glitch.

  15. #15
    So Jan is stuck here as well. He does not remember how exactly he get in. But he is stuck in the whole prison area, with no exit in sight. We have fortunately been recording the session and I will be uploading it shortly.


    Edit: To avoid confusion: He got into this mess in a previous session, we think we did not record that.

    Edit 2: Forget it. I just saw that this was not a glitch.
    Last edited by Jana-tombraidergirl; 12th Nov 2015 at 18:21.

  16. #16
    Exited via burning flare. Thank you so much.

  17. #17

    [STUCK] In Prison (area where you'll meet Jacob)

    Hey there,

    as the topic says I am stuck in prison again (where the 7 red notebooks have been).


    I've been on a secondary quest to regain the three objects out of the prison when I thought about being clever and try to get back to an even more comfortable campfire to travel around fast plus to see if I can grab some items I've missen on the way (which I obviously didn't)...
    I've been running circles in this area now for about one hour or more and haven't managed to find a way back out again...

    Any suggestion?
    Thx in advance!

    P.S. XBox One
    Last edited by trveCharon; 15th Nov 2015 at 15:33. Reason: spellcorrection

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    197
    Quote Originally Posted by trveCharon View Post
    Hey there,

    as the topic says I am stuck in prison again (where the 7 red notebooks have been).


    I've been on a secondary quest to regain the three objects out of the prison when I thought about being clever and try to get back to an even more comfortable campfire to travel around fast plus to see if I can grab some items I've missen on the way (which I obviously didn't)...
    I've been running circles in this area now for about one hour or more and haven't managed to find a way back out again...

    Any suggestion?
    Thx in advance!

    P.S. XBox One
    I'm having the same problem
    signature image

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,566
    Quote Originally Posted by trveCharon View Post
    Hey there,

    as the topic says I am stuck in prison again (where the 7 red notebooks have been).


    I've been on a secondary quest to regain the three objects out of the prison when I thought about being clever and try to get back to an even more comfortable campfire to travel around fast plus to see if I can grab some items I've missen on the way (which I obviously didn't)...
    I've been running circles in this area now for about one hour or more and haven't managed to find a way back out again...

    Any suggestion?
    Thx in advance!

    P.S. XBox One
    Hello there - can you confirm that you're not having this same issue? It may be that you're not seeing the exit, as illuminated by the red flare: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=183249

  20. #20
    Alright, fine, I found the way back out again! Thanks alot!!!
    Maybe the flare should get replaced above the crawlspot because it is really too bright as mentioned before?!
    Still, I was dumb enough not to remember where I've entered the area
    Thx again!

    Btw. the link is broken? At least I get a 404...
    Last edited by trveCharon; 17th Nov 2015 at 00:33. Reason: adding information

  21. #21

    Unhappy Please help me

    I was doing the mission Gulag Recon when I saw I missed a relic and a document. When I went there and got them I couldn't find the exit. So please someone help me get out.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    3,624
    I believe you have to backtrack. Can you post a screenshot so I can see exactly where you are?

    (click image to enlarge)

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by MeaganMarie View Post
    For those of you experiencing this issue, can you confirm that you can't exit through a previously-gated crawl space near the burning flare?

    If not, can you please provide a screenshot of the area you're stuck in, in particular, near the Stalin statue?
    I am having the same problem as well

  24. #24

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Valenka View Post
    I believe you have to backtrack. Can you post a screenshot so I can see exactly where you are?
    https://m.facebook.com/william.winegar.391?__nodl The image is my newest post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •