Thread: [Xbox One] Camera not focused on Lara/ Lara Off-screen [Resolved]

[Xbox One] Camera not focused on Lara/ Lara Off-screen [Resolved]

I have just started the game and every so often, the game will orient the camera to the left so that Lara is either on the edge of the frame or she is completely out of frame. I have managed to get to the part where I have to out-run the bear after making my first camping site. It was impossible to see what is ahead of me as I am looking at the forest to the left side and Lara is not in frame so I only barely got past this segment. Also the camera will not move with the right stick while the camera is off.

It also should be noted that it happens almost every time that Lara is climbing.

Also, as I did not read the How-to on creating a forum for this. I am playing Xbox One campaign. I believe I'm in the third Chapter, but it has occurred before this chapter. I have not completed the game on a previous save slot.

Is the any chance you could record a clip to show what you mean ?

You can use Xbox "record that" by double-tapping the home button and press X which will record the previous 30 seconds. Then you can use the YouTube app on the Xbox One to upload it to YouTube. Then you can post the link here. Thanks very much.
    Last edited by Tecstar70; 12th Nov 2015 at 08:07.
    signature image

Sure. I am compiling a few clips in the Upload Editor so it gives you a variety of situations in which it happened just in case it isn't one trigger in specific. I had restarted the game to capture a few clips and the camera glitched in the prologue which never happened the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurachi625 View Post
    Sure. I am compiling a few clips in the Upload Editor so it gives you a variety of situations in which it happened just in case it isn't one trigger in specific. I had restarted the game to capture a few clips and the camera glitched in the prologue which never happened the first time.
    That fantastic! Thanks very much!
    signature image

Here is the video. Hope this helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUwh...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by Nurachi625 View Post
    I have just started the game and every so often, the game will orient the camera to the left so that Lara is either on the edge of the frame or she is completely out of frame. I have managed to get to the part where I have to out-run the bear after making my first camping site. It was impossible to see what is ahead of me as I am looking at the forest to the left side and Lara is not in frame so I only barely got past this segment. Also the camera will not move with the right stick while the camera is off.
    Hi there! Thanks for the post/video and apologies you’re encountering this. Could you please double check the settings on your Xbox System settings and TV? Please try adjusting the HDMI cable and the resolution and let us know if that helps it at all or if the issue persists.

I am currently at work, but as soon as I get home I will give it a try and post my specs and whether or not the suggestion fixed it.

I switched the Xbox from 720p from 1080p and I have progressed quite far from where I was with no difficulty from the camera. Thank you for your help in solving this problem

Sorry. I switched to 720p from 1080p

Thanks for the update!
    signature image

Perfect! So glad the issue is resolved!

Quote Originally Posted by MeaganMarie View Post
    Perfect! So glad the issue is resolved!
    Hi there. I know this is marked Resolved, but I just purchased and started playing the game today, and have encountered the same bug (albeit a tiny bit later in the game). My Xbox is set to 1080p and I'm not keen on changing it to 720p just for one game... is this being considered a bug to be fixed in an upcoming patch, or am I stuck with this?

Thanks