Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rise of the Tomb Raider Patch Notes (Patch 5 Live on Xbox One & 360)

Misguided Intelligence still bugged for me on Xbox One.

How can i install this patch via usb? I dont have internet on my Xbox 360.

Did they fix the "Ancient Vanguard" pack problem on Xbox 360 with patch 3? (It can't be downloaded free if you have the season pass)

This patch fixed Misguided Intelligence for me, if anyone else was having issues with the bird being gone. After the patch, the bird is returned to its original location over the bridge slightly northeast of the logging camp, and it shows up with Survival Instincts.

Quote Originally Posted by MeaganMarie View Post
    Xbox 360 Patch Notes

Below you will find up-to-date patch notes for Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox 360, provided by Nixxes Software.
    Patch Number: 3
    Platform: Xbox 360
    Issue Date: 1/22/16
    Notes:

We are performing maintenance on Endurance Mode, and it will be back up and running in 2-3 hours.
    Wondering what kind of "maintenance" was that, I still can't last more than 4 days on Endurance without the game freezing on me, on top of that all the challenges and achievements got mixed up and are not registering.

I got the "Skillful Raider" achievement while doing the task for "Well Done", every animal i burned and ate counted as a sarcophagi/codex, the "Nope" challenge did register but the achievement won't.

Later I did another run, I selected challenges to survive multiple days, find cryps and collect artifacts. The challenge for surviving 5 days was failed as soon as I opened the xbox in the snowcat at the start, and surviving for 7 days failed when i reached day 4. Finding crypts and collecting artifacts did not count for their respective challenges either.

And we xbox360 users still cannot obtain the "Ancient Vanguard" costume with the season pass. It's not like the season pass didn't cost $30 for us too. Great job Nixxes/Crystal/SQ :/

Hi. Do I have to do something for the patches? I have just in the last ten minutes (three days after patch 3) got the problem with the bird in "misguided intelligence" not spawning. What do I do?

Hi, I'm on the Abandoned Mine Level and at the point where I need to move the truck. After checking a walk through (because I couldn't work it out) I realised there are carts missing from the platform. The ice pick is also moving around like crazy. I've cleared the cache and reinstalled the latest update but still not joy. Any advice would be great as I'm stuck!

Does this patch fix the mine cart bug in the Pit of Judgement on Xbox One?

Hey there,

Any acknowledgement / update that you guys are working on the "An unknown error occurred while trying to redeem this pack. Check the Gifts tab to try again bug. I cannot access items I have purchased including the new DLC mission.

Thanks in advance.

[XBOX ONE] - "Gulag Recon" side mission turn in glitch. Also 100% completion issues.

Well, the first part of the title of this post basically explains one issue. I return to quest giver in the cave, hit "X" to turn in quest... I receive a button depression sound, and quest giver says "what did you learn", it zooms in on him, and nothing else happens. Uninstalled, and re-installed. Tried everything. Also, checked, and re-checked collectible completion, and I have all collectibles, however, in the Soviet installation area, it is saying I only have 25/26 documents, yet I have all 26 documents greeted out on my map. Checked all locations, and still missing... A fix for this would be appreciated anytime now... Finally..

The issue where Chamber of Souls score attack crashes after the loading screen that is said to be fixed in patch 3 for Xbox One is still happening for me. I have tried dozens of times and the level simply will not load--the game quits and I get booted back to my dashboard. I reinstalled the game to see if that would fix anything but I've had no luck. This is incredibly frustrating as it's the last level I need gold in to get the Golden Child achievement. Do you have any suggestions?

Bonjour merci pour les infos

SHAME!!!

5 months after the game release, the Gulag Recon Glitch is still NOT fixed!

The worse thing is the fact that all moderators seems to ignore the massive reports of this bug (I've seen here, on reddit, youtube and other forums). You guys should at least say "hey, we're investigating the issue".

That's the ONLY reason why I didn't bought the season pass yet.

And to be honest, even being a HUGE fan of Tomb Raider series since ever, with that lack of support I'll think twice before buying any Square / Crystal game again.

@MeaganMarie help us, please!

REPORTS:

http://forums.na.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=185865
    http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=213893
    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=183376

Quote Originally Posted by marcuspereira View Post
    SHAME!!!

5 months after the game release, the Gulag Recon Glitch is still NOT fixed!

The worse thing is the fact that all moderators seems to ignore the massive reports of this bug (I've seen here, on reddit, youtube and other forums). You guys should at least say "hey, we're investigating the issue".

That's the ONLY reason why I didn't bought the season pass yet.

And to be honest, even being a HUGE fan of Tomb Raider series since ever, with that lack of support I'll think twice before buying any Square / Crystal game again.

@MeaganMarie help us, please!

REPORTS:

http://forums.na.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=185865
    http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=213893
    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=183376
    Just chipping in to report the same--it's basically the one thing keeping me from finishing the game (I'm a completionist, which doesn't seem wholly unreasonable in these sort of games). It's a shame since I haven't encountered any other bugs before this, or at least none that seemed "game breaking" in the sense that this WILL keep you from getting a 100%.

Hopefully this gets addressed in the next patch I guess.

looking forward to that patch this week!

The glitch for Gulag Recon is still not fixed. Stuck on this and cannot move forward in the game. Please fix it already.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12