Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Master Bug List

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_B View Post
    With the Baba Yaga, I had an issue when fighting the witch. The things you had to release the gas from showed up but the witch did not. Took me a while to realise that's why nothing happened. A reload of the last checkpoint fixed the issue though. But just mentioning it in case others come across it too.
    In Baba Yaga on XB1, My rope works puzzle is bugged . I finish it , ride the lift to baba Yaga's cave, but the game says that I still need to complete it. Several reloads and console reboots later, the problem is still there .

I can go all the way to Baba Yaga's cave , but she will not spawn since the game thinks I haven't activated the rope works.

I'm not starting the game over so I guess I'll never finish this dlc.
    [THUMB][/THUMB]

Crystal, please fix this issue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edJ89BZ8N6Y

This video thoroughly demonstrates the issue with opening card packs (you get the automated message) when you inventory is not full.

Basically, if you already have the rare card of a DLC pack, you cannot open the gift pack that the DLC gave you. I'm on the same boat as the guy in the video, duplicate 'Juggernaut' cards, duplicate 'Assault Rifle III' cards and already have the 'Master Hunter' card when purchasing the DLC without opening the gift pack of the DLC. This happens because when you open so many cards you'll end up getting really rare cards, but they won't appear in your inventory because they're locked behind these DLC packs.

PC Version. I have a bug where none of the characters faces will move in cut scenes or just in the game itself. Its pretty annoying.

There's visual errors in Endurance Mode when leaving a camp - basically when you've been previewing weapon upgrades that you don't yet have and then leave the camp, your currently equipped weapons will have those upgrades attached but only cosmetically. It's mainly noticeable on the pistol and the axe but occasionally it'll happen on the other weapons; some upgrades are unnnoticeable so they'll most likely still be attached.

There's also issues with the camera in Endurance Mode, sometimes it'll pan out and stay that way (feels quite floaty than rather being locked behind Lara) but when you sprint it'll return to how it functions normally. I think this occurs when you take damage and bandage in close combat, but I've personally noticed it's when you use the Dodge Kill skills in combat due to errors with clipping/enemies displaced from the animation.

I am still expressing the "Gulag Recon" mission glitch to spite the fact that it says it is resolved on the Master Bug list. Is anyone working on fixing this? its fairly annoying cause I'm on 99% & this is the only thing stopping me getting 100%.

On PC (GTX1070 - Windows10 x64) With bloom turned on, sometimes a black square appears and covers the screen while you are moving the mouse, making further progress impossible. You can fix this problem by turning bloom off immediately (leaving a green tint on most of the screen which goes away after some time wondering around). After that, we can turn it on again without screen turning black.
    Last edited by ancalimon; 10th Aug 2016 at 10:39.

Since the day -1 of buying Rise of tomb raider i am gettin following error.
    This pack could not be opened right now because your inventory is full

steam support directed here saying it is gameplay error, there are many people reported this error since february and it is not even made to master buglist. hope you will include it.

After steam installed the latest patch 1.0.753.2 for me I decided to replay the game. Well as soon as I made it to the Siberian Wilderness, It popped up an info box about the new Blood Ties DLC. And now I cannot interact with the campfire. I'm at the part where it is telling me to "Return to camp to upgrade arrows" and nothing will happen. No interaction button or cut scene. The only different thing I did was change to the Antarctic reimagined outfit during the first campfire interaction. And now the game is officially broken. Doesn't matter what save I load. I cannot get past that part.

Achievements of Xbox One are broken currently for various Endurance challenge ones. Have done the @Eat the meat of 5 wolves poisoned by arrows challenge multiple times over different weeks, just does not pop the achievement. Something needs to be done to get this looked in to and patched, please!

On the PS4 for the Baba Yaga DLC, I can't get the document "The Last Word" to appear. I've reloaded my save, the game, and my system. I have the latest patches.

Can this bug with the Flooded Archives Statue not completing the cut scene be investigated please? http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...ded%20archives It stops game progression completely. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8L1...utu.be&t=2m36s

Hi, I'm getting game crashes at the point of triggering achievements, notably the A Feast For Two (eat 3 bears) achievement in co-op Endurance, and now also in SP everytime I try to bag the Bacon! achievement. I'm on Xbox One, tried the usual 'tricks' like clearing the cache, clearing the reserved space, moved the game and all extras from internal to external storage and back again, same deal. Any word on a fix would be most appreciated guys, it's great to fill your game with groovy achievements but it's even finer to be able to achieve them

Any updates on "The Chosen Few" 80% glitch on the Xbox One?

[Xbox one] I received the ushanka camo outfit for the campaign, but I never received my cards for expedition mode.

I own the PS4 version of Rise of the Tomb Raider. I have used the stealth knife kill well over 25 times but still don't have the achievement "Blade of Justice." Any advice would be appreciated. Maybe there is a work around? Also, might this be fixed in an upcoming patch?

Achievements of Xbox One are broken currently for various Endurance challenge ones. Have done the Eat the meat of 5 wolves poisoned by arrows challenge multiple times over different weekS and now months, just does not pop the achievement. Something needs to be done to get this looked in to and patched, please!

PLEASE LOOK IN TO A PATCH FOR THIS, HARDLY ANY XBOX PLAYERS HAVE UNLOCKED THESE ACHIEVEMENTS, SO THERE MUST BE A HUGE ISSUE CAUSING THEM TO NOT UNLOCK WHEN THE CHALLENGE IS ACTIVE!

So I was in the acropolis, at the encounter just after you fall down the pit trap and I used the bow to headshot all three soldiers menacing the remnants at once. Right after I killed them, the game crashed instead of loading the next cutscene, as pictured. This might be repeatable, but I wasn't able to check for sure - the next time I tried one of my arrows bounced off a helmet and the cutscene triggered as expected.

Hardly gamebreaking - I lost all of 10 seconds of gameplay - but it might be easily reproducible, so I thought I'd report it.

Quote Originally Posted by theejamest View Post
    Achievements of Xbox One are broken currently for various Endurance challenge ones. Have done the Eat the meat of 5 wolves poisoned by arrows challenge multiple times over different weekS and now months, just does not pop the achievement. Something needs to be done to get this looked in to and patched, please!

PLEASE LOOK IN TO A PATCH FOR THIS, HARDLY ANY XBOX PLAYERS HAVE UNLOCKED THESE ACHIEVEMENTS, SO THERE MUST BE A HUGE ISSUE CAUSING THEM TO NOT UNLOCK WHEN THE CHALLENGE IS ACTIVE!
    I do encounter the same problem with (at least) the achievements "One way to do it" and "Who needs a map". Refering to the comments in other forums it seems to be a common issue (e. g. https://www.trueachievements.com/vie...tid=952087#vch). According to the master bug list the issue was fixed in patch #3. In fact it is not! Please get this fixed (again)!

Golden Child and Way to go are still glitched on the Windows 10 version and were still on patch #9 nobody has unlocked them since may 2016. https://www.trueachievements.com/gam...0/achievements could we get the same patch as steam please for sake of parity.

Two unattainable achievements on Windows 10.

Both "Way to Go" and "Golden Child" can not be unlocked. Every other version of the game received the update/s to fix the errors, but Windows 10 is still missing three updates, one of which fixes the glitched achievements.

This has been asked by a few users around these forums. I myself have asked a few times and there is no response. No one responds on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, the "Contact Us" form on the official website..... all we want is to be able to have what everyone else does.

Exclamation The following issue is still present, even though the bug status states otherwise

Xbox One | Mission "Gulag Recon" won't complete | 13th Nov 2015 | Resolved with Update #1

The bug is still present. I can't turn in the mission. Tried to uninstall all the DLCs - same problem remains.
    Please fix this issue...

Edition: [Xbox One X][Digital] Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration

way to go and golden child are bugged, stuck at 93% on xbox one x. please fix this... trueachievements.com is flooded with people not unlocking. but apparen tly booting the game on the original xbox one and doing a score attack works. just the4k update which i can't seem to uninstall is causing a problem.

i know you guys are busy with shadow, but in all fairness i can't support any devs if they can't fix their games. cheers!

GULAG RECON is still bugged and is tagged as Under Investigation in its own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jaktharipp3r84 View Post
    way to go and golden child are bugged, stuck at 93% on xbox one x. please fix this... trueachievements.com is flooded with people not unlocking. but apparen tly booting the game on the original xbox one and doing a score attack works. just the4k update which i can't seem to uninstall is causing a problem.

i know you guys are busy with shadow, but in all fairness i can't support any devs if they can't fix their games. cheers!
    I still have an unopened Rise of the Tombraider and already pre-purchased Shadow of the Tomb Raider, i wanted to play Rise of the Tombraider on my Xbox One X.

But after seeing all the complains about 'Way to Go' and 'Golden Child' and the only solution being playing it on Xbox One S i won't play it till this has been fixed for Xbox One X.

Or does Square really expect me to also purchase an Xbox One S only to play some missions there?

I rather trade it in unopened than to start playing a game with bugged achievements!

I also will carefully check if Shadows of Tombraider don't have similar bugs before inserting that Disc, because if they don't care here, who knows.

So i meanwhile will play Prey instead then...

EDIT: I now also called Microsoft and explained the issue and they then gave me the Phone Number of Square Enix because it's obviously an issue they need to fix. The Microsoft Support also laugh about the work around of purchasing another Xbox One S only for that and said Square Enix really should fix that asap.

I then called Square Enix and explained in detail where the issue is and they told me that they will forward it to the devs so that this will be fixed asap.

So i hope Square Enix will care now and fix it asap!

And i meanwhile (till that is fixed) will play other games and really hope Shadow of Tombraider doesn't have similar issues on the Xbox One X.
    Last edited by bVriIUInENzfgZaI; 11th Sep 2018 at 09:07.

Xbox One X - black screen on startup, game freezes and won't continue to main menu

I have tried resetting, cold boot, hard boot or whatever it's called.

I have removed the DLC, redownloaded the DLC and still having the issue.

I have tried removing the game and DLC, downloading the game only and still having the issue.

The ONLY way to start the game is to go offline and even that doesn't work every time.

Also on Windows 10, there are two unobtainable achievements in Score Attack mode (Way to Go and Golden Child).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123