Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: % to get the Bloody Survivor skin?

% to get the Bloody Survivor skin?

% to get the Bloody Survivor skin?

I'm try to collect ALL skins, abilities, weapons, achiev and shields of the game, but I want to know, what is the % to get this skin? I get a good number of Devil's chests but I only found devil's weapons/abilites and a banner.
    I'm really worried, and I'm scary I not get this skin :S

I thought those only were rewarded for Blood Ranked players and up in leagues.

(click image to enlarge)

That is the Bloody Victor, I already have it, the Bloody Survivor is the skin without the helmet

There's two. Bloody Victor is the reward for reaching Blood Rank or Eternal. Bloody Survivor can be bought for cash IIRC.

EDIT: Sorry, Zarxiel93. Must have posted just before seeing yours.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    There's two. Bloody Victor is the reward for reaching Blood Rank or Eternal. Bloody Survivor can be bought for cash IIRC.

EDIT: Sorry, Zarxiel93. Must have posted just before seeing yours.
    Don't worry

Our Hunter "Bloody Survivor" Lighter skin, which will be available through the store after the League Ranking Beta ends.

https://www.nosgoth.com/blog/last-da...tarts-tomorrow

As you can see, you should be able to buy the skin in the store. Oddly enough I don't see the skin in store anymore, but I'm pretty sure it will be back soon. Psyonix would never remove items from the store without giving us information before and promote them as exclusive event items afterwards.

Odds for 1 specific item of 36 are:
    (1/36) * 100 = 2,7%

to practice your chances you can take poker cards and remove all 2's, 3's, 4's and 5's and then you try to pick up the ace of spade.
    But everytime you fail, you have to shuffle all cards again and try again.
    And don't forget to pay 2$ for each try
    It should be an average investment of 72$ (if you are not unlucky)
    pretty expensive investment for 1 skin I guess
    (based on 1000rs/4,99$)

good luck
    Last edited by MuShYRoOM; 3rd Nov 2015 at 09:54.

2,7%? DAMN!

That's a reasonably logical way to try and figure out how the chests work Mushy, but that's not actually how the system works. I've just taken a look at the table and the % chance of the drop is quite a bit higher than 2.7%.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Originally Posted by Oghamsmith
    That's a reasonably logical way to try and figure out how the chests work Mushy, but that's not actually how the system works. I've just taken a look at the table and the % chance of the drop is quite a bit higher than 2.7%.
    How bit? 2.8, 3.0, 5.0?

Originally Posted by Oghamsmith
    Ye I assumed that each item got the same odds.
    Maybe each banner and the skin got a double-chance, then it would be (2/39) * 100 = 5,1%
    I can only guess ^^

Well yesterday I gain both banners, so I suppose you right

Originally Posted by MuShYRoOM
    Ye I assumed that each item got the same odds.
    Maybe each banner and the skin got a double-chance, then it would be (2/39) * 100 = 5,1%
    I can only guess ^^
    I'm not going to comment much further, but the chance for the skin to drop is still considerably higher than that.
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Square Enix Europe Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

well ok.. seems like there was implemented a special mathematic function for but "quite a bit higher than 2.7%" and "considerably higher than 5,1%" sounds a bit paradoxical

Originally Posted by MuShYRoOM
    well ok..
    but "quite a bit higher than 2.7%" and "considerably higher than 5,1%" sounds a bit paradoxical
    You're looking at that the wrong way, its a 94.9% chance of NOT getting the skin
    Crazy odds! Just call me Miss Negative

Assuming it was 5%, that would mean roughly 8000 runestones (5% = one-in-20, 20 * 400 = 8000) to get the survivor skin. If the Marked/Exaulted skins have similar odds, that would be about 20000 runestones just to get one of them. All five marked skins would need on average, 100,000 runestones, which is more than most AAA games! The 5% estimate actually feels like a pretty good guess from what I've seen people saying.
    Last edited by Vampmaster; 3rd Nov 2015 at 13:49.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

I open 26 Devil's Chests, still nothing :S

Blast those RNG Gods! Hopefully you'll get something good soon
    Psyonix Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

28 Devil's chests, and still nothing

Originally Posted by Psyonix_Ryan
    Blast those RNG Gods! Hopefully you'll get something good soon
    Don't pour salt in the wounds...
    We are an enlightent community, no need for gods! Just make it a capitalist democratic system and we're good.

30 chests and still nothing...

Originally Posted by Zarxiel93
    30 chests and still nothing...
    Zarxiel wot u doin ?! Zarxiel stahp !

Originally Posted by -Shiro-
    Zarxiel wot u doin ?! Zarxiel stahp !
    If I don't gain that skin probably I will not have it FOREVER :S (I already hate me for not buy it when it was in the store, now I cannot leave this occasion)

I played all the day (8/9 of the morning until now (11 of the night)) and I found today only 3 Devil's Chests, so until now I opened a total of 32 Devil's Chests, and still no skin, at least I gain 2 free keys from the league...
    But I'm starting to be worried, only left 3 days until the Chests stop to be dropped

33 and still nothing

I FOUND IT I FOUND IT I FINALLY FOUND IT AFTER 34 CHESTS!!!!!!
    Last edited by Zarxiel93; 5th Nov 2015 at 09:09.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last