Thread: Favourite song from the game?

Favourite song from the game?

Hey all!

I'm sad that LiS is over, but I'm so glad I have a great soundtrack to listen to that will bring back all the great memories I had with the game. So, quick question for y'all.

What is your favourite song from the game?

Mine would have to be either Obstacles (by Syd Matters) or Mt. Washington (by Local Natives). These are the songs that appear at the end of Episode 1 and 2 respectively. I just love the lyrics and the beat and just everything about these songs. I do love the whole soundtrack but these two stick out compared to the others.

Here's a link to a YouTube playlist if anyone is interested. Pretty sure it has most (if not all) of the songs and stufffff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GJO...UBMBZi&index=1

Spanish Sahara by Foals and In My Mind by Amanda Palmer are my favorites.
    Life is what you make of it, or atleast try to make of it.

Guess i'm currently stuck between Crosses (José González) and Spanish Sahara (Foals) / The sense of me (Mud Flow) . Away from that, as an amateur piano/keyboard player i'm currently feel strong bound to Paradise (Vanessa Carlton) .

Some songs did fit so perfect into their respective scenes, that i can't help but cry every time i listen to them now. Thanks Life Is Strange.

Mogwai - Kids Will Be Skeletons (EP3 ending, i have no words, would have loved it for the "save Arcadia Bay" ending too)
    Mud Flow - The Sense Of Me (never heard of that band before, but this song touched me)
    Local Natives - Mt. Washington (Chloe!)
    Message to Bears - Mountains

Can't fault anyone's choices haha, they're all great!

Quote Originally Posted by codemasher View Post
    Some songs did fit so perfect into their respective scenes, that i can't help but cry every time i listen to them now. Thanks Life Is Strange.
    Mostly for this reason ^^^

My favorite songs in the game would have to be:

Santa Monica Dream - Agnus and Julia Stone
    Seeker of the sight - George Timothy
    And the song that plays during the scene where Max has to save Chloe from the train. (Never learned the title of it. )

Most songs in the game are great, but my favorite is "Obstacles". For me it's basically the "LiS theme song".

Quote Originally Posted by Det_Forrester View Post
    And the song that plays during the scene where Max has to save Chloe from the train. (Never learned the title of it. )
    Hmm, I have no idea. Nothing seems to ring a bell *insert bell emoji here*

Quote Originally Posted by Ross42899 View Post
    Most songs in the game are great, but my favorite is "Obstacles". For me it's basically the "LiS theme song".
    I completely agree haha! It's the one i associate with LiS most.

Although the song doesn't appear in the game itself, I also really liked the Episode 1 launch trailer song "Glass Walls".

Quote Originally Posted by Ross42899 View Post
    Although the song doesn't appear in the game itself, I also really liked the Episode 1 launch trailer song "Glass Walls".
    Yeah, i know the one. Such a good song. So upbeat and catchy

To me the credit song of every chapter without doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcadiagamer View Post
    To me the credit song of every chapter without doubt.
    Indeed. Those songs are always really fitting and quite powerful. I know they made me get hyped for the release of the next episode and stuffff

Yes, that it's. And at the same time, at least to me, sound very "familiar". I like very much the scene when Max meet Chloe in the car and they talk for first time in the game with that song.

i like the track that plays right after you leave school in EP1 and at the start of EP3 (same track.) can anybody give me its name? or link me to it? or just take it out from the game and convert/upload it? its been over 3 days and i couldn't find it anywhere..

The credits track for sure. That is my Life is Strange theme song and I fell in love with it immediately when I heard it the first time in Chloe's truck.

I like all of the tracks, these are my favorite licensed ones:
    To All Of You (first licensed track we hear in the game)
    Obstacles (Ep 1 ending. Also reveal trailer)
    Something Good (Ep 2 beginning)
    Mt. Washington (Ep ending)
    Kids Will Be Skeletons (Ep 3 ending)
    Mountains (Ep 4 - finding Rachel)
    The Sense Of Me (Ep 5 - Max driving car)
    Last edited by Tataboj; 30th Oct 2015 at 20:22.

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoManiac98 View Post
    i like the track that plays right after you leave school in EP1 and at the start of EP3 (same track.) can anybody give me its name? or link me to it? or just take it out from the game and convert/upload it? its been over 3 days and i couldn't find it anywhere..
    Just go on YouTube and type: Life is Strange soundtrack. That's how I found out the names of the songs.

Santa Monica Dream - Agnus and Julia Stone has been one of my faves so far I like a lot of the songs from the OST, but this one in particular stands out to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tataboj View Post
    Just go on YouTube and type: Life is Strange soundtrack. That's how I found out the names of the songs.
    thats exactly what i've been trying for the past 3 days, i just cant find it! it seems to be a track made by LiS team themselves and not a licences one like other tracks of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tataboj View Post
    This works too: https://open.spotify.com/user/offici...XHTDR8CYIEddpW

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoManiac98 View Post
    thats exactly what i've been trying for the past 3 days, i just cant find it! it seems to be a track made by LiS team themselves and not a licences one like other tracks of the game.
    Well, I can see two playlists there. The first includes 12 tracks or so, these are only licensed songs. And then there are more than 50 tracks, that's complete soundtrack with everything.