Thread: And the State of Play?

And the State of Play?

And the State of Play?

Where is the october state of play?
    I mean, we are in the 29 and still nothing? Why?

Can't wait to hear about WINTER CHESTS...

Don't give to them ideas XD
    Well I want the state of play to see interesting things, like new skins or hopfully the Rahabim

Originally Posted by Da_Wolv
    Can't wait to hear about WINTER CHESTS
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Orange liches from Blood Omen in Nosgoth asap pls

Originally Posted by Da_Wolv
    Can't wait to hear about WINTER CHESTS...
    Originally Posted by Zarxiel93
    Don't give to them ideas XD
    Well I want the state of play to see interesting things, like new skins or hopfully the Rahabim
    Oh, that gave me an idea! Maybe they'll introduce new chests which will contain the Rahabim vampire, along with everything from the currently released chests. And yes, it will be a chest exclusive, so there will be no other way to get it Don't want to make getting the new class too easy, do we?

We're posting it this week.
    Psyonix Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Is it ready yet? Let's see that Rahabim silhouette! You've been nodding and winking for months!
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Originally Posted by Obisher
    Oh, that gave me an idea! Maybe they'll introduce new chests which will contain the Rahabim vampire, along with everything from the currently released chests. And yes, it will be a chest exclusive, so there will be no other way to get it Don't want to make getting the new class too easy, do we?
    I can see it now, 1% of players will have it, the other 99% got great uncanny items though

Silhouette in October pretty much confirms this is class isn't making it to Nosgoth till end of winter or maybe even till spring. Sqenix must literally have 2 people working on this game, maybe an intern slave as well. Im saying this because 2 classes and 1 map a year is pretty lame.
    Last edited by ApollosBow; 30th Oct 2015 at 16:53.

Originally Posted by ApollosBow
    2 classes and 1 map a year is pretty lame.
    quality over quantity

Originally Posted by GlorySeeker
    quality over quantity
    Show me quality, please =) Lots of unbalanced skills/weapons, bugs, awful league system and etc.
    But...We have new chests!! And skins of course...And CTB mode...* sarcasm mode off*

In case you missed it: Nosgoth State of Play: October 2015
    Psyonix Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch