Thread: Most favorite moment in the game?

Lightbulb Most favorite moment in the game?

Out of all the moments in all 5 episodes of the game, which one would say has been your favorite?

My favorite moment? If I had to decide, I'd say when Max and Chloe first investigate the barn. Right up until the discovery of the Dark Room and its secrets. A hero and her sidekick setting out on an adventure and working together as they enter the gates of Hell.

Hmmm, my favorite moment from the game... I'm not sure I can just one.

I found the time when they broke in to the principles office quite funny, I found Chloe's reaction when finding Rachel very touching, The scene in the diner in the end when talking to yourself was damn revealing, hearing David talk about Chloe and his wife very surprising, but Chloe's funeral who be my favorite, very beautiful and a very good song used to underline the mood (Foal, Spanish Sahara)
    Life is what you make of it, or atleast try to make of it.

I don't know my favourite moment, but the one was surprise more was when the class it's interrumped and when i go out and i see all people gathered and i see Kate in the roof. In that moment my mouth left open xD.

I like the BadMax scenen in the 5th Episode where Max speaks to victoria and Mr. J. Realy funny to see how Vic and Mr. J. are suprised by the new matured Max.

In all other episodes I like the quite moments between max and chloe when you only can relax and enjoy the show.

Quote Originally Posted by --TIE-- View Post
    I like the BadMax scenen in the 5th Episode where Max speaks to victoria and Mr. J. Realy funny to see how Vic and Mr. J. are suprised by the new matured Max.

In all other episodes I like the quite moments between max and chloe when you only can relax and enjoy the show.
    Wait. So pissed of and angry Max means matured Max?

Max and Kate, on the roof: "Nobody cares about me. Nobody."
    "I saw the picture of your two sisters. I can see how they love you by their smile."
    "That's Lynn. She's only ten..." Max gets about a meter to Kate, she can almost touch her now. I did it, I said to myself. Max says: "Don't tell me God doesn't have bigger plans with you here."
    "Nice try Max. But God put me on this roof." There is one last dialogue decision. What Bible quote? I'll try the proverb. Max tells Kate the quote. Kate says she doesn't believe that anymore. Max's hand reaches Kate, but Kate refuses and jumps. Complete shock.
    Last edited by Tataboj; 25th Oct 2015 at 17:36.

Just about any scene with Chloe and Max would be my favourite. But if I had to choose one... hmm.

The one that sticks out to me right now is the ending. I chose to save Chloe, and the scene at the lighthouse (until it cuts away to them driving through the town) is my favourite. The feeeeeels.

Other highlights (from my playthrough anyway)

When Max stands up against Frank in the junkyard in Episode 2
    The reaction Max has at the end of Episode 3 when Chloe is is paralyzed. (Didn't know what was up but the theories etc. that came about after that episode were amazing)
    The Kate Marsh suicide attempt sequence in Episode 2

Quote Originally Posted by Tataboj View Post
    Wait. So pissed of and angry Max means matured Max?
    Yep she told Vic her "post a viral video thing" is bull like all mature ppl should do. Clear comunication, not the shy..."oh can I do this" Maxine. She stand´s for it even Vic is such a bi**ch.

Yep she told Vic her "post a viral video thing" is bull like all mature ppl should do. Clear comunication, not the shy..."oh can I do this" Maxine. She stand´s for it even Vic is such a bi**ch.
    I don't think "shy" means "immature".

Maybe but my english is limitted *g* so I cant say it better. Max, at the first time goes to the origin of the video...all times before that she only try to correct the effects...but sometimes you have to go the offensive way´s, a mature way. How many ppl don´t dare to talk, or dont dare to make a decision right or wrong...maybe thats not shy but Max recognize that, for a better world vic is the problem to fix not kate who jumps. As a child she trys to give hope to kate, as a mature she impress vic in a way that she think about her stupid video...

Lots of people think about it this way (and that's completely okay), I just feel it differently. I don't think "mature people are offensive".

Yeha well...I cant bring it on the point waht I realy want to say I think.

It´s not offensive allone its the insight, knowledge wich button you had to push to realy change things before it´s goes to worse. Even she is angry she confront Vic with her action not simply go out of harmes way and only deal with Kate. For me at one point in your life you had to realize that sometimes you (self) must step in harm´s way to change things, that´s not what everyone can do for you. And Max (how I understand the scene) realize the same, maybe out of anger, but she did it and thats how she looks matured for me.

Yeha well...I cant bring it on the point waht I realy want to say I think.

It´s not offensive allone its the insight, knowledge wich button you had to push to realy change things before it´s goes to worse. Even she is angry she confront Vic with her action not simply go out of harmes way and only deal with Kate. For me at one point in your life you had to realize that sometimes you (self) must step in harm´s way to change things, that´s not what everyone can do for you. And Max (how I understand the scene) realize the same, maybe out of anger, but she did it and thats how she looks matured for me.
    Ok, I think that was more of my mistake, I didn't understand what you thought. Now I gotcha!

BTW I simply refuse to say that Max wasn't mature. I think she was like, drowning in nostalgia and she learned that sometimes she needs to take action. Also, that Photo Memorial Wall photo (the contest photograph) wasn't that big a crap.
    Last edited by Tataboj; 26th Oct 2015 at 13:14. Reason: Adding BTW line

Quote Originally Posted by Tataboj View Post
    Ok, I think that was more of my mistake, I didn't understand what you thought. Now I gotcha!
    thx!