Thread: Bola forging

Bola forging

Bola forging

I have spent probably about 20k gold on forging my bola to get the -10% Cooldown reduction.

I have seen every possible combination fly by and was wondering if it was even a possibility? I contacted support and they told me that I suffered from "poor luck".

Does anyone out there have this?

I really wish forging was more clear.

Well...the buff is randomly generated...so yeah, not much u can do...

But one question, 20k gold seems too much...did u by any chance re-roll the buff? or did u buy the bola each time you tried?
    Because there is an option to re-roll the buff, so you can simply try many times to get the buff you want for a cheap price...i usually get the buff i want after like 4-5 tries, which is like 300 + 3-4 * 175 (if i'm not mistaken)...which is less than 2k gold.

you can enchant bolas now? damn

I have a -10% cooldown reduction on my poison bola so it's definitely possible. I got it after only a few tries though. Lucky me.

Originally Posted by ParadoxicalOmen
    Well...the buff is randomly generated...so yeah, not much u can do...

But one question, 20k gold seems too much...did u by any chance re-roll the buff? or did u buy the bola each time you tried?
    Because there is an option to re-roll the buff, so you can simply try many times to get the buff you want for a cheap price...i usually get the buff i want after like 4-5 tries, which is like 300 + 3-4 * 175 (if i'm not mistaken)...which is less than 2k gold.
    Yes I was using the 175 gold reforge, the fact that I didn't get it after 20k gold is the entire point of my post. Why don't you test it out yourself?

you can enchant bolas now? damn
    https://www.reddit.com/r/nosgoth/wik...s#wiki_affixes

I have a -10% cooldown reduction on my poison bola so it's definitely possible. I got it after only a few tries though. Lucky me.
    Bola =/= Poison Bola

I have a theory that you can't enchant 12 second CD items with -10% CD. I would want just one person to show me a bola with -10% CD, I honestly don't think it's possible.

I would have given up on the whole ordeal but as I said in my post I got an email from support telling me that it was.