Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maybe there is a chance we get a Director's cut at some point in the future? :)

Interesting article at the PCGamer, thanks for posting. It indeed does summarize a lot of critic about the ending!

This was a reply to the question "What about the inititial hospital-gown Max concept art?"

Quote Originally Posted by Dontnod_Michel
    The concept art was done before the end of the pre-production. The hospital was actually a quick scene that would have happened in between David saving Max in the dark room and the scene in the street with the storm, but we removed it before starting the production of the game because it wasn't adding anything story-wise and would have added unnecessary costs.
    (Source)

So the position of this scene in Ep5... could this be the "Hospital" scene we had been looking at?
    I was just thinking back about this thread when I read it.

PS. In general, Michel Koch has lots of interesting comments on Life is Strange's reddit. Worth a read, that's for sure.

Thanks for the link!

Kinda conclude this topic anyway.

I mis understood him I thought he is talking about season 2 but it was just episode 2. sorry. :S
    Last edited by CrystalXPredator; 1st Nov 2015 at 17:29. Reason: misunderstanding I correct it!

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalXPredator View Post
    Is really nice and one of my important question got answered. Near the end he said that season 2 will start on march 24.2015.
    But I guess next year there will be more about story and such things.
    24. 3.? Really? Where?

Quote Originally Posted by Tataboj View Post
    24. 3.? Really? Where?
    ups I guess I miss understood him he talked about episode 2 sorry. I was watching some old videos -.-' and near the end of the video he said something about 2 I thought he was talking about season 2. xD but he said episode 2. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalXPredator View Post
    ups I guess I miss understood him he talked about episode 2 sorry. I was watching some old videos -.-' and near the end of the video he said something about 2 I thought he was talking about season 2. xD but he said episode 2. Sorry
    Oh.

really sorry. During watching the video I was so away from the title that I've forgot that he is talking about episode 2. -.- because they were also talking about episode 5 and this was before they released episode 2 on march

Yeah, well, they could at least start doing some work on season 2 from there.

I really do hope we see more LiS, in whatever form that may be. I love their working style.
    Also looking forward to Vampyr but I was excited to read they apparently got two teams, one is and has been working on Vampyr, and then there's the LiS team.

What will they do next? Well, hopefully a Director's Cut and then more content. If that might be a nice Story DLC or Season 2, who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Painspotter View Post
    I really do hope we see more LiS, in whatever form that may be. I love their working style.
    Also looking forward to Vampyr but I was excited to read they apparently got two teams, one is and has been working on Vampyr, and then there's the LiS team.

What will they do next? Well, hopefully a Director's Cut and then more content. If that might be a nice Story DLC or Season 2, who knows?
    One can only hope. It's quite rare that people are willing to throw money at a studio for DLC or extended editions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12