Thread: What does the community want?

What does the community want?

What does the community want?

I want to help out as many people as possible with the game. I know there are a ton of people out there who can be amazing with just a little help.

In an effort to help as many as possible, what do people want?

- Some more in depth guides?
    - Video Guides?
    - Casting of ESL matches?

What would help people the most, I know there are a lot of different styles of learning so I want to target as many as possible.

Cheers
    signature image

As far as I know, there are plenty of good guides on steam community page. Video guides would be awesome. Casting? Unsure if its possible. But, if you know a way you can bring more players in the game - do it.
    Add: Some gameplay videos would be great, too.
    Last edited by Nosmer; 19th Oct 2015 at 19:23.

Horde mode

Originally Posted by CountEyokir
    Horde mode
    I think Arydious was talking about fan projects to promote the game.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    I think Arydious was talking about fan projects to promote the game.

Ah. Well then......I think I'm ahead on that part

Originally Posted by Arydious
    - Video Guides?
    Video guides are always easier to understand the written ones imo, as they you can see what the player/character is doing, so you can get a feel if you're doing it right.

- Casting of ESL matches?
    I'm not quite sure what you mean by this, do you mean recorded matches with commentaries?

Originally Posted by lucinvampire
    I'm not quite sure what you mean by this, do you mean recorded matches with commentaries?
    Yeah, something like that. Or live commentary from the weekly ESL matches? (If this is not possible, just ask people to send their TDM NosCam video's, and go through what people did. Was it good? Was it bad? Should Sentinel X have switched to Tyrant, to counter bulwark etc etc. )

Originally Posted by River_
    Yeah, something like that. Or live commentary from the weekly ESL matches? (If this is not possible, just ask people to send their TDM NosCam video's, and go through what people did. Was it good? Was it bad? Should Sentinel X have switched to Tyrant, to counter bulwark etc etc. )
    Yep exactly this!

I have a couple guys like myself willing to cast things for people. I know this can help because we can also go over what teams could be thinking or why thing are happening, this would really help newer players learn faster.
    signature image

Yep exactly this!

I have a couple guys like myself willing to cast things for people. I know this can help because we can also go over what teams could be thinking or why thing are happening, this would really help newer players learn faster.
    Paget here! I think this would be really awesome! Especially now that DeadSuns youtube is closed. This would help alot of people and I would watch em too. Love to see the strategies behind teams. Hopefully this will give people a better understanding of the game and why certain classes are played at certain times etc...

Im all for this though.

-Paget Brewster/Truckposeidon
    In Game name/Steam: {WLπ} Paget Brewster
    Alchemist/Deciever/Tyrant/Sentinel

I think you should video document all of the bugs so we can show them to Psyonix as a petition to fix the game.

There's a lot of them, though.

Jarvz has highlighted a couple instances where hit detection is wonky. You can watch them here.
    http://www.twitch.tv/jharvz9/profile/highlights

I think there are enough people highlighting the bad stuff. I think we need some more people willing to show off the good though.
    signature image

Originally Posted by River_
    This could be interesting indeed!

Originally Posted by Truckposeidon
    Paget here! I think this would be really awesome! Especially now that DeadSuns youtube is closed. This would help alot of people and I would watch em too. Love to see the strategies behind teams. Hopefully this will give people a better understanding of the game and why certain classes are played at certain times etc...

Im all for this though.

-Paget Brewster/Truckposeidon
    +1 What Paget said.
    signature image
    aka: Hellsonix / LeMMy