Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Does Mr Jefferson REALLY rape his victims!?

  1. #1

    Does Mr Jefferson REALLY rape his victims!?

    Yes, he has pictures sexually exploiting young girls. Can't really deny that.

    But whose to say he actually rapes them or forces them to do sexual things to him?

    It's hard to determine as Kate has said she can't remember anything from that night, just a sharp pain in the neck and then everything fades to black.

    Does he just do the whole sexual exploitation thing for photography purposes and coitus to satisfy himself?

    Also what about the other victims, none of them are ever reported missing as Max had pointed out that it had been a while since anyone went missing from Arcadia Bay... what became of these victims?

    So why did Mr Jefferson allow so many of the girls to continue life but killed Rachel?

  2. #2
    I think he killed Rachel because they had a fling and then she left him for Frank.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    472
    Or he ** up something.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    81
    First of all, I didn't find anything sexual about the photos in the binders. Sure, there is definitely some kind of bondage fetish at play here but fetishes don't necessarily involve sex. His motives for the whole thing are also unclear, if these photos are simply part of his personal collection or if he is performing a service for people like Nathan.

    The matter about the other girls? I wouldn't assume they are all local, Arcadia Bay just isn't that big that an increased number of cases like Rachel and Kate wouldn't go unnoticed. Mr Jefferson spent his early career on the east coast, most notably New York. If we consider the possibility that he's been doing this for a long time, there may be other missing or traumatised girls that Max has no reason to learn about.

    As for why Rachel was killed and not Kate? Kate was drugged the whole time with a fresh supply Nathan got from Frank. She was barely conscious and couldn't remember much about the night except that something happened. When you examine the photo with Rachel sitting up, Max comments that she looks pissed off. That suggests that Rachel was aware of what was happening and who was involved, whether that was intended or an oversight. Either way, it'd be too dangerous to let Rachel be so of course Jefferson "silenced" her.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    104
    But he DID try to kill Kate. He specifically made sure those doors were unlocked so she could make it to the rooftop for her suicide. Kate was supposed to die but Max saved her.
    "If you come with me, NOTHING will ever be the same again." - The Doctor

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by OHWceta View Post
    But he DID try to kill Kate. He specifically made sure those doors were unlocked so she could make it to the rooftop for her suicide. Kate was supposed to die but Max saved her.
    No. Max didn't save her. What are you talking about? ° °

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tataboj View Post
    No. Max didn't save her. What are you talking about? ° °
    Depending on how you play the game out, Kate either goes through with the suicide or Max talks her down.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by OHWceta View Post
    But he DID try to kill Kate. He specifically made sure those doors were unlocked so she could make it to the rooftop for her suicide. Kate was supposed to die but Max saved her.
    Is there any evidence that can back your theory he left the the rooftop door open? I don't think he ever made Kate aware of it being open. It was just by unfortunate luck that it was unlocked, besides it was David's responsibility to keep it locked.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by WazzuMan View Post
    The matter about the other girls? I wouldn't assume they are all local, Arcadia Bay just isn't that big that an increased number of cases like Rachel and Kate wouldn't go unnoticed. Mr Jefferson spent his early career on the east coast, most notably New York. If we consider the possibility that he's been doing this for a long time, there may be other missing or traumatised girls that Max has no reason to learn about.
    That makes sense! Considering Arcadia Bay is a small town a lot of people would be aware of the events. If Jefferson lived in a busy city, his crimes would basically be under a lot of the other crimes committed. So would make logical sense.

    I don't think the whole "Rachel looks pissed" was an oversight. They intended it to maybe give Mr Jefferson a motive for killing her.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by gemz2411 View Post
    Depending on how you play the game out, Kate either goes through with the suicide or Max talks her down.
    Trust me, I know more than well. ;(

    Sorry for not participating much and writing just these shorts comments, but my head is already so full of theories I can't continue.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by gemz2411 View Post
    I don't think the whole "Rachel looks pissed" was an oversight. They intended it to maybe give Mr Jefferson a motive for killing her.
    I meant intentional or oversight on Jefferson and/or Nathan's plot. That is to say, whether they made a mistake or they wanted her to be aware of what was being done to her and who was behind it.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •