Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 35 of 35

Thread: Official forums exclusive dev Q&A session #26

  1. #26

    Smile

    If people like the card idea for challenges, is there a system in place so devs can add more cards anytime they want? Might be a great idea since its a new feature and community feedback could help make a good game even better?

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,770
    Quote Originally Posted by BridgetFisher View Post
    If people like the card idea for challenges, is there a system in place so devs can add more cards anytime they want? Might be a great idea since its a new feature and community feedback could help make a good game even better?
    Noah has already said that this will happen:
    "We’ll have about 300 cards available at launch, and more will be added in the weeks that follow."

    http://news.xbox.com/2015/10/games-r...tails-revealed
    signature image

  3. #28

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Tecstar70 View Post
    Noah has already said that this will happen:
    "We’ll have about 300 cards available at launch, and more will be added in the weeks that follow."

    http://news.xbox.com/2015/10/games-r...tails-revealed
    Thank you for the link and info, that is really really great news!

  4. #29
    Have/are the answers been/being posted?

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In a bubble outside the universe
    Posts
    5,137
    Quote Originally Posted by megabug7 View Post
    Have/are the answers been/being posted?
    It's around two weeks since this "closed", so hopefully soon. I was gonna ask the same about the podcast Robin said we'd get, but I guess she and Meagan are really busy.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Rai View Post
    It's around two weeks since this "closed", so hopefully soon. I was gonna ask the same about the podcast Robin said we'd get, but I guess she and Meagan are really busy.
    We're working on this Q&A at this very moment! We have gotten quite busy with launch so the podcast has been put on hold for now. Will post answers as soon as they're ready!

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In a bubble outside the universe
    Posts
    5,137
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinHuey View Post
    We're working on this Q&A at this very moment! We have gotten quite busy with launch so the podcast has been put on hold for now. Will post answers as soon as they're ready!
    I feel like such a nag . I understand you're all busy, but I look forward to those answers! .

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Here & There
    Posts
    989
    1) will there be another figure out, or is the statue presented in the CE the only model this time around?

    2) Will we see phone cases again like when Speck made the special edition one? (I love Speck products and I love Tomb Raider, so Iphone 6 Plus if anyone is looking
    signature image

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    67
    They're here! Thank you everyone for your patience (and thanks Rai for the gentle follow-ups ) while we gathered up these answers for our last Q&A we held before launch! This time we rounded up answers from our Franchise Creative Director, Noah Hughes. Without further ado, see below for answers to Q&A #26!

    mIcKyByRnE : Without giving away spoilers, what do you want to express through Lara as a character? Will there be moments when we're shocked by her, maybe even dislike Lara and/or her decisions at times?


    tpboy3: Does Lara use the same finish moves of Reboot or there are additional finishers for each weapon types?


    megabug7 : Why do you (over)use slow motion when Lara is faced with certain death? i.e. Traps that fall are slowed down so they can be shot at. (That's no fun).


    Steel_Wing: Are the salvage items widely distributed or are there some that you have to find one specific hidden place to get?


    Steel_Wing: Lara Croft has in the past always been really set apart from the vast array of male protagonists like in one level she might be in explorer gear and the next an wonderful elegant dress but I ask how you feel that attire like Hope's Bastion and Remnant fit with Lara as a female gaming icon?


    Rai: will Lara learn to swim deeper and stay underwater for longer than she seems to in the Syria footage? I ask as she seems to surface automatically after a few seconds, it would be nice to be able to resurface manually.


    BridgetFisher: If people like the card idea for challenges, is there a system in place so devs can add more cards anytime they want? Might be a great idea since its a new feature and community feedback could help make a good game even better?

  10. #35
    Thanks for answering my question Noah
    Happy with the reply

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •