Thread: was not possible leave a game with no penality is someone else already leaved?

was not possible leave a game with no penality is someone else already leaved?

was not possible leave a game with no penality is someone else already leaved?

i recall correctly?

today i leave a match where one of the enemy team already leaves some minuts before, play 4 vs 3 was, no one take his slot, so i leave.

but im being punished for leaving, even if an enemy team player leaved before me.

is this normal?

Far as I knew if someone left you didn't take a penalty for leaving, yet had similar thing last night where one of my own team left a league match in the first round (we were the vampire team at the time) and were just managing to stay ahead of the human team by one, I knew what the likely result would be when things got changed over so we were humans and told the rest of my team to quit the match, after we'd waited several minutes for the "leaver" to come back in case it was a crash/DC etc, and quit the match myself, I had the warning box come up waring me if I quit I'd take the penalty for leaving along with the time ban, still went ahead and did so and when back to the main menu had the same warning window pop up this time with the options of "reconnect or cancel" which I still choose to cancel.
    Normaly I don't quit matches but seeing as it was one of the 5 placement games I choose to quit (expecting not to take a penalty as someone had already quit from my team) to get into another match faster.