View Poll Results: With the fate of Chloe still hanging in the balance, will she live or die?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chloe will live.

9 75.00%
  • Chloe will die.

3 25.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chloe lives? Chloe dies?

Chloe lives? Chloe dies?

With the fate of Chloe still unknown and hanging in the balance; will she survive Arcadia Bay? There is no need to explain your choice when voting, but it's perfectly fine if you do.

There is no option to sit on the fence with this one - so be bold and decide!
    Last edited by julietxjules; 30th Aug 2015 at 01:28.
    signature image

For some reason it won't let me vote on the poll.

Shouldn't this thread be in the Ep4 subforum? To avoid people who haven't gotten to Ep4 to be spoiled?

Anyways I think it'll all be based on your past choices

But I'm sure that

I frigging love this game... DontNod can i marry you please?!!!
    Last edited by RagdollZombie; 30th Aug 2015 at 02:02. Reason: NEEDS MORE WORSHIP

A part of me feels like this will be based on our actions and decisions in Ep. 5, and her fate will be included in the additional choices.
    And I'm hellbent to make sure Chloe lives.

Quote Originally Posted by RagdollZombie View Post
    For some reason it won't let me vote on the poll.

Shouldn't this thread be in the Ep4 subforum? To avoid people who haven't gotten to Ep4 to be spoiled?
    Oh! I voted and it worked ok.

And no. This thread does not belong to the episode four sub-forum as it mainly has to do with the finale of episode five - so I consider it general. I don't think it will spoil things for people who haven't played it - this is no conclusion or fact that I have included for this to happen.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Det_Forrester View Post
    A part of me feels like this will be based on our actions and decisions in Ep. 5, and her fate will be included in the additional choices.
    And I'm hellbent to make sure Chloe lives.
    In that case, put your vote where your opinion is!
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by julietxjules View Post
    In that case, put your vote where your opinion is!
    I'd like to, but for some reason, it says I'm not allowed to vote either. What's up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Det_Forrester View Post
    I'd like to, but for some reason, it says I'm not allowed to vote either. What's up with that?
    Oh dear! I am sorry to hear that. I have no idea why that is happening.
    signature image

I voted.

I don't buy into the whole "Chloe has to die to prevent the tornado theory" for the simple fact that Max had the first vision in Jefferson's class. Plus, we've been TOO invested into Chloe (or just me. Hehe.)

I say she LIVES!

Quote Originally Posted by StrangerThanFiction View Post
    I voted.

I don't buy into the whole "Chloe has to die to prevent the tornado theory" for the simple fact that Max had the first vision in Jefferson's class. Plus, we've been TOO invested into Chloe (or just me. Hehe.)

I say she LIVES!
    Well you seem sure about things. That's what I like to see. . .positivity!

Did your vote go through ok? Others have had problems.
    signature image

I'll take on tornadoes, the Prescott's, weird fetish killers and the rest of Arcadia Bay to keep Chloe alive. Max and Chloe FOREVER!

I think she will live. But I am also afraid the alternate endings will depend on the last few choices in the end. Telltale games have no consequences of the choices except the last fifteen minutes. If you rescue someone, he will die in an hour anyway. If you kill someone, people will forgive you because otherwise there won't be only one scenario. LiS is different. There actually are different lines and relationships change depending on your choices. So I really hope alternate endings will depend also on our previous choices and not only the last ones.

I want to vote so baddd Maybe it won't let me or Det vote cause we're new to the forum

(I only made a Square Enix account for Life is Strange hehe)

...there should be an emoji of the hotdog guy
    Last edited by RagdollZombie; 30th Aug 2015 at 09:22.

Well you seem sure about things. That's what I like to see. . .positivity!

Did your vote go through ok? Others have had problems.
    Went through fine.

It wont let me vote for some reason either.

Anyway, I think she will live!

...if you make the right choices, that is.
    I wouldnt think it impossible that there is a scenario in which Chloe does not survive the turn of events, though.
    Possibly depending on all the previous and coming episodes and how you treated several characters throughout the story.
    If you have been a dick to all of them and made all the "wrong" decisions. Who knows?

But if I would say there is a sort-of-canon ending then it is one where Chloe lives!

I am at a loss to explain why it is that some people can cast a vote while other people cannot.
    signature image

I am at a loss to explain why it is that some people can cast a vote while other people cannot.
    I think that's because "new players" don't have a permission and only "gamers" can vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Tataboj View Post
    I think that's because "new players" don't have a permission and only "gamers" can vote.
    That's certainly the simplest answer and you're probably right but, there are people who are 'gamers' and they have not been able to vote.
    signature image

What I want to know is who are the two people who are saying Chloe's going to die. It'd better not be that BS theory about how she has to die.

Yeah, I dont buy those "Chloe HAS to die" theories at all. But to each their own.

I hope that she will die. Painfully. Several times.

HATE!!!

Yay i can finally vote

Wow Xeva-q! You're such a nice little ball of positivity! *Sarcasm*

I'm going to bet you'll get to let her die, likely based on your choices she'll live or die. Just use your multiple playthroughs to fit your needs.

Quote Originally Posted by RagdollZombie View Post
    Yay i can finally vote
    Ah! That must be because your rank has upgraded to 'gamer.'

"Tataboj" is right.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by OHWceta View Post
    Yeah, I dont buy those "Chloe HAS to die" theories at all. But to each their own.
    The biggest puzzle relating as to whether or not Chloe must die is the fact that she already has died on several occasions. I am done with theorising though. . .I just want to play-out the game and let it show me for reals!
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Tataboj View Post
    I think she will live. But I am also afraid the alternate endings will depend on the last few choices in the end. Telltale games have no consequences of the choices except the last fifteen minutes. If you rescue someone, he will die in an hour anyway. If you kill someone, people will forgive you because otherwise there won't be only one scenario. LiS is different. There actually are different lines and relationships change depending on your choices. So I really hope alternate endings will depend also on our previous choices and not only the last ones.
    The game does point in favour of alternative endings, but it's another one of those you will have to wait and see factors which, as yet, is unclear.
    signature image

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast