View Poll Results: With the fate of Chloe still hanging in the balance, will she live or die?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chloe will live.

9 75.00%
  • Chloe will die.

3 25.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chloe lives? Chloe dies?

Quote Originally Posted by OHWceta View Post
    Wow Xeva-q! You're such a nice little ball of positivity! *Sarcasm*

I'm going to bet you'll get to let her die, likely based on your choices she'll live or die. Just use your multiple playthroughs to fit your needs.
    Perhaps.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by WazzuMan View Post
    What I want to know is who are the two people who are saying Chloe's going to die. It'd better not be that BS theory about how she has to die.
    Haha! Probably those who don't like Chloe that much.

I am thinking that what episode four did to turn everything on its head and stun us all - likewise, episode five will do the same.
    signature image

*Spoilers* Warren and Alyssa are the real puppetmasters and have been using Lisa to spy on Max

Quote Originally Posted by OHWceta View Post
    Wow Xeva-q! You're such a nice little ball of positivity! *Sarcasm*

I'm going to bet you'll get to let her die, likely based on your choices she'll live or die. Just use your multiple playthroughs to fit your needs.
    I'am actually hope that it will be choice-based. I want to kill her myself.

I'm just curious, is there anyone you actually do like? I've seen you insulting Max before too.

David.

Nathan, but only in comparison with main characters.

And maybe Jefferson, but this is yet to be seen.

Warren, but he is such a minor character, we do not know much about him to make a conclusion.

As far as preventing Chloe from being shot by Jefferson, I still see that selfie Warren made with Max as the one and only chance. Max may only be able to warn her about it, but they may just be enough to save her. And after that, Max'll just have to keep an eye out for anymore fatal hazards ahead that are aimed at Chloe in the finale.

I wont be surprised if we dont get to choose whether she lives or dies. I am keen to see how so many strings get tied up in one episode. Id imagine it may be hard to have too many ending variations when there are so many holes to fill

Quote Originally Posted by Det_Forrester View Post
    As far as preventing Chloe from being shot by Jefferson, I still see that selfie Warren made with Max as the one and only chance. Max may only be able to warn her about it, but they may just be enough to save her. And after that, Max'll just have to keep an eye out for anymore fatal hazards ahead that are aimed at Chloe in the finale.
    Well. One thing's for sure and that is Max will have to save Chloe in the past and not the present - if she is to successfully do this she will need a photograph, unless she finds another unknown, but latent, talent.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Sneddonator View Post
    I wont be surprised if we dont get to choose whether she lives or dies. I am keen to see how so many strings get tied up in one episode. Id imagine it may be hard to have too many ending variations when there are so many holes to fill
    Now that is so true.
    signature image

I hope that we will be able to save Chloe and that she will live. But I somehow fear that it's her fate to die. She would have died several times already if it wasn't for Max to change events. She even died (or was going to die) in the alternate reality. So I fear that her death is inevitable. But I hope I'm wrong and there is some chance that she will live at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Ross42899 View Post
    I hope that we will be able to save Chloe and that she will live. But I somehow fear that it's her fate to die. She would have died several times already if it wasn't for Max to change events. She even died (or was going to die) in the alternate reality. So I fear that her death is inevitable. But I hope I'm wrong and there is some chance that she will live at the end.
    In all honesty I am still in two minds despite my voting that she will live. In my heart I want Chloe to survive but, it's almost like the game has been intentionally desensitising us all by having her die then saved by Max. The third is the charm. And in a mystical or magical sense, a person would have to die three times before this state of change becomes permanent. The portents are all there and it is a mere matter of time before we will all know for sure.
    Last edited by julietxjules; 3rd Sep 2015 at 18:21.
    signature image

Perhaps Chloe's fate will be like Schrodinger's cat, where in an unseen moment at the conclusion of episode 5 we know Chloe is in a room with the lead suspect, we hear a gunshot. The game concludes. Is Chloe dead or alive? We are left to live out, in our minds, the belief that she is either dead, alive or both. All of which, given the games context are equally possible to exist at the same time. Her future history determined only by our own minds for the rest of our lives.

Perhaps Chloe's fate will be like Schrodinger's cat, where in an unseen moment at the conclusion of episode 5 we know Chloe is in a room with the lead suspect, we hear a gunshot. The game concludes. Is Chloe dead or alive? We are left to live out, in our minds, the belief that she is either dead, alive or both. All of which, given the games context are equally possible to exist at the same time. Her future history determined only by our own minds for the rest of our lives.
    After months of getting to know these characters and waiting it'd feel like the developers were giving us the finger. They know better and I hope they will provide us with some real closure, especially if they ever want a season 2, different characters or not.

After months of getting to know these characters and waiting it'd feel like the developers were giving us the finger. They know better and I hope they will provide us with some real closure, especially if they ever want a season 2, different characters or not.
    It was just an outrageous theory. The game won't end up like that. Like you said, it will be sensible, considered and well played by the developer.

As each day goes by, we are all just getting that much closer and closer to enduring the end of this dramatic journey.

And hopefully, our voices will be heard about Chloe being saved and remaining alive during one (or more) of these multiple endings.

And hopefully, our voices will be heard about Chloe being saved and remaining alive during one (or more) of these multiple endings.
    I'm aiming just a bit higher than that. I want an ending where Max and Chloe become a couple.

Shouldn't be much longer now. We've nearly reached the six week mark and if Dontnod manage to keep it within the same release window as previous episodes, we should only need to wait somewhere between 2 to 4 weeks.

I'm aiming just a bit higher than that. I want an ending where Max and Chloe become a couple.

Shouldn't be much longer now. We've nearly reached the six week mark and if Dontnod manage to keep it within the same release window as previous episodes, we should only need to wait somewhere between 2 to 4 weeks.
    My guess is 29 days from now.

You know, even since that kiss from Episode 3, I've started thinking that they'd both might become a couple as well. Would be nice to see if DONTOD would actually let that happen. There have been other signs of them having feelings. This one post from Tumblr mentions them.

My guess is 29 days from now.
    If that's true, then 29 days from now would be on...

October 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeva-q View Post
    David.

Nathan, but only in comparison with main characters.

And maybe Jefferson, but this is yet to be seen.

Warren, but he is such a minor character, we do not know much about him to make a conclusion.
    Warren has more screen time than Nathan.

Hey does anybody think that g-eazy i mean it instrumental with no hook would be a good song for like the end credits?

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTGz View Post
    Hey does anybody think that g-eazy i mean it instrumental with no hook would be a good song for like the end credits?
    There is a separate thread for music discussion

If that's true, then 29 days from now would be on...

October 6th.
    Episode 5 will be released on either October 6th or September 21st, I guess.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast