Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: How did Mr. Jefferson get there so fast?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    26

    How did Mr. Jefferson get there so fast?

    Mr. Jefferson got the junkyard so damn fast at the end of episode 4? Bearing in mind three facts:

    1. When Chloe and Max left the party Mr. Jefferson was still speaking on stage.
    2. Chloe and Max were in a rush to get to the junkyard so it would literally be a race against them.
    3. Jefferson seemed totally chill and casual while he committed the act...


    Either this guy is the flash in disguise or he can time travel... I see no other explanation?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    438
    The simplest answer is that Jefferson's car - a spruce powerhouse, opposed to Chloe's - rusty old heap, is so much more powerful and thus capable of greater speed. Plus the fact that his speech was over once he awarded the prize to Victoria so he had lots of time.
    signature image

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenda View Post
    Mr. Jefferson got the junkyard so damn fast at the end of episode 4? Bearing in mind three facts:

    1. When Chloe and Max left the party Mr. Jefferson was still speaking on stage.
    2. Chloe and Max were in a rush to get to the junkyard so it would literally be a race against them.
    3. Jefferson seemed totally chill and casual while he committed the act...


    Either this guy is the flash in disguise or he can time travel... I see no other explanation?
    Well, when Chloe got the message, Jefferson must have already finished the speech and he might be heading to the car as well. But it didn't have to be a part of the plan. When he noticed Max and Chloe leaving the school, he might actually race against them. It is also possible Jefferson got there before them, it isn't easy but it also isn't impossible.

    Frankly, we have really a few clues. Everything will be unraveled in Ep. 5.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    65
    Mr.Jefferson can teleport.


  5. #5
    With magic!!!!

    Of fast transportation!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangerThanFiction View Post
    With magic!!!!

    Of fast transportation!
    Haha! there you go!
    signature image

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    81
    One thing I thought was weird was how Max just stuck around to hear the announcement. If we do get a do-over of that night, the one thing that will definitely change is that Max won't stick around to hear the same speech twice, leaving Jefferson no time to beat them to the junkyard. They could instead set it up as a trap.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangerThanFiction View Post
    With magic!!!!

    Of fast transportation!
    So Jefferson's gonna ditch the party in mid-speech, whip out Nathan's phone to text Chloe, make a dash for his car, drive at 199 mph, arrive at the junkyard totally chill and casual, kill someone and sedate the other person at the same time, didn't even break a sweat.

    Quote Originally Posted by RagdollZombie View Post
    Mr.Jefferson can teleport.


    MR. JEFFERSON IS SLENDERMAN CONFIRMED!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenda View Post
    So Jefferson's gonna ditch the party in mid-speech, whip out Nathan's phone to text Chloe, make a dash for his car, drive at 199 mph, arrive at the junkyard totally chill and casual, kill someone and sedate the other person at the same time, didn't even break a sweat.

    That's exactly what happened! Or he has a clone!

    Now that that's over. He doesn't stay for Victoria's speech. The rest of my explanation mirrors exactly what Juliet has already stated.




    MR. JEFFERSON IS SLENDERMAN CONFIRMED!
    And she was searching for the last page too. :sad:

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by StrangerThanFiction View Post


    That's exactly what happened! Or he has a clone!

    Now that that's over. He doesn't stay for Victoria's speech. The rest of my explanation mirrors exactly what Juliet has already stated.




    And she was searching for the last page too. :sad:
    That's where you're both wrong shakabrah, Victoria hands him back the mic when she's finished and Mr. Jefferson starts talking again. He talks about how the party would not have been possible without the approval of principal Wells or something in the background then he praises the vortex club.

    Jefferson: "The vortex club has done so much for blackwell-"
    Chloe: "Come on Max, let's bail"
    Last edited by Ravenda; 30th Aug 2015 at 14:31.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenda View Post
    That's where you're both wrong shakabrah, Victoria hands him back the mic when she's finished and Mr. Jefferson starts talking again. He talks about how the party would not have been possible without the approval of principal Wells or something in the background then he praises the vortex club.

    Jefferson: "The vortex club has done so much for blackwell-"
    Chloe: "Come on Max, let's bail"
    Then it's not really Mr. Jefferson!

    It's really.... *Tugs on Mr. Jefferson's face.* MRS. GRANT?!

    He probably notice them two leaving and decided to end his speech early. Or he can travel through time. Or he has a clone. Or that's really someone else in disguise.

    The possibilities are endless. Let's get the Scooby Gang to solve this mystery.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    438
    There is a tendency with this game to pose questions that seemingly have no immediate logical answer. But as long as the appropriate attention is given to the details it is possible to glean something from the events as they happen.

    In the case of Jefferson and how he got to the junkyard so quickly is not difficult to work out at all. He had already stated when he came on stage that he wasn't going to be long because he didn't want to interrupt the party. So even though when Max and Chloe left after he awarded Victoria with the first prize, we do not get to see as to how long Jefferson lingered with his closing speech.

    Did it last for seconds?

    Did it last a minute?

    Or did it go on for longer?

    The last option is highly unlikely and logic would dictate that he left very soon after Max and Chloe did. And further more, outside of any belief that Jefferson is clairvoyant or has another supernatural power, it is logical to think that he was either tipped off by someone unknown or, (how else would he know where they were going?) had directly followed them to the junkyard. Logically one has to consider that someone did indeed tip him off as to which direction or which road the two girls were travelling down.

    As for who that person is remains shrouded in mystery and is highly debatable.
    signature image

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    472
    Jefferson could have triggered Max' power. Or it could have been Nathan. He could have had the powers before Max and using two time travel things may explain those events and tornado. Jefferson may know about this so he tries to do something about her powers.

    Neither can live while other survives (Harry Potter anyone?). It might be Chloe as well. And as long as Max uses her powers, Chloe must actually die.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenda View Post
    Mr. Jefferson got the junkyard so damn fast at the end of episode 4? Bearing in mind three facts:

    1. When Chloe and Max left the party Mr. Jefferson was still speaking on stage.
    2. Chloe and Max were in a rush to get to the junkyard so it would literally be a race against them.
    3. Jefferson seemed totally chill and casual while he committed the act...


    Either this guy is the flash in disguise or he can time travel... I see no other explanation?

    Quote Originally Posted by julietxjules View Post
    The simplest answer is that Jefferson's car - a spruce powerhouse, opposed to Chloe's - rusty old heap, is so much more powerful and thus capable of greater speed. Plus the fact that his speech was over once he awarded the prize to Victoria so he had lots of time.
    Time travel or a powerfull car? Why not both?

    He probably got tipped about Chloe and Max finding the corpse on the junkyard before the party and had time to prepare and think of something.

    So when he saw Chloe and Max leaving the party he hurried to finish his speech and send the ominous text to Chloe. Then got into his car where he had stored his always on the ready drugs&syringe kit besides his flux capacitor.
    And once he hit 88 mph this happened:


    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenda View Post




    Or he just tailgated them in safe distance. Which would have him arrive maybe two minutes after Max and Chloe at the junkyard and still give him enough time to sneak upon them. But I think the first idea to be a lot more fun.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •