Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Final Fantasy X: Your Favorite Character

Final Fantasy X: Your Favorite Character

Who is your favorite character in the game? Why do you say so?

I loved Auron. I know, the easy choice haha but I just loved how badass he was :P

Originally Posted by Symbiosis
    Who is your favorite character in the game? Why do you say so?
    I like Yuna, she's awesome!

Auron, because he's awesome.

Kimahri, because he's a Blue Dragoon, combination of two of my favorite jobs, Dragoon and Blue Mage.

Yuna. Barely. Pretty much the whole cast is awesome.

t~

Kimahri (right spelling?). Ultimate badass as far as fighting skills/techniques and Guardian. He can do it all!

1: Kimahri Ronso (Blue Mage / Lancer)

I liked having race options in my party cause I think it's awesome. Kimahri is my favorite and I made him the strongest and most used person on my team.

2. Yuna (Summoner / White Mage)

I loved Yuna cause she was mostly a summoner. And I loved how they made it to where the summons stayed out when you summoned them and wouldn't go away until either their HP depleted or if you withdrew them from the fight.

I love Rikku.

Auron. He just screams "badass". I really think I began liking him from the very beginning of the game. Final Fantasy X was full of fantastic characters though. Many of them are underrated.

Auron because he was a great character. I loved how when everyone was panicking, he would be the one with the cool, level head to snap them back to reality and remind them that they had a task to do.

Tidus: Yes, he was annoying at times but if it weren't for his encouragment, Yuna and her guardians wouldn't have found another way to defeat Sin once and for all.

I liked all of the main group but those two above kept that group from faltering and giving up.

Just straight up character wise, Yuna has always been my favorite. Simply because she knew her fate as a summoner and accepted it at 17 when she went on her pilgramige and thinking about everything that transpired on her way to Zanarkand is just incredible.

Second would be Tidus. Mainly because he was the one that wanted to break the thousand year old tradition of the pilgramage. As much as he cried, that more than sufficed for me.

Third would be Auron for obvious reasons. But also because his true character underneath that tough, badass exterior was shown multiple times throughout the game. And that speech before the Yunalesca fight still gives me chills to this day. One of my favorite speeches, period.

I really didn't care for Tidus, it was probably after the Blitzball game at Luca. When they were at the overlook before they started walking on the road before the big fight on Sin. When Tidus started laughing, it was so embarrassing at that part. XD

Lulu is definitely my favorite. I love her style and her attitude. Oh, and her moogle!

I haven't got to tell my favorite character. My favorite character is Lulu.

I liked the magical dolls Lulu used, also I was happy they made a Moomba doll!

Tidus, Rikku, and Wakka. I never found them annoying, despite what most everyone else says.

Tidus- Can relate most to.

Wakka- Comic relief.

Rikku- Cute.

And, for some reason, I didn't like Yuna that much. I still thought she was a good character, but not any better then these three.

I would have to pick 2. Lulu and Auron.

Yuna. I liked her quiet strength and how her character grew in X-2. She's willing to make almost any personal sacrifice to accomplish her goals, and I respect that about her. Her summons are also ridiculously powerful if you take her all the way around the Sphere Grid.

Been a serious Auron Fangirl ever since I first played the game, all those years ago. Of all FF characters, he's the most badass, without question. (Sorry, Cloud...) He never leaves the rotation when he becomes a party member and is often the magnet for great abuse. (Killed off by Karma, last man standing when fighting those Malboro in Omega Ruins..)

Which leads me to this conversation I had with a casual FF fan not long ago who made this observation: Auron is the Chuck Norris of th FF Series.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sheer profound nature of that statement had me in awe and it just made sense!

You! Nearly nekid Unsent girly in Zanarkand! You are only allowed to remain unsent so that Auron can have eye candy at the end of the pilgrimage!

Fiends! You exist so that Auron can have something to smack around to work up thirst for a cold one!

Imagine the glory..the storyline! SE! Take this idea and run with it!!!!!!!!!!!

My two favorites would be Lulu and Wakka. I love Lulu for her... well everything about her is all awesome! And Wakka was a crazy, comic character that would lighten the mood for me. Kinda glad about what happens to them in X-2...

Mine would definitely be between Seymour and Jecht

I know they were basically the main bad guys but it was so interesting how developed their characters were. Seymour was so twisted and lacked a lot of qualities but he was similar Tidus in a lot of ways. How both their fathers basically kicked them to the side and the only people they had to depend on were their mothers. But while Tidus lived in his father's shadow, Seymour lived in the shadow of Spira.

He had a lot of ed up ways but he had a lot of character and had a lot of history. It was interesting watching his story unfold!

Jecht was such an awful father. And I totally love how he knew he was an awful father and tried to make up for it in his own awful father way. Jecht was so awesome and I think people should appreciate him more because he's rude, brazen, and he's the creator of the Sublimely Magnificent Jecht Shot Mark III.

C'mon! Who couldn't love that?

I can't see any similarities with Tidus and Seymour, I know Seymour murdered his father but I don't recall hearing anything about his father kicking him to the side. Like when Yuna was in the Hotel and listening to the sphere of Seymour's father's last recording and that he knows how his son has changed and soon he would die by his hands. And Tidus just seemed angry cause he left his mother alone all the time and it made his mother sad which made him angry cause he was never around.

I never really say Jecht as a bad guy. Just a poor sap who got placed in a bad situation and fought because a guy(Not gonna say do to spoilers) possed him and forced him to fight.

Originally Posted by imported_Summoner

I can't see any similarities with Tidus and Seymour, I know Seymour murdered his father but I don't recall hearing anything about his father kicking him to the side. Like when Yuna was in the Hotel and listening to the sphere of Seymour's father's last recording and that he knows how his son has changed and soon he would die by his hands. And Tidus just seemed angry cause he left his mother alone all the time and it made his mother sad which made him angry cause he was never around.

There are sidequests that lead to the explanation of why Seymour became the way he was. Well that is if you acquire all the destruction spheres from each temple. Seymour's mother also left him alone albeit she did it for a good reason and so did Lord Jyscal(sort of). But it's easy to miss. I have been playing FFX recently so in order to hear the tidbit about Seymour's life, after you get the airship go to Guadosalam and talk to the Old Woman. She tells you everything. And Seymour's mother tells you some things as well.

Originally Posted by DerekMaverick

I never really say Jecht as a bad guy. Just a poor sap who got placed in a bad situation and fought because a guy(Not gonna say do to spoilers) possed him and forced him to fight.

So true lol But he was put in a bad situation cause he was drunk and that certain someone had helped him out XD So in my opinion it wasn't really forced, but more of obligation.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last