Thread: forging into mysterious

forging into mysterious

forging into mysterious

am I being mislead here that it should be possible?
    http://www.nosgoth.com/blog/nosgoth-...play-july-2015

that's from way back too.

is there another post saying that it wont be coming that soon?

That's in the ongoing section of the State of play, meaning it may not have happened yet. In this instance it hasn't happened quite yet.

Probably pretty soon though.

BTW feel free to add me to steam to ask questions.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/arydious/
    signature image

"

AUGUST - The Forge

With the existing Forge in place, we wanted to take the time to bring up some improvements, including some that were requested by the community. For starters, Blood Vials will be acquired from Salvaging items. Players will also be able to purchase base-level Weapons and Abilities from the store, giving you the option to try additional Enchanting options or simply recover items you accidentally broke down. For those interested, you’ll also be able to use Runestones to Enchant items, bypassing the need for materials (this is optional). Lastly, Arcane items will be upgradable to Mysterious-level items. While the stats of the item will remain the same, it will gain a visual effect once levelled up.

"

literally what it says.

doesn't say ongoing anywhere for that particular post unless "State of play" is intrinsically ongoing

Yeah it does say that, however state of play is still more about ongoing and upcoming things, it doesn't mean they are already in the game. Being able to use runestones for the forge was just added today.
    signature image

it must be their "test version" that they play on the inside...since their is screenshots and everything.

arcane>mi anytime. fx on weapons or abilities have so many downsides, not worth the shiny effect.

I have no idea what Klaue is talking about, I love the flame on the hands of my deceiver with illusions, can you guess which is the real one?

I remember one of the devs saying it was scheduled to go in around the same time as Leagues Beta, but was buggy and got postponed.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Sarcasm is not exactly your trait?
    Remove the Lobbies! Move the banners to the death screens!
    | CPU 2600k@4,3GHz | GTX560Ti 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | SSD | Win7 64bit | 1920x1080 | EU/Austria |

Was hopeful you could use your Occult / Magma / Christmas items to break down and make mysterious items from that. Would be a nice addition at least my inventory is spammed with halloween / witchfire items id love to convert at some point .