Thread: When will we get League Rewards ?

When will we get League Rewards ?

When will we get League Rewards ?

When will the league rewards be giving out ? I know you said you patched it to add them earlier, so when will we be able to access what we earned, anyone know ?

I too want to know, the league is over, I got the gold rank, where is my skin?

Just Read, they said they will be released tomorrow

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...d.php?t=163004

They are going out today. I'll update that thread once it's finished and they're awarded to everyone. It'll be during the afternoon (British time).
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

The rewards have now been granted to all eligible accounts
    Square Enix Europe Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

perfect, but why in the store there is not the other skin?

nice, got 3 key, open 3 chest, only came out, including a wonderful 7 days 50% xp boost, i fell cheated, there is not the way to treat your players.

is also not a good way to advertise the chest, now all player who get key as reward will know for sure the chest/keys dont deserve the money you ask for in the game shop, gg.
    Last edited by Bazielim; 25th Aug 2015 at 18:54.

Originally Posted by riccetto80
    nice, got 3 key, open 3 chest, only came out, including a wonderful 7 days 50% xp boost, i fell cheated, there is not the way to treat your players.

is also not a good way to advertise the chest, now all player who get key as reward will know for sure the chest/keys dont deserve the money you ask for in the game shop, gg.
    Felt cheated because you got something for free.
    They also could have gone with only the Bloody Victor skin if that would have made you more happy.

Originally Posted by Phantomchan
    Felt cheated because you got something for free.
    is prize, i didint get for free but i play and rank to get this prize.

not only, this are keys who usually cost money, real money, and not are cip at all.

3 key cost 1.200 runestone, this mean around 4,5 euro, for 4,5 euro you get ALMOST NOTHING, very nice.

also the 50% experience booster feel as a slap in my face, not only i already have all my main character to max lexel, and like me most of people who play nosgoth, but the daily reward give you lately load of 20% booster, i have around 10, 20% booster in my inventory (24 hours and 7 days, mix), unused, so receive a 50% booster is ridicolous, not only, i cannot delete and convert it in some gold... is just trash who pile up in my inventory and if i delete it i get nothing.

give for money stuff who probable will be not good for most of the player base is offensive.

a game to push player to buy must make the player feel "i gave money, i get good stuff", nosgoth fail at this, you feel "i gave money i get nothing good at all", so the next step is "i will never pay for this stuff again".

i already was thinking like this (because some time ago i buy 3 keys with runestones and i get not good stuff), now after the ranked keys im even more convinced of this... and im sure most of player who get keys from ranked will think the same way.
    Last edited by Bazielim; 26th Aug 2015 at 10:22.

riccetto, while I understand what you are trying to say, I don't understand how you can feel cheated either. When they announced the chests ( https://www.nosgoth.com/blog/nosgoth...-premium-skins ) they made a list of the things you can get from those chest, you can also click preview on the chests to see the stats on the unique items, and decide if it's worth it or not to buy them.

The topic of the chests themselves is not an easy one, imagine if the chests did have something extremely good in them, you would have a random chance to get something great with money, p2w storm would follow. You have been on Nosgoth and on these forums long enough to know that the chests are nothing but an expensive way to get unique weapon cosmetics, so I don't really understand why you complain about it in this particular thread, especially since the prizes were announced before the league started, there's no way it came as a sudden surprise.

Originally Posted by Harmaatukka
    riccetto, while I understand what you are trying to say, I don't understand how you can feel cheated either. When they announced the chests ( https://www.nosgoth.com/blog/nosgoth...-premium-skins ) they made a list of the things you can get from those chest, you can also click preview on the chests to see the stats on the unique items, and decide if it's worth it or not to buy them.

The topic of the chests themselves is not an easy one, imagine if the chests did have something extremely good in them, you would have a random chance to get something great with money, p2w storm would follow. You have been on Nosgoth and on these forums long enough to know that the chests are nothing but an expensive way to get unique weapon cosmetics, so I don't really understand why you complain about it in this particular thread, especially since the prizes were announced before the league started, there's no way it came as a sudden surprise.
    The fact is though, more often than not, you don't get the unique cosmetics from the chests. You get exactly the same thing that already have dozens of that you either forged yourself or dropped randomly at the end of the match. If you're willing to pay for stuff, you should get something that you wouldn't just get for free anyway. And it's not pay to win if the "something great" is purely cosmetic.

There's plenty ways to make them better value for money. An increased price with the guarantee of an item that you can't get through playing normally would still be much better than the way the chests are currently. And I agree that far too many chests drop after the end of matches.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

Vamp, did you somehow manage to miss this part of my post "chests are nothing but an expensive way to get unique weapon cosmetics", you are just saying the same things over in a more lengthy post. Who in their right mind would think that anything cosmetic is p2w, I never said that. The only thing I wanted to note is that:

1. There was no "cheating" in these free rewards, what you get was well informed and documented.
    2. This is not the right thread to discuss about the chests.

Originally Posted by Harmaatukka
    Vamp, did you somehow manage to miss this part of my post "chests are nothing but an expensive way to get unique weapon cosmetics", you are just saying the same things over in a more lengthy post. Who in their right mind would think that anything cosmetic is p2w, I never said that. The only thing I wanted to note is that:

1. There was no "cheating" in these free rewards, what you get was well informed and documented.
    2. This is not the right thread to discuss about the chests.
    I didn't miss it, but you contradicted yourself when you said "imagine if the chests did have something extremely good in them, you would have a random chance to get something great with money, p2w #### storm would follow". They are, as I never denied that you said, an expensive way to get cosmetics, but putting something "extremely good" in there would not make it P2W. If by "extremely good", you meant stats wise, you didn't specify as such.

I never mentioned cheating.

You were already talking about the chests, so you can hardly talk. Complain to the moderators if you think I broke the rules by going off topic like you already did yourself.
    Last edited by Vampmaster; 26th Aug 2015 at 13:26.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

no one is well documented because nowhere is write the % of drop, is write just what you can find, not the %.

Originally Posted by riccetto80

I too got 3 keys and opened some chests, got a couple of rare weapons and a unique ability. RNG will forever be RNG, you can't blame anyone for unfortunate drop rates since the higher value rewards clearly do drop occationally. It's a gamble and always will be.

@riccetto80

It's still free, they could also offer no prizes for ranked and just bragging rights so you can be like : "Hey, I reached Etrernal or something".

Orange liches from Blood Omen in Nosgoth asap pls