Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: so how many times has everyone replayed this game?

so how many times has everyone replayed this game?

2 for me what about you guys? Haven't played a game this good in a little while.

Quote Originally Posted by superchief117m View Post
    2 for me what about you guys? Haven't played a game this good in a little while.
    Ep 1: 6 times min
    Ep 2: 3 times
    Ep3: 2 times
    Ep 4: 2 times

Plus showing this game to friends.

45 hours played on Steam ° °

I've replayed each episode a few times before. I lost count on how many for each one. And each time I do, for some reason I nearly forget about getting the optional photos at some locations.

But, I don't dare watch "Dark Room" ending. Too painful for me to watch.

But, I don't dare watch "Dark Room" ending. Too painful for me to watch.[/QUOTE]
    Dark room is pretty brutal I'm at 21 hours on Xbox

I've played through 3 different save files 3 times each. So 9 times total.

I have one file where I'm pretty much picking all the "nice" options, one where I'm picking all the "mean" options. My other file I play how I would actually make the choices if it were me. Then I go back with the knowledge from future episodes and play earlier episodes to get better results (I'm deffinetly going to be more harsh towards Jefferson... ). Plus I go through to get all the secret photos.

But, I don't dare watch "Dark Room" ending. Too painful for me to watch.
    I've rewatched it multiple times just to pick up on clues for episode 5.

[QUOTE=OHWceta;2151326

I've rewatched it multiple times just to pick up on clues for episode 5.[/QUOTE]
    find anything yet worth sharing?

Who's counting? Probably hit the double digit counter a while ago.

2 full play throughs so far and a few episode collection modes.

I've played through so many times I've lost count... I have 50+ hours on steam.

find anything yet worth sharing?
    So far only enough to debunk or back up theries I've seen posted in this forum.

None. I mean once. How can you replay such a game. I stick with whatever decisions I take at first playthrough. Life mostly doesnt give second changes. So I won't, I couldnt play it again. (Also because it would be nerve wrecking)

Quote Originally Posted by Keep_your_hair_short View Post
    None. I mean once. How can you replay such a game. I stick with whatever decisions I take at first playthrough. Life mostly doesnt give second changes. So I won't, I couldnt play it again. (Also because it would be nerve wrecking)
    I also stick with my original decisions. But that doesn't stop me from replaying this game again and again...

I like to actually watch it from my TV instead of youtubing scenes from how it turned out with the other choice.

Curiousity I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by OHWceta View Post
    I like to actually watch it from my TV instead of youtubing scenes from how it turned out with the other choice.

Curiousity I guess.
    What? I am replaying it - on my PC, not YouTube.

I meant for replaying the game but sticking with the same choices. I like to see what happens with each choice so I dont make any of the same choices each playthrough.

And I replay it to see the outcome of different choices. While some people who stick with the same choices and want to see the cutscenes that result from different choices watch the video vs. replaying the game.

I too enjoy wayching it and have sat through several hours of youtube and live streams of others playing.

Until now I've only played every episode once. But I've bought the game only two weeks ago, so I didn't have enough time for several playthroughs yet. Well, but I guess I've still plenty of time to restart the game and try out different decisions until episode 5 will be released.

Quote Originally Posted by Tataboj View Post

45 hours played on Steam ° °
    I didn't know that steam measured the time..

I... I need help, ._ .

Quote Originally Posted by JoelGrosso View Post
    I didn't know that steam measured the time..

I... I need help, ._ .
    Have you really been playing it that long, or are you just leaving it on the whole time?

And, the date says you've last played on December 8th, 2015? That's about three months from now.

I lost count
    Life is Strange Episode Four Out now www.lifeisstrange.com
    Scott Blows - Life is Strange Community Manager
    Twitter @scottblows

Quote Originally Posted by Det_Forrester View Post
    And, the date says you've last played on December 8th, 2015?
    Maybe it says 12th of August 2015? (ISO8601 ftw!)

Anyway, i've lost track of my replays (~50h on Steam) but i do actually wish more save slots. 3 is VERY limited to hunt down each possible outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Det_Forrester View Post
    Have you really been playing it that long, or are you just leaving it on the whole time?

And, the date says you've last played on December 8th, 2015? That's about three months from now.
    *plays a section* 5 mins

*leaves Max standing there while makes a sandwich* 17 mins

*explores a room* 5 mins

*leaves Max standing there while getting a drink - realises that the fridge has no tempting drinks - drives to supermarket and back* 35 mins

*has drink* 4 mins

*finishes exploring room* 6 mins

*likes music being played in background - stops playing to let music create ambient vibe - walks away from pc - chills listening to music, eating sandwich and drinking beverage* 25 mins

I'm going through my second play through right now. As soon as I finished my first one, I had to immediately play through it again.

It's funny. I'm kinda of a Nathan Drake-type world explorer, currently in Scandinavia with my intent of exploring rocks left over from the Bronze Age and all I can think about is getting my ass back to Canada to my Bat-Cave to play my third play through.

The emotional power of this game, I'm telling you..

I am very slowly working on playing through it a second time (decided to take a break near the end of part 3), but I'll do with before the last part is released.
    Life is what you make of it, or atleast try to make of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast