Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Only half a beer.

Only half a beer.

Does anyone think Warren was acting a bit oddly for someone who only had half a beer?

Also, where did he get the beer? they mention it was only in the VIP section at the party, and somehow I doubt Warren was in the Vortex Club elite.

Quote Originally Posted by OHWceta View Post
    Does anyone think Warren was acting a bit oddly for someone who only had half a beer?

Also, where did he get the beer? they mention it was only in the VIP section at the party, and somehow I doubt Warren was in the Vortex Club elite.
    Drunk people say these things. They don't want people to know they are drunk. Warren could drink for example bucket of vodka. The fact beer is available onlyin the VIP zone only proves that Warren lied.

Anyone (officially over 18 years old here in Brazil) can buy a beer anywhere they want.

Half a beer really can't do what it did to Warren, but yes, probably he lied. Many people lie (kidding) about the amount of beer you just drink, just to say you can drink many more and resist the alcohol effect, when you, actually, can't.

This occasion reminded me about Kate Marsh. She said something like Warren.

What if she also lied to us?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeva-q View Post

What did she say?

Why would they lie? Maybe Warren drank something with drugs inside, maybe it was planned for Victoria but Warren took it without knowing, it could be many things.

Quote Originally Posted by RaulRoque View Post
    What did she say?
    One drop of wine or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by NayaBR View Post
    Why would they lie? Maybe Warren drank something with drugs inside, maybe it was planned for Victoria but Warren took it without knowing, it could be many things.
    It is common for drunk people to lie about how drunk they really are.

One drop of wine or something like that.
    Looks like just a sort of narrative vice.

Looks like just a sort of narrative vice.
    Maybe. But for some reason Nathan thought that content of viral video could actually work in his favour. It may be more than we think of it. And maybe Jefferson was actually right about her ("she's holding back the truth"). After all, there is a good possibility that he was right about Nathan("it's easy to point fingers").

And so, Warren scene might be a little hint.
    Last edited by Xeva-q; 12th Aug 2015 at 23:29.

Maybe. But for some reason Nathan thought that content of viral video could actually work in his favour. It may be more than we think of it. And maybe Jefferson was actually right about her ("she's holding back the truth"). After all, there is a good possibility that he was right about Nathan("it's easy to point fingers").

And so, Warren scene might be a little hint.
    For me, Marsh is a victim. Nathan probably put the video on the web threatening her not to talk about the whole thing, that she obviously knew.

A funny thing is how people actually search for her video even in real life. If you search about "Kate Marsh" on Google, for exemple, the first auto-complete word is "video," as you can see in the image below:

So, the students behavior aren't fictional at all. They're real. That's one more point for this game to talk about that.

For me, Marsh is a victim. Nathan probably put the video on the web threatening her not to talk about the whole thing, that she obviously knew.
    But it was not Nathan who put that video online. It was Victoria. He clearly have some reason to think that that video would destroy Maxine's claims.

A funny thing is how people actually search for her video even in real life.
    Because that video is critical to the plot. And main characters did not watch it because of their stupidity.

But it was not Nathan who put that video online. It was Victoria. He clearly have some reason to think that that video would destroy Maxine's claims.
    Yes, you're right. It was Victoria. But remember that in the ending scenes of episode one or two, Nathan appears (with his indifferent face once again) in Victoria's dormitory while she's crying. I think there's a relationship.

But c'mon, personally I think Jeff is the ***, Nathan the problematic kid, Madsen the paranoic family man and Chase just a victim like Marsh. And Chloe the audacious side of Max :P

I think Warren was either lying about how much he drank. Or he did only have half a beer and acted that way to feel more at ease with Max (he's obviously nervous around her because he has a crush on her), or he was drugged like Kate was. It would be interesting to find out what's up.

Maybe NATHAN is completely innocent and WARREN is the bad guy working with Jefferson!! Maybe it was WARREN who Jefferson was on the phone with outside of his classroom! (we know it wasn't Nathan as he was in the room) Wouldn't that be a shocker to find out that Max boy-toy is the psycho-photographer! (OMG I hope not, I really like Warren but with all Jefferson's talk about pointing fingers and being obvious who knows)

Quote Originally Posted by Squinn1201 View Post
    I think Warren was either lying about how much he drank. Or he did only have half a beer and acted that way to feel more at ease with Max (he's obviously nervous around her because he has a crush on her), or he was drugged like Kate was. It would be interesting to find out what's up.

Maybe NATHAN is completely innocent and WARREN is the bad guy working with Jefferson!! Maybe it was WARREN who Jefferson was on the phone with outside of his classroom! (we know it wasn't Nathan as he was in the room) Wouldn't that be a shocker to find out that Max boy-toy is the psycho-photographer! (OMG I hope not, I really like Warren but with all Jefferson's talk about pointing fingers and being obvious who knows)

You guys love conspiracy theories :P Huahaua. That would be a shock, indeed.
    Last edited by RaulRoque; 13th Aug 2015 at 00:33.

I remember thinking while playing oh shi- not another one... but it could really go either way. The dialogue is left open enough for multiple scenarios. In which case it may even take into account the choice you made earlier in choosing to intervene (or not.. as the case may be) in Warren attacking Nathan.

That was obvious Nathan drugged Kate.

Because that video is critical to the plot. And main characters did not watch it because of their stupidity.
    Why? There is only Kate in the worst moment of her life.

You dont need to watch a video like that to know its relative content and you especially dont need to watch it when it is a friend, who you care for. You would trust their side of the story and help them any way you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Tataboj View Post
    That was obvious Nathan drugged Kate.
    Didn't you forget his reaction if Maxine accused of drugging Kate? He said this: "Did you even watch the video?"

That means that Nathan thinks that something on that video contradicts Maxine's claims.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneddonator View Post
    You dont need to watch a video like that to know its relative content and you especially dont need to watch it when it is a friend, who you care for. You would trust their side of the story and help them any way you can.
    They are trying to investigate a case of Kate's kidnapping. There is a video with victim of kidnapping that was made several moments before an act itself.

How it possibly be NOT important?

It goes like this: either you really want to find the truth no matter what, or you just stupid children who play in detectives.

Didn't you forget his reaction if Maxine accused of drugging Kate? He said this: "Did you even watch the video?"

That means that Nathan thinks that something on that video contradicts Maxine's claims.

They are trying to investigate a case of Kate's kidnapping. There is a video with victim of kidnapping that was made several moments before an act itself.

How it possibly be NOT important?

It goes like this: either you really want to find the truth no matter what, or you just stupid children who play in detectives.
    You're catching ať straws.

Wow, Max and Chloe must have done something truly awful to you, I have never hated a person as much as you do.

You're catching ať straws.
    No, i do not. One must not ignore an important clue just because it's unpleasant.

Wow, Max and Chloe must have done something truly awful to you
    And i just give you a good example of what it is.

I have never hated a person as much as you do.
    Of course you do not.

No, i do not. One must not ignore an important clue just because it's unpleasant.

And i just give you a good example of what it is.

Of course you do not.
    Have you found every possible clue? No? I hate you so much.

Have you found every possible clue? No? I hate you so much.
    It is fine when someone didn't manage to figure something out. But ignoring on purpose a clue that you have in your hands - that is just idiotic, any way you look at it. I actually do not understand why anyone would want to justify something like that.

It is fine when someone didn't manage to figure something out. But ignoring on purpose a clue that you have in your hands - that is just idiotic, any way you look at it. I actually do not understand why anyone would want to justify something like that.
    Well, right now you are the only one here who got that idea.

Calm down, folks. This is a game, ok?

Just listen to these guys before posting -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVVvgFWn14c

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast