Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Ep4 ended (spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by theleast View Post
    We're arguing in circles now, and I think we've both made our points. Having rewatched the ending of Episode 4, I'm more convinced than ever of my initial argument, but I'm clearly alone here and it's getting me down, so I'm bowing out of this conversation.

Thanks all for taking part.
    Well, i am actually agree with most of your points. I am agree that author holds a lot of responsibly of their creations. And "unwritten agreement" that you established seems not just legit and reasonable but actually useful.

But, yes, i see nothing wrong if game made someone cry. And i grateful to all games that did that to me - metal gear solid 4, ghost trick, the cat lady (and maybe something else - i do not remember).

No, thank you for sharing your thoughts. It may sound selfish, but reading your posts made me feel better about the game.

There is nothing wrong with how you feel about it, and who is anyone to judge you. Im glad you had the courage to open yourself up to discuss it. There will always be conflicting arguments, theories and opinions with everything in life. A game with such emotional ups and downs, twists and confronting content will have affects both good and bad for the player.

Bow out if you need to but one thing is for sure. Of the 1,000,000 players out there you aren't the only one who feels this way. And many would feel more strongly about it than you. The community in this forum is pretty small all things considered. So try not to let it bother you.
    Last edited by Sneddonator; 12th Aug 2015 at 09:46. Reason: Spelling corrections

Quote Originally Posted by theleast View Post
    We're arguing in circles now, and I think we've both made our points. Having rewatched the ending of Episode 4, I'm more convinced than ever of my initial argument, but I'm clearly alone here and it's getting me down, so I'm bowing out of this conversation.

Thanks all for taking part.
    I don't think you were completely alone here, theleast; some people did share some of your opinions

But as Sneddonator said, try not to let it bother you regardless of how many people disagree with you. Just because people disagree with your main point doesn't mean we can't have a good, worthwhile discussion about it anyway. And like you mentioned earlier in the thread, writing about it can be therapeutic. To echo Sneddonator's words, I admire your courage of opening yourself up about your mental issues and talking about it.

And yes, with so many players out there, statistically speaking there are bound to be more out there who do share your stance fully; they may have simply not found their way to this forum yet, or are struggling with sharing such highly personal details about their lives.

Maybe seeing this thread will change that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12