Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Nathan is dead theory. For and against.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeva-q View Post
    Actually after watching this video a i have to conclude that this theory is false. Sorry, but i see no way around it.

The very basis of you theory is that black bag was replaced with something blue. But it is just s matter of lighting and nothing more. Maxine and Chloe went to junk yard at night to make sure that Rachel's body was not tampered with. If they checked and saw that black bag was replaced with blue fabric they would be alarmed by this fact.

And yet, after they did some digging they clearly state this: "She is still there". This means that picture that they saw was the same as before.

And so, you theory is suggesting that two people can not tell the difference between black plastic bag and blue fabric at the point-black range. They could even feel this difference by their hands while digging. Sorry, but this is impossible.
    Still that message on max's phone was from Jefferson. There's no doubt that it was him, but why he has Nathan's phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeva-q View Post
    There is common saying among Russian policemen: "net tela, net dela" with could be translated as "If there is no body there is no case"

It won't work. Aren't you forget what Chloe said prior to that?

It is pretty much conformation made by Chloe herself that nothing is changed.

And what makes you think that she is checking something but not just staring at it in a daze? It is a body of her best friend after all. There is nothing strange or unnatural about it for a change. She just sits there for a couple of seconds motionless.

It is can't support this theory in any way. I am afraid there is nothing left to support.
    Why would someone bury two bodies in a same spot? Or replace one with another? Besides didn't Jefferson traveled a lot before going back to AB? He does have a lot of portfolios of women, assuming it was him alone that did this...

Quote Originally Posted by VUylvern View Post
    Why would someone bury two bodies in a same spot?
    Theory is suggesting that it was occurred simply because Jefferson was a psychopath.

More important question is WHEN he managed to do all this? It is work for hours. And one absolutely must take shower of bath afterwards and change their clothes. When Chloe and Maxine arrived at the junk yard, Nathan body wasn't there. Then they went into the party, and Jefferson arrived soonly afterwards. There is no time gap for him large enough to bury Nathan!
    He does have a lot of portfolios of women, assuming it was him alone that did this...
    I think him doing this alone is absolutely out of question.

Has anyone noticed that Nathan's jacket in the dark room looks like it's stained with blood?

Someone said that the principal drinks scotch...i never saw Jefferson drink any alcohol... what do you guys think? Maybe he's in it with Jefferson and nathan's death and all
    Possible but guys of their age are known to drink scotch so it could be either one of theirs. I just think the principle is a drunken coward but its entirely possible there is more to it. Though as meimeiriver? pointed out, he was heavy in discussion with Mr Jefferson at the end scene of Episode 2, which is suspicious so you might have a point.

Quote Originally Posted by RagdollZombie View Post
    Has anyone noticed that Nathan's jacket in the dark room looks like it's stained with blood?

I haven't had chance to inspect it because I don't get to see the jacket on my gamesave. Indeed, it looks like blood patches. Probably from the earlier altercation with Warren because I don't see any signs of a struggle in the dark room.

Quote Originally Posted by RagdollZombie View Post

Jefferson whas tutoring Nathan, no doubt. This guy gets sick of his attitude and makes him disappear in the dark room. Nathan's father doesn't know whats going on, but he knows about the storm (Clhoe says in ep 1 that oregon gets a tornado once every 20 years, maybe Harry Prescott knew back then?). David tries to help Nathan while he's working for his father.

In conclusion, Rachel's case was all Nathan's doing under Jefferson supervision, but he s it up and Jefferson drugs him. Chloe's another up but only Nathan was the culprit, and things started to get complicated for Jefferson in ep 4, so he's going to blame nathan for everything. The principal may kbow what's going on but he "cares about Blackwell's economy" so yes he's a coward, nothing more. None of them intended to kill Rachel but, happens.

Quote Originally Posted by LordBattleBeard View Post
    Possible but guys of their age are known to drink scotch so it could be either one of theirs. I just think the principle is a drunken coward but its entirely possible there is more to it. Though as meimeiriver? pointed out, he was heavy in discussion with Mr Jefferson at the end scene of Episode 2, which is suspicious so you might have a point.

I haven't had chance to inspect it because I don't get to see the jacket on my gamesave. Indeed, it looks like blood patches. Probably from the earlier altercation with Warren because I don't see any signs of a struggle in the dark room.
    Remember Jefferson's method. He could have dosed him there and drove off with the body

Remember Jefferson's method. He could have dosed him there and drove off with the body
    Indeed. That is entirely possible

What if it's a buried whale?

In a bag..

Piece of a whale. Used to get Chloe and Max distracted then to be ambushed my Jefferson.

lol, i see your point.

What about Jeff´s alibi? maybe there´s a third dude that did all his work?

Quote Originally Posted by AndySond View Post
    What if it's a buried whale?

In a bag..

Piece of a whale. Used to get Chloe and Max distracted then to be ambushed my Jefferson.
    Where are the forklift tire track marks that would have been used to transport that whale to the junk yard?
    On a serious note, I think there would be a distinct difference in smell between rotting whale and rotting human flesh

lol, i see your point.

What about Jeff´s alibi? maybe there´s a third dude that did all his work?
    Maybe it was the guy he borrowed the forklift off of?

On a serious note, I think there would be a distinct difference in smell between rotting whale and rotting human flesh
    Like anyone knows how rotten human flesh smell? But whale probably smell more like fish. Have anyone here smelled rotten whale?

Quote Originally Posted by AndySond View Post
    Like anyone knows how rotten human flesh smell? But whale probably smell more like fish. Have anyone here smelled rotten whale?
    Indeed, there is always a distinct smell to rotting fish. Anybody who has forgotten to clean their fridge out will know what I'm talking about

I know someone who lived in a youth hostel and one of the residents killed themselves with an overdose. Nobody noticed for over a week. The other residents complained about the sewerage smell that they presumed was coming from the pipes. So I guess it would smell something along those lines.

Yeah, if it just was a whale...

Human rot smell is very distinct from a rotting whale. No doubt about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneddonator View Post
    Human rot smell is very distinct from a rotting whale. No doubt about it.
    Not often one reads that in a discussion

...just thought I'd leave that here

(click image to enlarge)

"If you come with me, NOTHING will ever be the same again." - The Doctor

That's a home run for you!
    signature image

Now do your "I was right" dance.

Quote Originally Posted by StrangerThanFiction View Post

Nah! . . . he would look too silly doing that and be totally embarrassed in the process.

I just said that out loud. . .didn't I.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by StrangerThanFiction View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by julietxjules View Post

Nah! . . . he would look too silly doing that and be totally embarrassed in the process.

I just said that out loud. . .didn't I.
    Me? embarrassed?

(click image to enlarge)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234