Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No connection

Quote Originally Posted by meimeiriver View Post
    Why, it's the popular theory: that Chloe is destined to die.
    I just thought about it in a little different manner: if someone who was going to die was saved by time travel the universe is going to fall apart.

But it turned out that actually theory is this: everyone but Chloe could be saved using time travel. It is not about that changed history must be corrected. It is about that Chloe Price must die prior to specific date.
    At the E3 interview, the Dontnod Dev hinted to the possibility of a Max/Chloe shipping at the end of the game.
    But it can be just long farewell kiss.

What would Maxine be if she were a communist? :P

A funny thing I see about the game is that, for me, all the episodes are already done, aren't they? But they postpone the time of releases just for estrategic intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by RaulRoque View Post
    No, she is not. I can see my communist comrades right away.

A funny thing I see about the game is that, for me, all the episodes are already done, aren't they? But they postpone the time of releases just for estrategic intentions.
    The only thing done is the story. The developers have mentioned in several interviews that they make each episode one after another. So when episode 2 is done they start 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneddonator View Post
    The only thing done is the story. The developers have mentioned in several interviews that they make each episode one after another. So when episode 2 is done they start 3.
    I don't really believe this :P For me, that's estrategic. It's too much money to have a risk like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeva-q View Post
    No, she is not. I can see my communist comrades right away.
    How are they?

I don't really believe this :P For me, that's estrategic. It's too much money to have a risk like that.
    Why not both?

Quote Originally Posted by StrangerThanFiction View Post
    Why not both?
    Can be. Maybe they already have it basically done and complement something during this time.

Well you can either take the developers word as truth or dismiss it as nonsense. I think an indy dev is going to be more upfront and honest about it than a large studio.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12