Thread: Chloe. Not a head shot

Chloe. Shot in the arm

Ok, so I saw a couple of posts around here that seemed to sat that Chloe took a bullet to the head. This wasn't my recollection.

Update: Never mind. I replayed the scene again to record it and watch it frame by frame. The blood is indeed coming from the back of Chloes head, although it appears around her right arm. I can see why some have been confused by it. The head wound doesn't look very convincing and you would expect to see more blood splatter.
    Last edited by LordBattleBeard; 4th Aug 2015 at 02:37.

So it was Solid "Jefferson" Snake with his tranquilizer gun? :P

Jokes aside, you seem right. But why she falls unconscious?
    Last edited by RaulRoque; 4th Aug 2015 at 01:30.

Im very certain Thats a hole and that blood is coming from the back of her head. She wouldnt have blood splatter on her face from a small calibre hand gun shot at the torso and close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneddonator View Post
    Im very certain Thats a hole and that blood is coming from the back of her head. She wouldnt have blood splatter on her face from a small calibre hand gun shot at the torso and close range.
    But the pool of blood is right beside her right arm. I think LordBattleBeard has a point. However, I can't figure out why she would be unconscious.

Its a low camera angle. From down behind Max. The position of the spray appears altered by the low perpective. They show you the wound to her head immediately so you can see the severity of the shot. Cold, precise.

Never mind. I replayed the scene again to record it and watch it frame by frame. The blood is indeed coming from the back of Chloes head, although it appears around her right arm. I can see why some have been confused by it. The head wound doesn't look very convincing and you would expect to see more blood splatter.

Last edited by LordBattleBeard; 4th Aug 2015 at 02:38.

You wouldnt see more on the front of her face. It would remain clean with such a large exit at the back for most of the blood to drain. If the bullet was lodged and didnt exit the back blood would spray from the front.

Feels wrong analysing it so much.

But maybe she still managed to survive? Maybe her brain has not been damaged?

Warren will save us. Case closed :P

(Sorry for misspelt words I'm not the best at my english) I just finished playing it (talk about late) and i was on the end of my seat at the end, but man do I have alot of questions. At the end when they went back to the junk yard, did Chloe get shot but Mr Jefferson and did he also put the drugged syringe in the back of Max's neck? Are David and Mr Jefferson working together - (I would like to know your opinion) And if Chloe did get shot but either Mr Jefferson or David, Do you think she will return in the next episode? I really come to enjoy her and would hate to see her go Last thing. At the preview of the next episode, was that Mr Jefferson filling up the syringe and in the background was that Max pleading in the dark room? I'm speechless after this episode and im also confused so i hope you guys can help me out just from speculation.

Mr Jefferson injected Max in the neck then shot Chloe.
    I dont think David is working with Mr Jefferson however I suspect Nathan is, probably involuntaruly now.
    I do think Chloe will be alive in the last episode.
    Yes it was Mr Jeffersob filling the syringe and I believe that it probably is Max you hear in the background.

Of course it was a head shot:

signature image

Quote Originally Posted by LordBattleBeard View Post
    Ok, so I saw a couple of posts around here that seemed to sat that Chloe took a bullet to the head. This wasn't my recollection.

Update: Never mind. I replayed the scene again to record it and watch it frame by frame. The blood is indeed coming from the back of Chloes head, although it appears around her right arm. I can see why some have been confused by it. The head wound doesn't look very convincing and you would expect to see more blood splatter.
    Yup, and the hole where the bullet should entered by seem more like a splash of blood than a hole, anyway this theory is just because I love too much Chloe to leT HER DIE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by meimeiriver View Post
    Of course it was a head shot:

are you sure about that?

see? it's just a small cockroach,so yeah Chloe isn't dead.

The same cockroach that crawled over the jukebox! There's our suspect!