Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 37 of 37

Thread: Calm down, there's a selfie! SPOILERS

  1. #26

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by meimeiriver View Post
    Could be. I just hope they won't go 'The Butterfly Effect' movie ending on us, in which the only way to make everything right is to let Chloe not leave that bath room alive. That theme has been done to death (minor pun intended).
    That's so sad but I think it's true, she always die when Max rewind time, in a way or another..

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    163
    I dont think this is what will end up happening. Jefferson and Nathan will still be drugging girls.

  3. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeva-q View Post
    No, it actually was pretty good.

    Yep. Brain has not been damaged!

    And, talking seriously i think this preview picture of episode 5 is pretty self-explanatory.
    Maybe ep 5 is all about being saved and returning to the dorm and choosing a photo before the storm?

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    163
    Maybe at the end a camera will zoom out to reveal a snow-globe and Max staring in to it having dreamt the whole thing.

  5. #30
    You mean like walker texas ranger style? God I hate that episode.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneddonator View Post
    Maybe at the end a camera will zoom out to reveal a snow-globe and Max staring in to it having dreamt the whole thing.
    Aka. the laziest writer fall-back ever. Usually only used when the writers have boxed themselves into a corner. That'd be one sure fire way to kill an otherwise amazing game thankfully, I see that you're joking otherwise I might have had to pull a David Madsen on you >_>

  7. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by meimeiriver View Post
    Could be. I just hope they won't go 'The Butterfly Effect' movie ending on us, in which the only way to make everything right is to let Chloe not leave that bath room alive. That theme has been done to death (minor pun intended).
    I strongly agree.

  8. #33
    Now the question is who will bust Max out of the dark room and if she's alone in there. Personally I think by the time Jefferson got to Max and Chloe Victoria is already in the dark room, either dead or anesthetized, and maybe Nathan is too. So the irony would be Max warned Victoria to get away from someone who's going to be a victim himself... And what about the David Madsen saving everyone theory? Even if you sided with him in ep3 how will he know where Jeff's dark room is? From what we found in his garage he's only been spying on students.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsAnOrange View Post
    Now the question is who will bust Max out of the dark room and if she's alone in there. Personally I think by the time Jefferson got to Max and Chloe Victoria is already in the dark room, either dead or anesthetized, and maybe Nathan is too. So the irony would be Max warned Victoria to get away from someone who's going to be a victim himself... And what about the David Madsen saving everyone theory? Even if you sided with him in ep3 how will he know where Jeff's dark room is? From what we found in his garage he's only been spying on students.
    David Madsen was tracking Mr Jefferson too. The bulk of the most important information was provided by Madsens surveillance of the people of interest. Max and Chloe just pieced it all together. When Chloe doesn't come back home where is the first place he's going to check? her room. and what's in the room? that big board with the exact information needed to find Max.

    Even if you didn't side with David its possible that he could come back to talk to Joyce or pick up some of his belongings.

    But as julietxjules pointed out in another thread, Nathan (with the assumption he's still alive) could save Max too.

    It could even be either/or dependant on your earlier decisions. But personally, I hope its David and he dies a heroes death. That way everyone who got him kicked to the curb can feel shame

    And the more I think about it, the more I think the Warren selfie is just a red herring to throw people off.

  10. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by LordBattleBeard View Post
    David Madsen was tracking Mr Jefferson too. The bulk of the most important information was provided by Madsens surveillance of the people of interest. Max and Chloe just pieced it all together. When Chloe doesn't come back home where is the first place he's going to check? her room. and what's in the room? that big board with the exact information needed to find Max.

    Even if you didn't side with David its possible that he could come back to talk to Joyce or pick up some of his belongings.

    But as julietxjules pointed out in another thread, Nathan (with the assumption he's still alive) could save Max too.

    It could even be either/or dependant on your earlier decisions. But personally, I hope its David and he dies a heroes death. That way everyone who got him kicked to the curb can feel shame

    And the more I think about it, the more I think the Warren selfie is just a red herring to throw people off.
    I must've overlooked that part then. Well if David has indeed been tracking Jeff then good for him! Glad I sided with him in my second playthrough

    However, I don't think the Warren selfie is just there to throw people off. Do you really think Dontnod is just going to kill off a character that's almost essential to the plot? Besides, have you noticed that there's an ep5 achievement called "selfie awareness"? If that's anything of a clue then I think it'd be pretty safe to say that Max will be aware of her selfie-rewind power and use it to save Chloe.

    Of course I could be wrong. From the amount of twists that are in ep3 and ep4 who knows what Dontnod will do? I just hope that Chloe's death isn't permanent.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsAnOrange View Post
    I must've overlooked that part then. Well if David has indeed been tracking Jeff then good for him! Glad I sided with him in my second playthrough
    You did the right thing the second time around

    However, I don't think the Warren selfie is just there to throw people off. Do you really think Dontnod is just going to kill off a character that's almost essential to the plot? Besides, have you noticed that there's an ep5 achievement called "selfie awareness"? If that's anything of a clue then I think it'd be pretty safe to say that Max will be aware of her selfie-rewind power and use it to save Chloe.
    All the trophies are related to optional photos so I wouldn't pay to much attention to them or consider them of significant importance.
    Max will definitely use a few photos to travel back through time like the one with the blue butterfly on the bucket in the girls bathrooms but I just don't think it likely she'll use the one with Warren. Its likely Warren has that picture given that he was the one who asked one be taken

    Of course I could be wrong. From the amount of twists that are in ep3 and ep4 who knows what Dontnod will do? I just hope that Chloe's death isn't permanent.
    DONTNOD definitely have a tenancy to turn things upside down at a moments notice. I think Chloe's death will be permanent in some playthoughs but not others, with it being dependant on the players choices, seeing as the game will have multiple endings.

  12. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by LordBattleBeard View Post
    You did the right thing the second time around

    All the trophies are related to optional photos so I wouldn't pay to much attention to them or consider them of significant importance.
    Max will definitely use a few photos to travel back through time like the one with the blue butterfly on the bucket in the girls bathrooms but I just don't think it likely she'll use the one with Warren. Its likely Warren has that picture given that he was the one who asked one be taken

    DONTNOD definitely have a tenancy to turn things upside down at a moments notice. I think Chloe's death will be permanent in some playthoughs but not others, with it being dependant on the players choices, seeing as the game will have multiple endings.
    I would not be surprised there would be different characters that die / live depends on how you play your cards. It make as much as anything if Life is Strange will have multiple endings.
    Life is what you make of it, or atleast try to make of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •